Adobe Flash Player Not Working

This used to work. The file npswf32dll is in my Macroded folder. Trying
to remember what someone told me in the past I put a copy of npswf32.dll
in my SeaMonkey Plugins folder. Didn't work. Would someone tell me what
to do? Thanks
0
LWB
11/22/2008 1:56:55 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13721 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

LWB wrote:
> This used to work. The file npswf32dll is in my Macroded folder. Trying
> to remember what someone told me in the past I put a copy of npswf32.dll
> in my SeaMonkey Plugins folder. Didn't work. Would someone tell me what
> to do? Thanks

Well here is where it is on my WinXP system.

WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash  which contains
Flash6.ocx
flashplayer.xpt
genuninst.exe
install.log
KB923789.inf
NPSW32.dll
NPSW32_FlashUtil.exe
uninstall_plugin.exe
UninstFl.exe

Seamonkey says Shockwave Flash 10.0r12 enabled.

You can use the above to check your installation. I've doubts that you
can manually install Flash Player in this manner. Why don't you just go
to the Adobe site and install the plugin the normal way?
0
robert
11/22/2008 2:27:03 PM
robert.gault@att.net wrote:
> LWB wrote:
>> This used to work. The file npswf32dll is in my Macroded folder.
>> Trying to remember what someone told me in the past I put a copy of
>> npswf32.dll in my SeaMonkey Plugins folder. Didn't work. Would someone
>> tell me what to do? Thanks
>
> Well here is where it is on my WinXP system.
>
> WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash  which contains
> Flash6.ocx
> flashplayer.xpt
> genuninst.exe
> install.log
> KB923789.inf
> NPSW32.dll
> NPSW32_FlashUtil.exe
> uninstall_plugin.exe
> UninstFl.exe
>
> Seamonkey says Shockwave Flash 10.0r12 enabled.
>
> You can use the above to check your installation. I've doubts that you
> can manually install Flash Player in this manner. Why don't you just go
> to the Adobe site and install the plugin the normal way?

The install of the mozilla/SM version doesnot work if SM is running.

1. Use SM and go here : http://get.adobe.com/fr/flashplayer/
2. Click to accept the installation.
3. Choice to store on disk instead of running it.
4. Stop SM(quick-launch also).
5. Run the downloaded "install_flash_player.exe"
0
Ray_Net
11/22/2008 2:45:35 PM
LWB wrote:
> This used to work. The file npswf32dll is in my Macroded folder. Trying
> to remember what someone told me in the past I put a copy of npswf32.dll
> in my SeaMonkey Plugins folder. Didn't work. Would someone tell me what
> to do? Thanks
I did do that from Adobe's site. Didn't work.
0
LWB

Adobe Flash player not working.
Name: Arpit Bajpai Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Adobe Flash player not working. Comments: This is to bring to your notice that I tried open Youtube in this new RC version of firefox then it asked for the installation of the missing plugin and even after I installed the plugin it was not working and asks for installation again. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

adobe flash player is not working
Name: yoni.elron@gmail.com Email: yonidotelronatgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: adobe flash player is not working Comments: tried to install adobe flash player - it installs but doesn't work and keep asking me to install the missing plugin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:2.0b4pre) Gecko/20100807 Minefield/4.0b4pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

adobe flash player not working
Name: samuel Product: Firefox Summary: adobe flash player not working Comments: firefox has been the best web browser i have used to date, yet the new version has a serious flaw... the inability to allow video streaming and flash animation via adobe flash player. this has got to be fixed or i cannot use your browser. i have already uninstalled it and am writing this post from internet explorer. i am going to look for an older version of firefox to download and i will not upgrade it until i read somewhere that this problem has been fixed. sorry about the stro...

Adobe Flash player is not working
Name: Laura Stadler Email: nightowl4musicatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash player is not working Comments: I have been using the 2.0.0.1.4 version of Firefox and it had been working well until a few days ago. For the past several days, I have been unable to view any flash-based content. When I visit sites like that, I get a message that I either don't have flash or have an older version of it. I did try to update it but it won't install in the currently released version any more....... Also, the auto-updater is no longer functioning. It worked ...

