support

When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse compu=
ters in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change this? It is =
a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult. Windows 7 does not all=
ow the SeaMonkey work properly.=20
Regards,
Ribamar
0
pedro
12/31/2015 2:27:48 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13721 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 31.12.2015 15:27, pedro wrote:
> When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse computers in Brazil.

Hello,

I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Please simply report a bug
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/community#bugreport> considering
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/QA/Bug_writing_guidelines>;
then we iwll see what has bo be done.

Best Regards

Rainer Bielefeld
(SeaMonkey QA volunteer)
0
Rainer
12/31/2015 3:32:41 PM
pedro wrote:

> When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse
> computers in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change
> this? It is a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult.
> Windows 7 does not allow the SeaMonkey work properly.

Exactly what happens when you try to "browse computers in Brazil"? Is
there an error message, a blank page, what?

I've been running SeaMonkey on Windows 7 for a couple of years, and
browsing websites all over the world without a problem.

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul
12/31/2015 3:35:57 PM
pedro wrote on 31/12/2015 15:27:
> When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse computers in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change this? It is a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult. Windows 7 does not allow the SeaMonkey work properly.
> Regards,
> Ribamar
What is "browse computers in Brazil" ?
A browser browse web pages located on a web server.
I cannot browe a computer ....
0
Ray_Net
12/31/2015 3:52:25 PM
On 12/31/2015 09:27 AM, pedro wrote:
> When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse computers in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change this? It is a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult. Windows 7 does not allow the SeaMonkey work properly.
> Regards,
> Ribamar

Are you using the Portuguese (Portugal) version from
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/#2.39> ?

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0a2 (Earlybird)
You don't need zero-days when machines wherever are packed with old-days.
Ray_Net wrote on 12/31/2015 10:52 AM:
> pedro wrote on 31/12/2015 15:27:
>> When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse
>> computers in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change
>> this? It is a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult.
>> Windows 7 does not allow the SeaMonkey work properly.
>> Regards,
>> Ribamar
> What is "browse computers in Brazil" ?
> A browser browse web pages located on a web server.
> I cannot browe a computer ....

Actually, a browser can browse HTML/Web pages stored locally an a PC.
No Internet involved.  No server involved.  In Windows try opening
Windows Explorer and locating an HTML file.  Double-click it.  Your
default browser should open and display the file.

If you save an entire Web site locally and the pages are all HTML, you
can browse that "site" locally with no Internet connection.  I used to
do it all the time with my sites when I named everything *.html.  I have
since changed to *.php files.  To browse those locally-stored sites
requires a local server.  Still, no need for Internet.

However, I'm still not clear on the OP's dilemma.  The language (or
other) gap is in the way.

He might resend it again in Portuguese so we can parse it through Google
translate.  Hmm.  Maybe he already did that.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/
Ed Mullen wrote on 01/01/2016 02:23:
> Ray_Net wrote on 12/31/2015 10:52 AM:
>> pedro wrote on 31/12/2015 15:27:
>>> When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse
>>> computers in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change
>>> this? It is a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult.
>>> Windows 7 does not allow the SeaMonkey work properly.
>>> Regards,
>>> Ribamar
>> What is "browse computers in Brazil" ?
>> A browser browse web pages located on a web server.
>> I cannot browe a computer ....
>
> Actually, a browser can browse HTML/Web pages stored locally an a PC.
> No Internet involved.  No server involved.  In Windows try opening
> Windows Explorer and locating an HTML file.  Double-click it.  Your
> default browser should open and display the file.
>
> If you save an entire Web site locally and the pages are all HTML, you
> can browse that "site" locally with no Internet connection.  I used to
> do it all the time with my sites when I named everything *.html.  I
> have since changed to *.php files.  To browse those locally-stored
> sites requires a local server.  Still, no need for Internet.
>
> However, I'm still not clear on the OP's dilemma.  The language (or
> other) gap is in the way.
>
> He might resend it again in Portuguese so we can parse it through
> Google translate.  Hmm.  Maybe he already did that.

Ok you are true ... I missed this point, but I cannot understand "browse
computers in Brazil" ... perhaps the ".br" extension is killed by his
SM, his firewall, his anti-virus, his provider , etc ....... ?
0
Ray_Net
1/1/2016 8:23:52 AM
Ed Mullen wrote:
> Ray_Net wrote on 12/31/2015 10:52 AM:
>> pedro wrote on 31/12/2015 15:27:
>>> When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse
>>> computers in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change
>>> this? It is a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult.
>>> Windows 7 does not allow the SeaMonkey work properly.
>>> Regards,
>>> Ribamar
>> What is "browse computers in Brazil" ?
>> A browser browse web pages located on a web server.
>> I cannot browe a computer ....
>
> Actually, a browser can browse HTML/Web pages stored locally an a PC. No
> Internet involved.  No server involved.  In Windows try opening Windows
> Explorer and locating an HTML file.  Double-click it.  Your default
> browser should open and display the file.
>
> If you save an entire Web site locally and the pages are all HTML, you
> can browse that "site" locally with no Internet connection.  I used to
> do it all the time with my sites when I named everything *.html.  I have
> since changed to *.php files.  To browse those locally-stored sites
> requires a local server.  Still, no need for Internet.
>
> However, I'm still not clear on the OP's dilemma.  The language (or
> other) gap is in the way.
>
> He might resend it again in Portuguese so we can parse it through Google
> translate.  Hmm.  Maybe he already did that.

There is a Portuguese version of SeaMonkey available from
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
It is European Portuguese, however, not Brazilian.

0
EE

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

Seamonkey support
I called support for help in transferring email from one hard drive to another after a crash. It took all day, after being disconnected twice and leaving my credit card info on one of those, I was finally able to reach the second live person. I explained that I needed to transfer my email from the previous account to the new one, gave cc info again and was walked through the process to restore the needed files. When I told the person I needed the steps for my second email address, I was told that it would be another $39.95. He refused to help without another charge. luckil...

Please support mailto support
Hi Group, I submitted Bug 488330 to Mozilla today. This is the gist if it: The URI schema 'mailto:' is not supported when submitting form results. It is needed on the <xf:submission>element, action attribute. When I attempt to use it I receive an error. See the example at the end of the bug report. See the XForms recommendation, section 11.9 Submission Options: "Other bindings, in particular to the URI scheme "mailto:" may, and the schemes "https:" and "file:" should, be supported." I know that 'mailto' is not required...

Support
Name: James Colvin Email: wizard1atwwtdotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Support Comments: I just switched ISP's and cannot change the outgoing server and cannot find anything on your site regarding this issue! ! ! ! ! Please help. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Support
Name: Sekhar Email: rssekhar_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Support Comments: certain downloads as on screensaver.com are not supported by this browser. this may please be looked into. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5 ...

Support
I can't decide if this is how users view the tech staff or how tech staff views the users. :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TugslL45aXk On 7/16/10 8:43 AM, Matthew wrote: > I can't decide if this is how users view the tech staff or how tech > staff views the users. :P > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TugslL45aXk Or consumers view companies or companies view consumers. xD That is too funny! Matthew wrote: > I can't decide if this is how users view the tech staff or how tech > staff views the users. :P > > http://www.youtube.com/w...

Support
I've just heard that Sybase may be dropping PowerBuilder in the future, has anyone else heard something similar. I really hope that this is just a rumour, as it's such a great product. Cheers Steve Probably from a consultant who wants to sell you a conversion, or doesn't want to use PB because it is so productive that it would cut down his billing. Version 10.5 just shipped, 11 is in alpha testing, features for 12 are on the drawing board. Doesn't sound to me like a product that is anywhere near being dropped. Maybe in 2025 or so when AMD announces the te...

Support
rmcox44@gmail.com -- Regards, Russell Cox ...

Support
Bonjour, =20 Je suis administrateur de site web. Je rencontre un probl=E8me d'affichage des images sur FIREFOX/ MOZILLA = alors que =E7a fonctionne tr=E8s bien sur INTERNET EXPLORER. Les images ne se chargent pas compl=E8tement. le site web est = http://www.karawitz.com, il est d=E9velopp=E9 en flash. =20 Avez vous d=E9j=E0 rencontr=E9 ce genre de probl=E8mes ? Merci d'avance StudioNox =20 THOMAS Arnaud (ext.) wrote: > Bonjour, > > Je suis administrateur de site web. > Je rencontre un probl�me d'affichage des images sur FIREFOX/ MOZILLA alors que �a f...

Support
I have a problem with my program and I want to use the support of delphi team. I try to go to the tabs of supoport of the embarcadero web site but I need a password that I don't have. Hoe can I have support for my problem? There is some Italy society that can solve my problem? On 11/18/2011 10:04 AM, Roberto Colpani wrote: > I have a problem with my program and I want to use the support of delphi team. I try to go to the tabs of supoport of the embarcadero web site but I need a password that I don't have. Hoe can I have support for my problem? There is some Italy society that can...

SUPPORT
Hi all, Please move all this random talk to grc.ten-forward. If there are no new news posts then there should be no talk in grc.news-feedback!! -Snala In article <ac94qj$2tku$1@news.grc.com>, Four.Drios@verizon.net, Simba nibbled our ears by saying... > Hi all, > > Please move all this random talk to grc.ten-forward. > If there are no new news posts then there should be no talk in > grc.news-feedback!! > > -Snala How dare you post to this forum. 50 lashes and take it to 10F! ...

Web resources about - support - mozilla.support.seamonkey

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Australia v India: Opener Aaron Finch supports trialling pink balls in ODIs to balance the game
Aaron Finch is in support of pink-ball trials in one-day internationals after Australia again reeled in a 300-plus target set by India.

The Google Play Store now supports promo codes for apps and games
Google at long last has added support for promo codes to the Play Store. This is a feature that has been available in the iOS App Store for ages ...

2017 Hyundai Elantra latest vehicle with support for Apple’s CarPlay
Hyundai today officially announced that its 2017 Elantra will be available this month and the next vehicle to receive support for Apple’s CarPlay ...

Microsoft To Only Support New Processors On Windows 10
Microsoft has long been the bastion of long term support for older platforms, so today’s support news out of Redmond is particularly surprising. ...

Hyundai adds Apple CarPlay support to 2017 Elantra, rolling out in January
Hyundai on Friday announced that its latest sedan, the 2017 Elantra, will launch later this month with support for both Apple CarPlay and Google's ...

Microsoft gets aggressive after 18 months nextgen CPUs like Skylake will only support Windows 10
... turn as the company says that after July 17, 2017, 6th generation Intel Core Skylake processors and other nextgen CPUs will no longer be supported ...

​Sanders throws his support behind new gun legislation
Bill would amend law that protects gun manufacturers and sellers from liability; move comes amid fight with Hillary Clinton on guns

Levin To Trump: ‘Cut The Crap’ With Attacks On Cruz Or Lose Conservatives’ Support
The bestselling author and radio host has had enough of the birther and bank attacks