No date in Date field

I have just installed thunderbird on my system.  I migrated from outlook
express.  All the mail that was there before shows both the date and the
time in the date field.  However, all mail received by thunderbird only has
a time stamp, no date.  How do I correct this??

Thanks,
   Roger

0
Roger
8/30/2006 2:09:04 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

_Roger Bailey_ spoke thusly on 29/08/2006 10:09 PM:
> I have just installed thunderbird on my system.  I migrated from outlook
> express.  All the mail that was there before shows both the date and the
> time in the date field.  However, all mail received by thunderbird only has
> a time stamp, no date.  How do I correct this??

By default, Thunderbird does not show the date on messages sent on the
current date. (Those messages will the date, when the clock strikes
midnight)
To turn it off, go to Tools-->Options-->Advanced-->General, and click on
"Config Editor". In the Config Editor, right-click on any preference,
and choose New-->Integer.
Preference name:
mail.ui.display.dateformat.today

Value:
2

For more info, see:
<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Date_display_format>
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

Dates, Dates, Dates!
Hello all... I am in the process of building an appointment system, and I am trying to see if I can get some pointers on which way to go on this. The first version of this appointment system was very lo-tech, and it stored all of the possible dates/times in the database. Once a user booked an appointment, their information was logged to that date/time, and then that date/time would no longer show in the list of possible openings. This was great for a temporary fix, but with having to pre-populate all of the dates/times, the system would eventually have to be updated to continue on pa...

date field = date
i made an news table and i made and option to add and update and delete news from it i need one thing that when someone try to add news the time that he insert the news will be in teh date field of the table and dont the costumer write it   hope that u understand me Hi, did you mean you want to add a column that get current date as its value automaticly? If so, you can do the following in Access2003: 1. add a column with 'Date/Time' data time 2. In the 'Field Properties'->'General' pannel, add a 'Default Value' for it, 3. In the 'Expression Builder', double cli...

from date to date
I am working on a form for livestock. one of the things in the form is a checkbox to let me know if they qualify or not. the second is I have a created record field entered into the database... now my question is I am doing a search on this and cant figure it out since i am new to all this...i have a query that selects the qualification checkbox (where qualify = 'true') then another query that selects the created record date... and the search is that I want to get the information in the livestock that are qualifyed (have the checkbox qualify = to 'true') between  one dat...

From Date and To Date
 In my application i have two textboxes.One for From date and the other one for To date.I need to check whether the From date is lesser than To Date..Date formats will be either(DD-MM-YYYY) or (DD/MM/YYYY).and i have used calendar extender for selecting dateI need the script code to do this...Thanks in advance See this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/1346328.aspxMohsin Naeem"Please mark as answer if it helped you"  <form id="form1" runat="server"> <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"> </...

DATE field to DATE/TIME
Hello, If the field is defined as a DATE and you do: select datefield+1 from mytable Does the ODBC API (actually ASA 9.02 backend) return a field that is DATETIME or a DATE field? It is messing up my compiled application and seems to be coming back as DATETIME. Thank you. -Robert You are correct, the value is being returned as a TIMESTAMP. You can verify this through using the EXPRTYPE() builtin function, as in select exprtype('select datefield+1 from mytable', 1) from dummy which will return TIMESTAMP. Exprtype is documented in the help. You alm...

Default date in date field
I have an .aspx file with an input form linked to an MS Access database.  The date field receives a value of yesterday's date except for Monday which will have input for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'd like to have a default date of yesterday in the date field but also the ability to change it.  Is there a place in the properties to set the default date or must it be done in the code? I'm not sure about the property, but you could certainly have it set in the code behind like this on page_load... this.txtDateBox.text = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-1).ToShortDateAsString...

comparing date field with date
Dear sir, I am trying to get data from database using dataadapter. My querry string is string querystring="Select * from candidate where DateOfBirth > " +DateMin +""; DateMin is a dateTime variable carrying date value. DateOfBirth is the field name intable candidate. I have tried various versions for querystring. Each time error is thrown mostly syntex error. Kindly help me to form the querystring correctly.   Thanking in advance, pcg You should never, under no circumstances, pass SQL code on the query string. That's like leaving your house for vac...

Date Field(Current Date)
I have a field which I set type to date and value to current date. When I add records to the db via a LOAD TABLE with DEFAULTS ON, and then do a select for the DISTINCT dates, I get the same date appearing more than once in the list, if I've loaded the table more than once on that day. The DB seems to insert the same date, it looks distinct... (see below) I'm not using timestamp, so I don't see what would be different in the date field. 2000-08-07 2000-08-08 2000-08-09 2000-08-09 What version are you running? If it's earlier than 7.0, this is expecte...

