Repost: FF won't show gif's nor jpg's Red X's

XP sp2
FF 2.0.0.4
extentions:
Adblock Plus
Copy plain text
Fasterfox
Firebug
FireFTP
McAfee SiteAdvisor
NoScript
Talkback
Video Downloader
 Pic's show red x's.  These pics show just fine in Internet Explorer and
Netscape. Anyone
have any ideas?????
 Fasterfox, I guess.  See what happens if you disable it (or just
 disable its pipelining feature).
 --
 �Q�
===============

0
digimom
7/13/2007 12:26:28 AM
📁 mozilla.support.firefox
📃 24319 articles.
⭐ 10 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1711 Views

On 7/12/2007 5:26 PM digimom inquired:

> Thank you Q.  I disabled all of them, one at a time (restarting each time)
> and the problem
> still exists :-(
>
> digimomma

tools>options>content>
Load images automagically checked/unchecked?
0
goodwin
7/13/2007 1:38:02 AM
"goodwin" <connyank@cox.net> wrote in message
| On 7/12/2007 5:26 PM digimom inquired:
|

| > Thank you Q.  I disabled all of them, one at a time (restarting each
time)
| > and the problem
| > still exists :-(
| >
| > digimomma
| >

| tools>options>content>
| Load images automagically checked/unchecked?
===============
Thank you Goodwin. Tried it both ways (restarting each time) no deal.
digimomma

0
digimom
7/13/2007 2:57:20 AM
digimom wrote:
> "goodwin" <connyank@cox.net> wrote in message
> | On 7/12/2007 5:26 PM digimom inquired:
> |

> | > Thank you Q.  I disabled all of them, one at a time (restarting each
> time)
> | > and the problem
> | > still exists :-(
> | >
> | > digimomma
> | >

> | tools>options>content>
> | Load images automagically checked/unchecked?

> Thank you Goodwin. Tried it both ways (restarting each time) no deal.
>
> digimomma

Have you tried starting Firefox in safe mode?
0
Moz