Side By Side

Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) /
under (message)?
0
OldGuy
11/13/2013 10:44:13 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

On 11/13/13 3:44 PM, OldGuy wrote:
> Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) /
> under (message)?

Try View > Layout > Vertical View

Is that what you want?

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.8.5
Firefox 24.0
Thunderbird 17.0.8
LibreOffice 4.1.2.3
0
Ken
11/14/2013 3:51:43 AM
OldGuy wrote:
> Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) /
> under (message)?

These are the names of the panes in a layout
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Window_layout_-_Thunderbird#Layouts

The message pane is further subdivided into as many as 4 areas:
notification bar, headers area, message (area), attachment pane.

The subject content can be found in the thread pane and in the header
area of the message pane.

It isn't clear to me what you want laid out horizontally instead of
vertically.  The graphic linked at the top shows a horizontal
relationship between the thread and message panes, but your question
sounds like you are thinking about putting the header pane beside the
message pane, a concept I cannot envision well.

--
Mike Easter
0
On 11/13/2013 7:51 PM, Ken Springer wrote:
> On 11/13/13 3:44 PM, OldGuy wrote:
>> Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) /
>> under (message)?
>
> Try View > Layout > Vertical View
>
> Is that what you want?

Thanks!  That works for me.

0
OldGuy

Side-by-Side panes?
Name: Dustin Product: Firefox Summary: Side-by-Side panes? Comments: If there was an option in Firefox to make two or three tabs visible in vertical or horizontal panes in the same web window it might make switching back and forth between tabs a little less click or keystroke happy. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for th...

Tables side by side
Using asp2.0I need 3 tables side by side and I can’t seem to get them from being on top of each other.  Here is my code. <div style="float: left; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; width: 849px; height: 453px;"> <div id="tables"> <asp:Table ID="tblLeave1" runat="server" Height="452px" Width="278px"> <asp:TableRow ID="TableRow1" runat="server"> <asp:TableHeaderCell ID=&qu...

side-by-side tables
I currently have a large table on a form with multiple tables inside. i need to find a way to place another table to the right of the first table, without nesting it into another table. all the tables inside the first table are relatively the same size so they work in one table. but the next table i would like to place to the right side of the first table will have a height of close to double the first table. so by placing this table inside a nested table along with the others will cause the height of first tables to grow along with it (as far as i know). i need to find a way to get this nex...

datagrid side by side
Hi, I need to put 2 datagrid side by side in my webform. But when I drag the datagrid2 control to the right of the datagrid1, it goes to bottom of datagrid1. Can anyone teach me how to accomplish this ? Thanks. Put them in a Table with 1 row and 2 columns, or use absolute positioning (GridPositioning in VS.Net).RegardsAndre Colbiornsen ---------------------------------Seventh DayRåbygatan 1A,SE-223 61 LundSwedenMob.: +46-(0)708-97 78 79Mail: info@seventhday.se-------------------------------- <table width="100%"> <tr> <td width="50%&quo...

Datagrids side by side
I have multiple datagrids I want to display on a page, and for some reason I cannot put two of them side by side. I would like two grids on line 1, and then two more below on line two. No matter what I try, I can't get them to dispaly that way. I developed everything in WebMatrix. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks.Jbasebal3 Simply put the datagrids in a table, one datagrid per cell: <TABLE ID="" CLASS="" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0"> <TR> <TD>&...

A calendar side by side
Hello, A calendar side by side like Outlook, is it planned? Sincerely, On 6/12/2012 11:28 AM, sebastien blin wrote: > Hello, > A calendar side by side like Outlook, is it planned? > Sincerely, Have never used Outlook, so have no idea of what you are talking about. "Keith Nuttle" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : mailman.5086.1339537330.27472.support-calendar@lists.mozilla.org... >Have never used Outlook, so have no idea of what you are talking about. This is view multiple calendars side by side. ----------------...

side-by-side installations
I would like to use IBuySpy for two projects that I am working on. Can anyone tell me the appropriate steps for installing IBuySpy twice? I already have one installation and I assume that have to do the following: - rename the datebase (from 'Portal' to some a unique name) - rename the PortalCSVS website under IIS (how do I do that?) - install the 2nd PortalCSVS Am I overlooking anything? DexterDexterdexterm@mindspring.com"Life isn't fair, sometimes the pretty girl doesn't get kissed..."...

Portal Side by Side
I really need to know how to have a working copy and a live copy of the portal on the same machine... I can't install a second version due to the setup saying Remove or Repair.  Which leaves copy and paste... when I do this... I make a change on 1 and the affects the other... I've changed directories, I've changed folder, I have seperate IIS folders... what else is there to do?? try editing the portalcfg.xml file to change the portal id value in one of the installs I tried that... but web I change anything on Portal A it automagically changes it on Portal B. Check the 2 portalcf...

side by side tabs?
Hi All, I know that if I want to see two web sites side by side, I just open a new windows and resize and reposition away. Is there any way with a single window to get two tabs to show side by side? Many thanks, -T ...

side-by-side problems
I installed .NET 3.5/VS.NET 2008 beta2 side by side with a working VS.NET 2005. In my web applications, I am now getting an error of "ScriptMnager" is not a known element when I open my web applications in VS.NET. I fixed that by adding the following line into my web.config: assembly="System.Web.Extensions" /> Now my web application is generating an error of "'Sys' is undefined" when I bring it up. Anybody got any suggestions for that. WallyMy life with Visual Studio 2008 That is one of the common error message you would get while ...

Side by side deployment
We have developed and deployed an application that uses the July CTP and we're in the process of upgrading it to 1.0. In the mean time, we've developed another application using 1.0 that will more than likely be ready for deployment before our upgrades to the other application. Can 1.0 be deployed side by side with a previous CTP? You can have either Beta 1, Beta 2, RC, or the RTM on the same development machine as the July CTP, but sites need to only be one version.  When we switched over I had one site using the CTP and a site using the RC to compare performance.  This all...

side by side add-on
Name: Courtney Remes Email: courtneyatsynthetickitdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: side by side add-on Comments: I loved tabbed browsing, but sometimes there's a situation where you want to see two browser windows at once. Currently, I have to open up another window, which defeats the purpose of having all my browser windows in one. Wouldn't it be great if you could select two of your tabs to be next to each other somehow? Someone brought this up at a meeting today and it reminded me that I've had this scenario quite often. I did a brief search in the add-on...

Side-by-Side Divs
Can anyone help me with how to get this setup? I'm trying to have my lit1-3 on the left, the Img in the center, and Lit 4-6 on the right. So it might look like: lit1                   image                   lit4 lit2                                &nb...

Web resources about - Side By Side - mozilla.support.thunderbird

Side - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
...  /  36.76667°N 31.38889°E  / 36.76667; 31.38889 Coordinates : 36°46′00″N 31°23′20″E  /  36.76667°N 31.38889°E  / 36.76667; 31.38889 Side ...

Information Technology Dark Side — Struggles of a Self-Taught Coder
Hiring IFL (Intern for Live) Until recently, we really struggled to provide consistent customer service. Sometimes we were awesome – customers ...

Software on the Side
While I was at Ancestry.com, we used the StrengthsFinder assessment to give us insights into ourselves. If you haven’t taken it, I highly recommend ...

... the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has published its Winter 2015 issue that discusses the social side ...

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Side Story Audiobook Reunites Original Cast
Julian no Iserlohn Nikki audiobook was released on January 2

Three Men Shot — One Fatally — On North Side, Near Mayor’s Residence
... Chicago Police. (CBS) — Three men were shot—one fatally—in the North Center neighborhood Friday evening, not far from Mayor Emanuel’s residence. ...

Taking on the Donald: How both sides have approached the GOP front-runner
A "Face the Nation" panel discusses the run-up to the 2016 presidential election in light of Donald Trump

4 fatally shot, including 2 teens, and 9 wounded on South, West sides
Chicago Tribune 4 fatally shot, including 2 teens, and 9 wounded on South, West sides Chicago Tribune Two teens were killed and a third wounded ...

BMW ditches mirrors for a safer side-view camera system
BMW brings its i8 Mirrorless concept to CES 2016, demonstrating a functional camera system designed to completely replace side and rearview mirrors. ...

Chris Evans Says He'd Want To Fight As Captain America Along Side The Human Torch
Before Chris Evans was Captain America, he was The Human Torch in Tim Story's pair of [...]