Proxi

I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in windows
i need all the help i can get
0
Tagnard
2/7/2006 5:13:58 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
772 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 59

Tagnard skrev:
> I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in 
> windows
> i need all the help i can get

sorry for wrong spelling
0
Tagnard
2/7/2006 5:17:35 PM
Tagnard wrote:
> I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in 
> windows
> i need all the help i can get


Tools>>Options>>General

Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.

Lee

-- 
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
http://www.mozilla.org/community/etiquette.html
http://mozilla.com   http://mozilla.org
0
Leonidas
2/7/2006 5:31:30 PM
Leonidas Jones skrev:
> Tagnard wrote:
>> I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in 
>> windows
>> i need all the help i can get
> 
> 
> Tools>>Options>>General
> 
> Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.
> 
> Lee
> 
I want it to adjust after the proxy settings in windows becase i have 
the schools labtop and we got a firewall client that changes the proxy 
in windows so thats why
0
Tagnard
2/7/2006 5:51:56 PM
Tagnard wrote:
> Leonidas Jones skrev:
>> Tagnard wrote:
>>> I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in 
>>> windows
>>> i need all the help i can get
>>
>>
>> Tools>>Options>>General
>>
>> Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.
>>
>> Lee
>>
> I want it to adjust after the proxy settings in windows becase i have 
> the schools labtop and we got a firewall client that changes the proxy 
> in windows so thats why

I didn't ask why, I am sure you have perfectly good reasons. ;)

Did my suggestion not help you?

Lee

-- 
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
http://www.mozilla.org/community/etiquette.html
http://mozilla.com   http://mozilla.org
0
Leonidas
2/7/2006 5:54:11 PM
Leonidas Jones skrev:
> Tagnard wrote:
>> Leonidas Jones skrev:
>>> Tagnard wrote:
>>>> I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in 
>>>> windows
>>>> i need all the help i can get
>>>
>>>
>>> Tools>>Options>>General
>>>
>>> Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.
>>>
>>> Lee
>>>
>> I want it to adjust after the proxy settings in windows becase i have 
>> the schools labtop and we got a firewall client that changes the proxy 
>> in windows so thats why
> 
> I didn't ask why, I am sure you have perfectly good reasons. ;)
> 
> Did my suggestion not help you?
> 
> Lee
> 
no becase i dont want to change the progy manualy in TB or FF when 
windows changes automaticly
0
Tagnard
2/7/2006 6:03:52 PM
Reply: