Support

Bonjour,
=20
Je suis administrateur de site web.
Je rencontre un probl=E8me d'affichage des images sur FIREFOX/ MOZILLA =
alors que =E7a fonctionne tr=E8s bien sur INTERNET EXPLORER.
Les images ne se chargent pas compl=E8tement. le site web est =
http://www.karawitz.com, il est d=E9velopp=E9 en flash.
=20
Avez vous d=E9j=E0 rencontr=E9 ce genre de probl=E8mes ?
Merci d'avance
StudioNox
=20
0
THOMAS

THOMAS Arnaud (ext.) wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Je suis administrateur de site web.
> Je rencontre un probl�me d'affichage des images sur FIREFOX/ MOZILLA alors que �a fonctionne tr�s bien sur INTERNET EXPLORER.
> Les images ne se chargent pas compl�tement. le site web est http://www.karawitz.com, il est d�velopp� en flash.
>
> Avez vous d�j� rencontr� ce genre de probl�mes ?
> Merci d'avance
> StudioNox

Bon soir Thomas,

There are French speaking users of this list who may well reply to you
here, however, to get full use of the help provided here, it would be
better if you can post your question in English.

While I question the wisdom of building a site in flash alone, since
many users wil not even install it, I can report that all your image
files seemd to liad without a problem in FF 1.5.0.8 and in FF 2.0.

There are French language help resources:

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/support/

Lee

Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
http://mozilla.com   http://mozilla.org
0
Leonidas
11/9/2006 2:06:39 AM
Without Any Hesitation, Leonidas Jones Wrote The Following:
> THOMAS Arnaud (ext.) wrote:
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> Je suis administrateur de site web.
>> Je rencontre un probl�me d'affichage des images sur FIREFOX/ MOZILLA
>> alors que �a fonctionne tr�s bien sur INTERNET EXPLORER.
>> Les images ne se chargent pas compl�tement. le site web est
>> http://www.karawitz.com, il est d�velopp� en flash.
>>
>> Avez vous d�j� rencontr� ce genre de probl�mes ?
>> Merci d'avance
>> StudioNox
>>

> Bon soir Thomas,
>
> There are French speaking users of this list who may well reply to you
> here, however, to get full use of the help provided here, it would be
> better if you can post your question in English.
>
> While I question the wisdom of building a site in flash alone, since
> many users wil not even install it, I can report that all your image
> files seemd to liad without a problem in FF 1.5.0.8 and in FF 2.0.
>
> There are French language help resources:
>
> http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/support/
>
> Lee

Translation:
I am an administrator of Web site. I encounter a problem of posting of
the images on FIREFOX/ MOZILLA whereas that functions very well on
Internet TO EXPLORE. The images do not take care completely. the Web
site is http://www.karawitz.com, it is developed in flash.

Already met this kind of problems? Thank you in advance StudioNox

Good Luck

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Old Gringo wrote:
> Without Any Hesitation, Leonidas Jones Wrote The Following:
>> THOMAS Arnaud (ext.) wrote:
>>> Bonjour,
>>>
>>> Je suis administrateur de site web.
>>> Je rencontre un probl�me d'affichage des images sur FIREFOX/ MOZILLA
>>> alors que �a fonctionne tr�s bien sur INTERNET EXPLORER.
>>> Les images ne se chargent pas compl�tement. le site web est
>>> http://www.karawitz.com, il est d�velopp� en flash.
>>>
>>> Avez vous d�j� rencontr� ce genre de probl�mes ?
>>> Merci d'avance
>>> StudioNox
>>>

>> Bon soir Thomas,
>>
>> There are French speaking users of this list who may well reply to you
>> here, however, to get full use of the help provided here, it would be
>> better if you can post your question in English.
>>
>> While I question the wisdom of building a site in flash alone, since
>> many users wil not even install it, I can report that all your image
>> files seemd to liad without a problem in FF 1.5.0.8 and in FF 2.0.
>>
>> There are French language help resources:
>>
>> http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/support/
>>
>> Lee
>>
> Translation:
> I am an administrator of Web site. I encounter a problem of posting of
> the images on FIREFOX/ MOZILLA whereas that functions very well on
> Internet TO EXPLORE. The images do not take care completely. the Web
> site is http://www.karawitz.com, it is developed in flash.
>
> Already met this kind of problems? Thank you in advance StudioNox
>
> Good Luck

Thanks,

My reading, sans babelfish is:

"I am the administrator of a web site. I have a problem of posting
images with Firefox/Mozilla. which function very well on Internet
Explorer. The images do not load completely. The web site is
http://www.karawitz.com, it is developed in flash.

Has anyone encountered this kind of problem? Thanks in advance.

My French skills are good enough to read the message, I'm just afraid
that if I try to respond in French, I may confuse the issue more then
help. Hence my response directing Thomas to Mozilla Europe.

