XP SP2 DDE problems with Firefox anyone? (v.2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3)

I had a strange issue crop up the other day, shortly after (but not immediately
after) I had upgraded Firefox to v2.0.0.3.

Every time I launched a shortcut, or typed a URL from the "run..." line, I got
an error message:

:"Windows cannot find '[full url here]'. Make sure you typed the name correctly,
:and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then
:click Search." [Dialogue button: OK]

The site would launch normally, but the annoying dialogue would always pop up.
If the browser was open already, there was no error message.

Turned out the problem was DDE related, and I fixed it using the workaround at:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_error_opening_Internet_shortcut_or_local_HTML_file_-_Firefox

Turning off DDE for each registered extension fixed it.

But that fix seems to be for a much older version of Firefox. In fact, I read a
Bugzilla report saying that the code workaround that dealt with that issue was
removed from Firefox (353089).

This hadn't happened while I was using 2.0.0.2, but reverting to 2.0.0.2 after
the 2.0.0.3 upgrade didn't fix the problem.

Is this new a bug? Does anyone have an idea what I could have done to my setup
to break it in the first place? If it is a bug, how do I file a report with
Bugzilla? Should I, or should someone with more technical experience file it?

My guess is that DDE works if Firefox is already open, because the DDE data can
be passed, but if Firefox.exe needs to be launched, the Windows shell no longer
waits long enough to pass its DDE information to Firefox.exe when launching
URLs, and gives up.

Thus the error. Interestingly, changing my default browser to IE fixed the
problem as well, which would be fine if IE itself wasn't a problem.

I'm no programmer, BTW.

Any help?

-- 
Zag

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little 
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...Ben Franklin
0
Zaghadka
3/27/2007 3:59:28 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 24319 articles. 10 followers. Post Follow

4 Replies
1446 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 36

Zaghadka wrote:
> I had a strange issue crop up the other day, shortly after (but not
> immediately after) I had upgraded Firefox to v2.0.0.3.
> 
> Every time I launched a shortcut, or typed a URL from the "run..."
> line, I got an error message:
> 
> :"Windows cannot find '[full url here]'. Make sure you typed the name
> correctly, :and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start
> button, and then :click Search." [Dialogue button: OK]
> 
> The site would launch normally, but the annoying dialogue would
> always pop up. If the browser was open already, there was no error
> message.
> 
> Turned out the problem was DDE related, and I fixed it using the
> workaround at:
> 
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_error_opening_Internet_shortcut_or_local_HTML_file_-_Firefox
> 
> 
> Turning off DDE for each registered extension fixed it.
> 
> But that fix seems to be for a much older version of Firefox. In
> fact, I read a Bugzilla report saying that the code workaround that
> dealt with that issue was removed from Firefox (353089).
> 
> This hadn't happened while I was using 2.0.0.2, but reverting to
> 2.0.0.2 after the 2.0.0.3 upgrade didn't fix the problem.
> 
> Is this new a bug? Does anyone have an idea what I could have done to
> my setup to break it in the first place? If it is a bug, how do I
> file a report with Bugzilla? Should I, or should someone with more
> technical experience file it?
> 
> My guess is that DDE works if Firefox is already open, because the
> DDE data can be passed, but if Firefox.exe needs to be launched, the
> Windows shell no longer waits long enough to pass its DDE information
> to Firefox.exe when launching URLs, and gives up.
> 
> Thus the error. Interestingly, changing my default browser to IE
> fixed the problem as well, which would be fine if IE itself wasn't a
> problem.
> 
> I'm no programmer, BTW.
> 
> Any help?
> 

"http://tinyurl.com/ys2h2z"

also see
"http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_browser#Setting_default_browser_manually"
0
Nir
3/27/2007 10:17:40 AM
Zaghadka said the following On 3/26/2007 11:59 PM:
> I had a strange issue crop up the other day, shortly after (but not immediately
> after) I had upgraded Firefox to v2.0.0.3.
> 
> Every time I launched a shortcut, or typed a URL from the "run..." line, I got
> an error message:
> 
> :"Windows cannot find '[full url here]'. Make sure you typed the name correctly,
> :and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then
> :click Search." [Dialogue button: OK]
> 
> The site would launch normally, but the annoying dialogue would always pop up.
> If the browser was open already, there was no error message.
> 
> Turned out the problem was DDE related, and I fixed it using the workaround at:
> 
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_error_opening_Internet_shortcut_or_local_HTML_file_-_Firefox
> 
> Turning off DDE for each registered extension fixed it.
> 
> But that fix seems to be for a much older version of Firefox. In fact, I read a
> Bugzilla report saying that the code workaround that dealt with that issue was
> removed from Firefox (353089).
> 
> This hadn't happened while I was using 2.0.0.2, but reverting to 2.0.0.2 after
> the 2.0.0.3 upgrade didn't fix the problem.
> 
> Is this new a bug? Does anyone have an idea what I could have done to my setup
> to break it in the first place? If it is a bug, how do I file a report with
> Bugzilla? Should I, or should someone with more technical experience file it?
> 
> My guess is that DDE works if Firefox is already open, because the DDE data can
> be passed, but if Firefox.exe needs to be launched, the Windows shell no longer
> waits long enough to pass its DDE information to Firefox.exe when launching
> URLs, and gives up.
> 
> Thus the error. Interestingly, changing my default browser to IE fixed the
> problem as well, which would be fine if IE itself wasn't a problem.
> 
> I'm no programmer, BTW.
> 
> Any help?
> 
For what it is worth, I've had this start to happen occasionally as 
well? I have some links on my desktop that are FF URL links. I use these 
when I want to go to some specific URL's that I visit often. Otherwise I 
just start FF with many tabs open.

Recently, and I can't pin it down to anything I've been doing, I get the 
same thing you see. However, when this happens, and it has happened 
maybe 3 times in the last 2 weeks since FF was updated, I just reboot 
and it works fine. I never thought it to be DDE?

If it is DDE, then how would re-booting fix it? This is an XP Pro system 
and both Netword DDE services are set to manual. If you look at 
http://www.theeldergeek.com/network_dde.htm it suggests it isn't needed 
at all and should even be disabled?

I'm just wondering if it is DDE or just something else?

On two of the occasions I know my wife was playing a game (I don't know 
which one) and I was on her computer trying to fix something she 
'broke'. Maybe I should find out which one and work from there.

If you hit the problem again, try a reboot and see if that cures it? One 
difference between us is the IE (I use 7) was never set to the default 
browser.

Irv S
0
Irv
3/27/2007 2:23:16 PM
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:23:16 -0400, in mozilla.support.firefox, Irv Spalten
wrote: 

>Zaghadka said the following On 3/26/2007 11:59 PM:
>> I had a strange issue crop up the other day, shortly after (but not immediately
>> after) I had upgraded Firefox to v2.0.0.3.
>> 
>> Every time I launched a shortcut, or typed a URL from the "run..." line, I got
>> an error message:
>> 
>> :"Windows cannot find '[full url here]'. Make sure you typed the name correctly,
>> :and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then
>> :click Search." [Dialogue button: OK]
>> 
>> The site would launch normally, but the annoying dialogue would always pop up.
>> If the browser was open already, there was no error message.
>> 
>> Turned out the problem was DDE related, and I fixed it using the workaround at:
>> 
>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_error_opening_Internet_shortcut_or_local_HTML_file_-_Firefox
>> 
>> Turning off DDE for each registered extension fixed it.
>> 
>> But that fix seems to be for a much older version of Firefox. In fact, I read a
>> Bugzilla report saying that the code workaround that dealt with that issue was
>> removed from Firefox (353089).
>> 
>> This hadn't happened while I was using 2.0.0.2, but reverting to 2.0.0.2 after
>> the 2.0.0.3 upgrade didn't fix the problem.
>> 
>> Is this new a bug? Does anyone have an idea what I could have done to my setup
>> to break it in the first place? If it is a bug, how do I file a report with
>> Bugzilla? Should I, or should someone with more technical experience file it?
>> 
>> My guess is that DDE works if Firefox is already open, because the DDE data can
>> be passed, but if Firefox.exe needs to be launched, the Windows shell no longer
>> waits long enough to pass its DDE information to Firefox.exe when launching
>> URLs, and gives up.
>> 
>> Thus the error. Interestingly, changing my default browser to IE fixed the
>> problem as well, which would be fine if IE itself wasn't a problem.
>> 
>> I'm no programmer, BTW.
>> 
>> Any help?
>> 
>For what it is worth, I've had this start to happen occasionally as 
>well? I have some links on my desktop that are FF URL links. I use these 
>when I want to go to some specific URL's that I visit often. Otherwise I 
>just start FF with many tabs open.
>
>Recently, and I can't pin it down to anything I've been doing, I get the 
>same thing you see. However, when this happens, and it has happened 
>maybe 3 times in the last 2 weeks since FF was updated, I just reboot 
>and it works fine. I never thought it to be DDE?
>
>If it is DDE, then how would re-booting fix it? This is an XP Pro system 
>and both Netword DDE services are set to manual. If you look at 
>http://www.theeldergeek.com/network_dde.htm it suggests it isn't needed 
>at all and should even be disabled?
>
>I'm just wondering if it is DDE or just something else?
>
>On two of the occasions I know my wife was playing a game (I don't know 
>which one) and I was on her computer trying to fix something she 
>'broke'. Maybe I should find out which one and work from there.
>
>If you hit the problem again, try a reboot and see if that cures it? One 
>difference between us is the IE (I use 7) was never set to the default 
>browser.
>
Yeah, well, unticking the "use DDE" tab fixed it *permanently* on my system.

I don't know what's happening on yours. Can't see that it's the same issue if a
reboot fixed this for you. Because unticking "use DDE" worked, I'm making the
assumption that it's some kind of DDE error.

The most recent game I've installed is Zoo Tycoon 2.

I only mentioned that setting IE to the default fixes it, because I figured
doing that and then resetting Firefox as the default might reset the HKLM keys.

While the change was made, I tried launching URL shortcuts with IE as the
default browser and it did not have a problem, so it's something with the way
Firefox works. Perhaps MS made a code change in DDE recently?

The keys got reset when I made Firefox my default again (by launching it, since
it's not showing up in "Set Program Access") but it still didn't work right.

Thanks for the feedback.

-- 
Zag

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little 
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...Ben Franklin
0
Zaghadka
3/27/2007 3:29:27 PM
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:47:40 +0530, in mozilla.support.firefox, Nir wrote: 

>Zaghadka wrote:
>> I had a strange issue crop up the other day, shortly after (but not
>> immediately after) I had upgraded Firefox to v2.0.0.3.
>> 
>> Every time I launched a shortcut, or typed a URL from the "run..."
>> line, I got an error message:
>> 
>> :"Windows cannot find '[full url here]'. Make sure you typed the name
>> correctly, :and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start
>> button, and then :click Search." [Dialogue button: OK]
>> 
>> The site would launch normally, but the annoying dialogue would
>> always pop up. If the browser was open already, there was no error
>> message.
>> 
>> Turned out the problem was DDE related, and I fixed it using the
>> workaround at:
>> 
>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_error_opening_Internet_shortcut_or_local_HTML_file_-_Firefox
>> 
>> 
>> Turning off DDE for each registered extension fixed it.
>> 
>> But that fix seems to be for a much older version of Firefox. In
>> fact, I read a Bugzilla report saying that the code workaround that
>> dealt with that issue was removed from Firefox (353089).
>> 
>> This hadn't happened while I was using 2.0.0.2, but reverting to
>> 2.0.0.2 after the 2.0.0.3 upgrade didn't fix the problem.
>> 
>> Is this new a bug? Does anyone have an idea what I could have done to
>> my setup to break it in the first place? If it is a bug, how do I
>> file a report with Bugzilla? Should I, or should someone with more
>> technical experience file it?
>> 
>> My guess is that DDE works if Firefox is already open, because the
>> DDE data can be passed, but if Firefox.exe needs to be launched, the
>> Windows shell no longer waits long enough to pass its DDE information
>> to Firefox.exe when launching URLs, and gives up.
>> 
>> Thus the error. Interestingly, changing my default browser to IE
>> fixed the problem as well, which would be fine if IE itself wasn't a
>> problem.
>> 
>> I'm no programmer, BTW.
>> 
>> Any help?
>> 
>
>"http://tinyurl.com/ys2h2z"
>
or MID: 1174831465.063903.64930@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com

Yup. That's the exact issue he's describing. I prefer Message ID's as I'm an
NNTP user, BTW.

It looks as if Bug 263570 is marked as resolved though, plus I'm an US English
user, and thus have no umlauts, special characters, etc. in my .URL files. It
happens to *all* of them, even those without special characters, plus trying to
launch URL's from the "RUN..." line (even "www.yahoo.com"), if Firefox is not
already open.

So it sounds vaguely "related" to 263570, but not the same, since that bug is
due to "non-ASCII characters."

Unticking DDE in the file properties fixed my problems, so I've got a
workaround for this.

If someone else has the exact same problem as me, then it sounds like we've got
a bug. How do I report it to Bugzilla? Do I need a login there?

(The other link was interesting, but Firefox seems to be properly associated
with all web content.)

-- 
Zag

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little 
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...Ben Franklin
0
Zaghadka
3/27/2007 3:43:58 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Firefox 2.0.0.2 & 2.0.0.3 niggly problem
I just upgraded both my desktop and my laptop to FF v2.0.0.2 a couple days ago. Both began doing the same annoying thing. When I click a URL shortcut on my desktop or a link in my newsreader, an error box pops up saying "File http://blahblahblah or one of its components not found. Make sure the path and filename are correct." Then FF goes ahead and loads the page. This doesn't happen if FF is already running. If it's not running, it happens every time. I just downloaded 2.0.0.3. Same story. Any clues? -- Dale Beckett Dale Beckett wrote:...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2?
Name: Russell Nelson Email: rnelsonatgenedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2? Comments: I am currently using a version of Firefox with the version number of 2.0.0.3. This is the second time that I have been told that it has now been updated to a newer version of Firefox with a version number of 2.0.0.2. I assume that 2.0.0.3 is newer (and better) than version 2.0.0.2. How can I stop this "update"? Russ Nelson 650-225-7212 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070...

Firefox 2.0.0.3
hi; my site is http://www.nedir.net. it's frame based. any user login to this site and server create a session. user click any subject from left frame and show content to main frame, session ok! but users when jump to other page (1-2-3 .. ) at content page, session cannot load. this problem for only some firefox users, not ie, opera etc.. math wrote: > hi; > my site is http://www.nedir.net. it's frame based. any user login to > this site and server create a session. user click any subject from > left frame and show content to main frame, session ok! but users w...

firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 download window problem
I am having a problem with the download options in the browser. Hope I can explain this correctly so it makes sense. I went to "options" "download" and tried changing it there for various settings with no change. Problem just started with 2.0.01 and unfortunately the browser updated to 2.0.0.2 before I could stop it but problems still there. My other computer works fine with both versions so I think something got corrupted but don't know what or how to fix it. I don't want to uninstall FF and reinstall it and lose all my bookmarks. Is there a r...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4
In order to fix a small number of serious regressions, we are looking to do a very quick 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 release to pick up some fixes for recent regressions. 2.0.0.4/1.5.0.12 will be the next regular security/stability releases. 2.0.0.3 blockers https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi? keywords_type=nowords&keywords=fixed1.8.1.3 +verified1.8.1.3&field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=b locking1.8.1.3%2B&order=map_assigned_to.login_name,bugs.bug_id We are going to be looking at nominations over the next few days, based on the follo...

superreview requested: [Bug 375710] Firefox wants to downgrade to 2.0.0. 2 from 2.0.0.3 #2
Benjamin Smedberg [:bs] (bsmedberg@) <benjamin@smedbergs.us> has asked Seth Spitzer [:ss] (away until 4/30) <sspitzer@mozilla.com> for superreview: Bug 375710: Firefox wants to downgrade to 2.0.0.2 from 2.0.0.3 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=375710 Attachment 262259: Normalize to longnames using a dirprovider, and add debugging code, rev. 1.1 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=262259&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Benjamin Smedberg [:bs] (bsmedberg@) <benjamin@smedbergs.us> Updated with comments, I'm going to comm...

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype
Name: Norman MacLeod Email: norshmacattalktalkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype Comments: I used Skype successfully before installing the 2.0.0.4 update. After that Skype (V 2.0.0.6) booted up but would not function. None of the contact icons light up and if you do try to make contact, "Misc Error" appears. Is there a cure or have I to uninstall Firefox? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

superreview cancelled: [Bug 375710] Firefox wants to downgrade to 2.0.0. 2 from 2.0.0.3
Benjamin Smedberg [:bs] (bsmedberg@) <benjamin@smedbergs.us> has cancelled Benjamin Smedberg [:bs] (bsmedberg@) <benjamin@smedbergs.us>'s request for superreview: Bug 375710: Firefox wants to downgrade to 2.0.0.2 from 2.0.0.3 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=375710 Attachment 261972: Normalize to longnames using a dirprovider, and add debugging code, rev. 1 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=261972&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Benjamin Smedberg [:bs] (bsmedberg@) <benjamin@smedbergs.us> Updated with comments, I&...

superreview requested: [Bug 375710] Firefox wants to downgrade to 2.0.0. 2 from 2.0.0.3
Benjamin Smedberg [:bs] (bsmedberg@) <benjamin@smedbergs.us> has asked Seth Spitzer [:ss] (away until 4/30) <sspitzer@mozilla.com> for superreview: Bug 375710: Firefox wants to downgrade to 2.0.0.2 from 2.0.0.3 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=375710 Attachment 261972: Normalize to longnames using a dirprovider, and add debugging code, rev. 1 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=261972&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Benjamin Smedberg [:bs] (bsmedberg@) <benjamin@smedbergs.us> I've cleaned up the last patch a little, a...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

Web resources about - XP SP2 DDE problems with Firefox anyone? (v.2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3) - mozilla.support.firefox

Problem novel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Working class, or proletarian novels are often also social problem novels . This was in many ways a reaction to rapid industrialization , and ...

Surprise! Lawyers Are Problem Drinkers
Assuming there are 10 attorneys on your team, statistically, two to three of the attorneys are suffering from drinking problems, depression, ...

Valve explains: DDoS-induced caching problem led to Xmas Day Steam data leaks and downtime
PC gamers were dismayed on Christmas Day to find that Valve's popular (and arguably essential) Steam store had gone haywire before becoming entirely ...

Fullsize GM SUVs have a problem that's making owners sick
Filed under: Cadillac , Chevrolet , GM , GMC , Safety , SUV A buffeting and vibration problem for some owners of GM's fullsize SUVs can be bad ...

GOP Establishment Has No Problem with Hillary Win, Won’t Address the Clintons’ War on Women
Breitbart News' John Nolte had a perceptive piece this weekend on the GOP Establishment having no desire to beat Hillary Clinton or elect Donald ...

This $2 billion startup CEO thinks the biggest problem facing European entrepreneurs today is 'bad advice' ...
... really bad advice, right." "There's starting to be a network of older people that have been [there]" Has Klarna been affected by this problem? ...

Ben Carson has a problem with Bill Clinton's history with women
GOP hopeful blames former President Clinton for coarsening American children

The Displacement Problem
A problem with gentrification-led involuntary displacement is that makes it being poor even more unaffordable by pricing people out of areas ...

Carrie Underwood Admits Her 'Mom Problems' Include Getting Peed On
Carrie Underwood Admits Her 'Mom Problems' Include Getting Peed On

Chip Kelly’s Problem Wasn’t The Hurry-Up — It Was Everything Else
... from being sharp in a standard set. But Kelly’s fast-break offense itself turned out to be one of the Eagles’ greatest strengths. The problem, ...

Resources last updated: 12/31/2015 4:03:01 AM