Symbols

Hello,
if I for example the symbol "printer" of does it work, if I close then
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2 duly and restart is it after some time, those
symbol "printer" again disappeared.

How can one prevent that?

Greeting Pascal

0
hebbet

hebbet wrote:
> Hello, if I for example the symbol "printer" of does it work, if I
> close then Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2 duly and restart is it after some
> time, those symbol "printer" again disappeared.
>
> How can one prevent that?
>
> Greeting Pascal

localstore.rdf file is corrupted.
"http://kb.mozillazine.org/Toolbar_customizations_reset_on_startup"
0
Nir

FIrefox support
I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here and no replies - I'm used to the old Netscape support group that seemed to be very involved in anyone's issues - a lot of discussion and support. Does anyone have suggestions for links for technical support for Firefox browser? I like the browser and would like to switch over from Netscape but I need some help. Appreciate any ideas and links. On 23.09.2007 01:29, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused technical80@yahoo.com to generate the following:? : > I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here ...

Support Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Support Firefox Comments: In US, online banks can be accessed by using firefox, which is not the case in China since in China banks usually issue a plug-in which is a pre-requsite and is only compatible with IE. I believe this problem hinders the more poluparization of FIREFOX in China. But in US, this is hardly a problem, I prefer Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

Firefox Support?
Hopefully someone will answer this. I have seen several posts asking about Firefox support in NW65SP3 with no responses. I see that support should be there in SP3, but it isn't working on any of the servers in our school district. I am running FF 1.0.4, and the 4.0.5 iPrint client. We are still receiving the message that iPrint is not installed. Is there something that I need to do on the server to enable iPrint support for other browsers? -- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Timothy M. Musa Community Consolidated School District 93 ...

firefox symbol
Name: Catherine Email: yun_1030athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox symbol Comments: I was always reluctant to start using firefox instead of internet explorer because sadly, I reaally did not like the symbol for firefox. No offense, but in all honesty, whenever I saw it, I would think of puke. But eventually I did switch to firefox because I'm told that it has better security features. Good job *thumbs up* :P But I'm just suggesting that maybe the icon could do with a bit of a makeover since I STILL really don't like it. hahaha. I'm just sa...

symbol support?
Name: Scott Email: sswanson_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: symbol support? Comments: Is there any way for Firefox to include support for showing symbols like hearts, spades, clubs, etc (from the ♥ command and such)? It's a small thing, but places like MySpace have them ALL over the place and it would make it much more enjoyable. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051025 Firefox/1.5 ...

why not support firefox
Name: Email: michelwongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: why not support firefox Comments: Dear Sirs I notice that many China website e.g. http://v.163.com/tvlist/borpage_81.html not support firefox but only IE. The box said : "您现在使用浏览器(如FireFox)无法正常观看,请使用 IE(Internet Explorer)浏览器打开此页面!". This is only 1 example, but there are many more cases like this from China sites. Another 1 is CCTV(http://vod.cctv.com/podcast/index), but after I ungrade to 3.5.3 recently, CCTV China pop-up a small box asking me to plugin, after that I can view it. Please improv...

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

Firefox support
I have been experimenting around with Mozilla's Firefox browser, here are my questions: 1. has anyone else been looking into this, if so what have you found for compatibility 2. I have found that only 1 of the page layouts render correctly in Firefox, does anyone know why, or if this is being worked on? Thanks again for your time and knowledge 1. has anyone else been looking into this, if so what have you found for compatibility Some of the html editors don't work that well or at all in FF. 2. I have found that only 1 of the page layouts render correctly in Firefox, does an...

firefox support
Name: hen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox support Comments: firefox should support Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x - 5 years to 7 years should be good support Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 29 libxul.so has less symbols in its dynamic symbol table.
Hi, With firefox 25: (Using Ubuntu 12.04) Symbols like JS_ContextIterator appear in libxul.so dynamic symbol table. @:/usr/lib/firefox$ objdump -T ./libxul.so | grep JS_ContextI 01a0e7d0 g DF .text 00000038 xul25.0 _Z18JS_ContextIteratorP9JSRuntimePP9JSContext However I've noticed with firefox 29 this is no longer the case. The symbol still show in a non stripped libxul.so @:obj-i686-pc-linux-gnu/dist/bin$ nm libxul.so | grep JS_ContextI 01ebea70 t _Z18JS_ContextIteratorP9JSRuntimePP9JSContext I believe that the lower case 't' (rather than 'T&#...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox support
There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site. Does this version support Firefox? Thanks. MC No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either. >>> Mike<curt@fordhamprep.org> 4/14/2005 10:55 AM >>> There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site. Does this version support Firefox? Thanks. MC Michael Fraser wrote: > No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. > > I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either. > >...

Firefox support should be ...
-- i think -- Firefox support should last 5 years to 7 years for Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x ...

Firefox Not supported
Name: Chris Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Not supported Comments: Firefox not supported on NatWest online banking. Running Firefox version 3.1b3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0 has broken the little AppleScript support remaining in Firefox
Name: James Yost Email: mrpersonatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 has broken the little AppleScript support remaining in Firefox Comments: In previous versions of Firefox there was slight AppleScript support. Version 3 has broken what remained (i.e. properties of window n). The Macintosh community would welcome more AppleScript support - At least a "do javascript" command from AppleScript would help a great deal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http...

Web resources about - Symbols - mozilla.support.firefox

File:Symbol unsupport vote.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.If the file has been ...

Peace for Paris - the artist behind the symbol that's gone viral
... of murderous attacks in Paris at the weekend, French artist Jean Jullien had sketched out what has become known as the Peace for Paris symbol ...

It’s Laundry Day, but what do the symbols mean on the label?
There are probably some people out there who know exactly what the care symbols on clothing labels mean. But, there are many who do not and if ...

Amazon backtracks after covering NYC subway car in Nazi symbols
... version of the book, Amazon Studios perhaps took that premise a little too literally by filling a New York City subway car with Nazi symbols ...

What’s up with all the Nazi Germany symbols on a NYC train?
Decorating a New York subway car with symbols from the second World War might be one of the best ways to promote The Man in the High Castle , ...

The rise of legendary singer and sex symbol Sir Tom Jones
In his new memoir, the artist recounts how he rose from his roots in the coal fields of Wales to become an international star and an honorary ...

Twitter could move beyond its heart symbol to offer richer responses
A feature hidden in a developer version of Twitter's app shows emoji to express more emotions. That feature would add complexity to the service, ...

Ads with World War II symbols pulled after outcry in NY - CNN.com
New York subway ads promoting the Amazon streaming series "The Man in the High Castle" have been pulled after an outcry.

SwiftKey Symbol: Keyboard for autistic and other “non-verbal” users
SwiftKey has a new keyboard app: Symbol . But it’s not a conventional QWERTY typer, but a visual-based system, aimed at non-verbal autistic people, ...

The rise of standing desks: More than Silicon Valley status symbols?
Traditionalists say the chair is here to stay, but more offices and even classrooms are turning to standing desks. Why?