Lee

Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
http://mozilla.com   http://mozilla.org
0
Leonidas

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

Firefox Not supported
Name: Chris Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Not supported Comments: Firefox not supported on NatWest online banking. Running Firefox version 3.1b3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox support should be ...
-- i think -- Firefox support should last 5 years to 7 years for Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x ...

why not support firefox
Name: Email: michelwongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: why not support firefox Comments: Dear Sirs I notice that many China website e.g. http://v.163.com/tvlist/borpage_81.html not support firefox but only IE. The box said : "您现在使用浏览器(如FireFox)无法正常观看,请使用 IE(Internet Explorer)浏览器打开此页面!". This is only 1 example, but there are many more cases like this from China sites. Another 1 is CCTV(http://vod.cctv.com/podcast/index), but after I ungrade to 3.5.3 recently, CCTV China pop-up a small box asking me to plugin, after that I can view it. Please improv...

Please support mailto support
Hi Group, I submitted Bug 488330 to Mozilla today. This is the gist if it: The URI schema 'mailto:' is not supported when submitting form results. It is needed on the <xf:submission>element, action attribute. When I attempt to use it I receive an error. See the example at the end of the bug report. See the XForms recommendation, section 11.9 Submission Options: "Other bindings, in particular to the URI scheme "mailto:" may, and the schemes "https:" and "file:" should, be supported." I know that 'mailto' is not required...

firefox support
Name: hen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox support Comments: firefox should support Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x - 5 years to 7 years should be good support Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox support
I have been experimenting around with Mozilla's Firefox browser, here are my questions: 1. has anyone else been looking into this, if so what have you found for compatibility 2. I have found that only 1 of the page layouts render correctly in Firefox, does anyone know why, or if this is being worked on? Thanks again for your time and knowledge 1. has anyone else been looking into this, if so what have you found for compatibility Some of the html editors don't work that well or at all in FF. 2. I have found that only 1 of the page layouts render correctly in Firefox, does an...

Firefox support
There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site. Does this version support Firefox? Thanks. MC No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either. >>> Mike<curt@fordhamprep.org> 4/14/2005 10:55 AM >>> There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site. Does this version support Firefox? Thanks. MC Michael Fraser wrote: > No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. > > I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either. > >...

Firefox Support?
Hopefully someone will answer this. I have seen several posts asking about Firefox support in NW65SP3 with no responses. I see that support should be there in SP3, but it isn't working on any of the servers in our school district. I am running FF 1.0.4, and the 4.0.5 iPrint client. We are still receiving the message that iPrint is not installed. Is there something that I need to do on the server to enable iPrint support for other browsers? -- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Timothy M. Musa Community Consolidated School District 93 ...

FIrefox support
I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here and no replies - I'm used to the old Netscape support group that seemed to be very involved in anyone's issues - a lot of discussion and support. Does anyone have suggestions for links for technical support for Firefox browser? I like the browser and would like to switch over from Netscape but I need some help. Appreciate any ideas and links. On 23.09.2007 01:29, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused technical80@yahoo.com to generate the following:? : > I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here ...

Support Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Support Firefox Comments: In US, online banks can be accessed by using firefox, which is not the case in China since in China banks usually issue a plug-in which is a pre-requsite and is only compatible with IE. I believe this problem hinders the more poluparization of FIREFOX in China. But in US, this is hardly a problem, I prefer Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

support
Name: Kurt A. Stuckey Email: kstuckeyatembarqmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: support Comments: Any Mozilla support people I can talk to or email directly without going to forums or chatrooms. All I want to know is how to delete bookmarks. I can't find an answer anywhere in Help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Web resources about - Support - mozilla.support.firefox

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Microsoft Outlook on iOS updated w/ 3D Touch support, more
... an update for its Outlook app on iOS that brings the app to version 2.0.8. The update makes Outlook join the growing list of apps that support ...

Google Launches Android Pay Support for Apps in the U.S.
Google has announced that Android Pay is now available in supported Android apps in the United States. The feature allows users to make purchases ...

KakaoTalk updated with new 3D Touch actions and improved Apple Watch support
Just a couple of weeks ago, KakaoTalk was updated with support for 3D Touch along with other improvements. Now, the popular sticker-happy messaging ...

"Donald Trump has reached a new high in support for the Republican presidential nomination in a new ABC ...
"... drawing on GOP support for his proposed ban on Muslims along with his powerful outsider credentials. Ben Carson’s cratered, while Ted Cruz ...

Why it's so important for Apple Music to support Sonos
Starting today , Apple Music customers can stream music to Sonos wireless speaker systems. Why does that matter? This data from CE Pro , charted ...

Most GOPers support Trump's proposal to bar Muslims from entering US - Business Insider Deutschland
As it turns out, a majority of Republicans support Trump's proposal, according to an ABC News/Washington Post poll released Monday.

Emily Ratajkowski supports PP: ‘Women’s healthcare is a fundamental right’
... of little dresses, and 25% of the proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood. She also gave an interview to W Magazine about her long-standing support ...

Tom Brady: ‘I Support’ Trump … ‘That Is What I Have To Say’
'I think it's pretty remarkable what he's achieved in his life.'

Abbreviated pundit roundup: Republicans should support climate change deal
We begin today’s roundup with an editorial from The New York Times slamming Republican presidential candidates for their reactions to the new ...