stalled transfer Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425 SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3

I experience stalled or no download of all (not only specific web-sites)
using firefox while another browser "Konquereor" is working normally.

Firefox is looking up.. connecting... transferring and then stalled

sometimes I get the message "I cant find the server", surprisingly because
the status shows transferring, or a login window for the router shows up
what has not been seen with the other web browser.

A second Linux PC in the network is working as supposed, the router is wide
open... connection settings are already checked.

May be anybody has a hint?

Bert
📁 mozilla.support.firefox
📃 24319 articles.