Setting the date on a date field
Hello, How do I get SQL server to insert the current date on inserting a record in a field of datetime? Thanks GrantGrant Krieger cmd.Parameters("@Date").Value = DateTime.NowSushila Bowalekar PatelVisual ASP/ASP.NET MVPhttp://weblogs.asp.net/sushilasb Alternately, you could set the Default value of the column to GETDATE(). This would put the current datetime of the SQL Server into the column. TerriTerri MortonEngagement Manager, NeudesicHow to ask a question...

How can I have 2 dates and select all records that have a date field with a value between those 2 dates?
I have 2 textboxes, 1 for the start date and 1 for the end date and I want the user to be able to enter 2 dates and select records from SQL that fall between those 2 dates. I have the code working in classic asp but am getting an error with .net. This is the code i have: Dim enddate As Date Dim startdate As Date enddate = Request.form("date_from") startdate = Request.form("date_to") strSelect = "SELECT id, title, category, dateadded FROM news WHERE category = 'articles' AND dateadded BETWEEN '" & startdate & "' AND '" &...

Missing date in time/date field
Hi, I noticed that some postings (including mine) don't show the date, just the time of sending the message. What setting do I need to change to enable this? MegaMad - Leo MegaMad wrote: > Hi, > > I noticed that some postings (including mine) don't show the date, just > the time of sending the message. > > What setting do I need to change to enable this? > > MegaMad - Leo Any post sent today will only show the time, those same posts will show the date and time tomorrow. -- Brian .. http://www.mozilla.org .. http://ilias.c...

Date field showing date and time
Hey all, I have a datagrid that gets a date but shows the time as well. How do I show only the date? In the database only the date shows up. Thanks in advance, Rodney Hi Rodney, This is a very good date and time formatting article. http://datawebcontrols.com/faqs/CustomizingAppearance/FormatDateTimeData.shtml Hope this helps U. Thanks!Regards, Dj Dev Here's how I do it: <asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Required Date"> <ItemTemplate> <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "ReqDate", "{0:MM/dd/yyyy}") %&...

get a date from two date field
how to use a stored procedure to get a date which is start_date + due_date. stare_date and due_date are data field. dats type are smalldatetime. database is SQL 2000.   Give an example of what you want..... Do you want something like 12/12/2005 12/25/2005 ? Eric RamseurRainbow Portal 2.0 AdminDownload Rainbow 2.0!!Rainbow Code Rainbow Portal CommunityC# 2005 Group I need a date, 60 days before start date +  due days. For example, start is 12/03/2005(smalldatetime) Due days is 20(int).   start date + due day - 60 is 10/23/2005. that's what I...

Converting a date field to Julian date
Is there a way to convert a datetime field in sybase to a julian date? I have search and search and have not come up with any answer. TIA Mike I don't know how IQ works... I use this "formula" to convert the current date to julian format: select substring(convert(varchar(20),getdate(),112),1,4)+'/'+convert(varchar(20),da tediff(dd,convert(datetime,substring(convert(varchar(20),getdate(),112),1,4) ),convert(varchar(20),getdate(),112))) ~Luis <mevasquez> wrote in message news:4339c288.529b.1681692777@sybase.com... > Is there a way to convert ...

Web resources about - No date in Date field - mozilla.support.thunderbird

Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Field (computer science) , a smaller piece of data from a larger collection (e.g., database fields) Text is available under the Creative Commons ...

Snipers lurking in the shadows in a week of off-field drama at the Brumbies
It's sniping season at the ACT Brumbies, and no one is safe. But it's time for calm as the club searches for stability.

Can the GOP field out-psycho Trump tonight? We're about to find out
Can the GOP field out-psycho Trump tonight? We're about to find out by digby I previewed the debate for Salon this morning: If you haven’t ...

NEW WSJ/NBC POLL: Trump and Cruz Running Away From the Field
... Wall Street Chamber of Commerce Journal , a glum Janet Hook reports that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are now dominating the national GOP field ...

Beach Slang, Tim Kasher and Field Mouse played Knitting Factory
photos by Amanda Hatfield, words by Andrew Sacher Beach Slang / Tim Kasher / Field Mouse @ Knitting Factory - 12/17/15 "Hey we're Beach Slang ...

CNN GOP debate leaves field unsettled - Business Insider Deutschland
Within minutes, it was clear that the fifth Republican presidential debate, on CNN, would be perhaps the most contentious yet.

Poll: Trump leads GOP field with widest margin yet
Going into fifth Republican debate tonight, survey finds Trump's lead over his rivals increasing

The GOP Presidential Field Abandons Fiscal Restraint At The Pentagon
The United States is spending more on average now than we have at any time during the Cold War.

Rugby Dude Gets 4 Teeth Knocked Out Of His Head, Fumbles Around For Them On Field
Thoughts I would have before I, unlike LOU’s Jérémy Gondrand, got up and started calmly looking for the four teeth that had just been smashed ...

Could A Nepalese Reality Show Help Restore Faith In Track And Field?
The real problem in track and field might not be the endemic corruption, but defeatism, the feeling that everybody’s in on it—administrators, ...