Thunderbird and VPN

Good day,

I would like to use Thunderbird (currently 12.0.1) with my VPN. I
haven't tried to configure Thunderbird with my VPN as of yet. I thought
I would ask the forum for their thoughts on the practicality of using
Thunderbird with VPN and any insights/recommendations.

Thanks
DW

0
Furface
4/23/2013 11:02:51 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

On 4/23/2013 7:02 PM, Furface wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I would like to use Thunderbird (currently 12.0.1) with my VPN. I
> haven't tried to configure Thunderbird with my VPN as of yet. I thought
> I would ask the forum for their thoughts on the practicality of using
> Thunderbird with VPN and any insights/recommendations.
>
> Thanks
> DW

Whether I'm connected over a VPN or not, for me, Thunderbird works
exactly the same.  I don't have to do anything to configure it to work
when I'm connected with the VPN.  It just works.
0
Rav