adobe flash player does not work
Name: knut dahl Email: uracoinathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: adobe flash player does not work Comments: i installed adobe flash player like the web page said, but it still wold not show the video, and the message about not having flash player still occurred. there was the same problem both at veoh.com and youtube. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008071912 Minefield/3.0.1 (mmoy CE K8Q-X06) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

adobe flash player wont work
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: adobe flash player wont work Comments: no flash player after last security update. plugins installed, updated and enabled Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 GTB6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Adobe Flash Player plugin does not work
Name: matt Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Adobe Flash Player plugin does not work Comments: In the Firefox 3 release candidate the flash player plugin does not work after installing it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

adobe flash player doesnt work
Name: Beni Kurniawan Email: bennyatbhakti-investamadotcom Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: adobe flash player doesnt work Comments: Site such as youtube doesn't work in Namoroka even though I have installed the newest version of adobe flash player firefox add-on. regards, beni Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100405 Namoroka/3.6.3 From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC...

Adobe Flash Player Plugin Not Working
Name: Tjakko Keizer Email: tjakkokeizerathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Adobe Flash Player Plugin Not Working Comments: Adobe Flash Player Plugin Not Working. When a website uses flash images, it says 'click here to install flash', it downloads adobe flash player, installs it, but next time it starts again with 'click here to install flash'. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008051221 Minefield/3.0pre From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minefield/ On May 29, 8:06=A0pm, Tjakko Keizer <...

Adobe Flash Player clicks not working
Name: Bill Lappen Email: blappenatadelphiadotnet Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Adobe Flash Player clicks not working Comments: Go to www.zillow.com and enter an address. Then, try to click on "comparables". It won't take the click, but the non-beta does. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player plugin not working
Name: Hal Crompton Email: halatcyprusdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Adobe Flash Player plugin not working Comments: The plugin finder downloads the plugin, but it won't work and Firefox doesn't even see that it's been downloaded the next time I access a Flash site Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ "Hal Crompton" wrote: > Name: Hal Crompton > Email: halatcyprusdotcom > Product: Firefox Release Candidate > S...

Firefox 3 adobe flash player doesnt work.
Name: PAge Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 adobe flash player doesnt work. Comments: This is the error i had recieved trying to install the Flash Player. Firefox could not install this item because "install-m92..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player won't work.
Name: John Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Adobe Flash Player won't work. Comments: In the latest Firefox, Adobe flash player won't work in it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Quick Time,Adobe Flash Player Does not work on GP
Name: Mirza Jawad Baig Email: mirza_jawad81athotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Quick Time,Adobe Flash Player Does not work on GP Comments: To Whom It May Concern: - I have installed Flash many times on GP but it does not work at all but it would work fine on IE.Quick Time also gives problems on GP. Its quite confusing.Please resolve issue SAP. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

Web resources about - Adobe Flash Player Not Working - mozilla.support.seamonkey

Working class - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Working class (or lower class , labouring class, sometimes proletariat ) is a term used in the social sciences and in ordinary conversation to ...

Working mums hire maternity coaches to keep their careers on track
Amy Payten didn't want to give up teaching when she had a baby, but she didn't want to go back to work full-time either.

Report: LG Electronics working on its second mobile processor
... based on ARM’s Cortex-A72 and Cortex-A53 CPU cores, with clock speeds set at 2.1GHz and 1.5GHz respectively. LG Electronics is said to be working ...

Mercedes-AMG working on a successor to the SLR?
... the Mercedes SLR McLaren, debating whether to build a 650-hp front-engined or a 1,050-hp mid-engined coupe. Continue reading Mercedes-AMG working ...

The guy from Tesla that Google hired isn't working on self-driving cars
The Tesla autonomous driving technology expert who recently joined Google will not be working on Google's self-driving cars project, a person ...

Apple working on new MacBook Airs to debut at WWDC
Apple is reported to be working on new MacBook Air models to launch at the 2016 WWDC event, most likely to be held in June. Citing sources in ...

PR Guru Working For Clinton Server IT Firm Donated To Hillary’s Campaign
PR Guru Working For Clinton Server IT Firm Donated To Hillary’s Campaign

Muslim rhetoric working for GOP
Washington Post Muslim rhetoric working for GOP The Denver Post Some leading Republican presidential candidates seem to view Muslims as fair ...

Masashi Kishimoto May Be Working On 'Boruto: Naruto The Movie's' Sequel
"Naruto" fans will be happy to learn that they are getting what they want: "Boruto: Naruto the Movie" is getting a sequel after its successful ...

The Arkham Origins developer is working on two new DC Comics games
WB Montreal, the developer most well-known for 2013's Batman: Arkham Origins , looks like it's again focusing on comics for its second big project. ...