CardBook recipient address priority not working

A while ago I started using the CardBook add-on, and I'm quite happy
with it.

However, it doesn't seem to respect the user-specified address
preference but instead probably continues to use the default "address
frequency training mechanism" (which I think exists, unless I'm
imagining it?).

Did I describe the problem adequately, or should I try and rephrase it
more clearly? :-[

Thank you.

--
Herbert Eppel
www.HETranslations.uk

0
Herb
7/13/2018 6:45:35 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

In the absence of replies here I sent a tweet to @CardBookAddon - see
https://twitter.com/HETranslations/status/1018750124401586176

--
Herbert Eppel