Problem with PDF web links embedded in PDF

My firm recently ran an online survey, and the survey allowed users to
attach documentation of their answers after answering questions. The
completed test arrives as a PDF, and the embedded documentation is also
a PDF, but is accessed via a link within the master PDF.  But those
links to the PDFs won't open when Firefox is my default browser: I have
to make IE the default.  Otherwise, it just tells me that Acrobat Reader
can't open the document within the browser.  I've tried changing all the
Firefox PDF and Adobe settings to refer PDF documents to Acrobat 8
(which is on my machine), but it doesn't help. As long as the PDF has to
be accessed via the web, it won't work with Firefox. Is there anything I
can do to make Acrobat Reader display these files properly in Firefox?
I'm on 3.6.10 in XP.
0
Restorm

On 21/09/2010 13:38, Restorm wrote:
> My firm recently ran an online survey, and the survey allowed users to
> attach documentation of their answers after answering questions. The
> completed test arrives as a PDF, and the embedded documentation is also
> a PDF, but is accessed via a link within the master PDF. But those links
> to the PDFs won't open when Firefox is my default browser: I have to
> make IE the default. Otherwise, it just tells me that Acrobat Reader
> can't open the document within the browser. I've tried changing all the
> Firefox PDF and Adobe settings to refer PDF documents to Acrobat 8
> (which is on my machine), but it doesn't help. As long as the PDF has to
> be accessed via the web, it won't work with Firefox. Is there anything I
> can do to make Acrobat Reader display these files properly in Firefox?
> I'm on 3.6.10 in XP.

If I am understanding this correctly, you have your master pdf open inn
Acrobat, you want the embedded links to open in FireFox, and the links
point to another pdf. Perhaps a silly question, but do you have the
acrobat plugin for FF? I haven't used Acrobat for several years (I
prefer Foxit), but I believe the plugin can be installed from the
Acrobat menu somewhere (Tools? Options? Not sure). I can't think of any
other reason why the links would not open in FF. HTH
	Dave
0
Traveller
9/21/2010 9:27:42 PM
On 9/21/2010 5:27 PM, Traveller wrote:
> On 21/09/2010 13:38, Restorm wrote:
>> My firm recently ran an online survey, and the survey allowed users to
>> attach documentation of their answers after answering questions. The
>> completed test arrives as a PDF, and the embedded documentation is also
>> a PDF, but is accessed via a link within the master PDF. But those links
>> to the PDFs won't open when Firefox is my default browser: I have to
>> make IE the default. Otherwise, it just tells me that Acrobat Reader
>> can't open the document within the browser. I've tried changing all the
>> Firefox PDF and Adobe settings to refer PDF documents to Acrobat 8
>> (which is on my machine), but it doesn't help. As long as the PDF has to
>> be accessed via the web, it won't work with Firefox. Is there anything I
>> can do to make Acrobat Reader display these files properly in Firefox?
>> I'm on 3.6.10 in XP.
>
> If I am understanding this correctly, you have your master pdf open inn
> Acrobat, you want the embedded links to open in FireFox, and the links
> point to another pdf. Perhaps a silly question, but do you have the
> acrobat plugin for FF? I haven't used Acrobat for several years (I
> prefer Foxit), but I believe the plugin can be installed from the
> Acrobat menu somewhere (Tools? Options? Not sure). I can't think of any
> other reason why the links would not open in FF. HTH
> Dave
Hi, Dave.  Yep, I've got the latest version of the Acrobat plug-in for FF.
0
Restorm
9/21/2010 9:40:00 PM
Restorm wrote:
> On 9/21/2010 5:27 PM, Traveller wrote:
>> On 21/09/2010 13:38, Restorm wrote:
>>> My firm recently ran an online survey, and the survey allowed users to
>>> attach documentation of their answers after answering questions. The
>>> completed test arrives as a PDF, and the embedded documentation is also
>>> a PDF, but is accessed via a link within the master PDF. But those links
>>> to the PDFs won't open when Firefox is my default browser: I have to
>>> make IE the default. Otherwise, it just tells me that Acrobat Reader
>>> can't open the document within the browser. I've tried changing all the
>>> Firefox PDF and Adobe settings to refer PDF documents to Acrobat 8
>>> (which is on my machine), but it doesn't help. As long as the PDF has to
>>> be accessed via the web, it won't work with Firefox. Is there anything I
>>> can do to make Acrobat Reader display these files properly in Firefox?
>>> I'm on 3.6.10 in XP.
>>
>> If I am understanding this correctly, you have your master pdf open inn
>> Acrobat, you want the embedded links to open in FireFox, and the links
>> point to another pdf. Perhaps a silly question, but do you have the
>> acrobat plugin for FF? I haven't used Acrobat for several years (I
>> prefer Foxit), but I believe the plugin can be installed from the
>> Acrobat menu somewhere (Tools? Options? Not sure). I can't think of any
>> other reason why the links would not open in FF. HTH
>> Dave
> Hi, Dave. Yep, I've got the latest version of the Acrobat plug-in for FF.
Hi Storm,

Let me see if I have this right:

You have the master document open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox, but
when you click an embedded PDF link it won't open in Firefox, so you set
IE as the default browser and click the link to a PDF in the master
document that is open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox and the link
opens the new PDF in IE.  Is that right?  Or is the Master document open
in Acrobat Reader outside if Firefox?

If you open the master document in Acrobat Reader inside IE, are you
able to click a PDF link and have the new PDF open in IE?

What I'm thinking is that the if the Master Document is open in Acrobat
Reader inside any browser, the link will need to have a target="_blank"
attribute to make the browser open a new window to hold a new instance
of Adobe Reader.

Dave Pyles
0
David
9/21/2010 10:21:57 PM
On 9/21/2010 6:21 PM, David Pyles wrote:
> Restorm wrote:
>>>
>>> If I am understanding this correctly, you have your master pdf open inn
>>> Acrobat, you want the embedded links to open in FireFox, and the links
>>> point to another pdf. Perhaps a silly question, but do you have the
>>> acrobat plugin for FF? I haven't used Acrobat for several years (I
>>> prefer Foxit), but I believe the plugin can be installed from the
>>> Acrobat menu somewhere (Tools? Options? Not sure). I can't think of any
>>> other reason why the links would not open in FF. HTH
>>> Dave
>> Hi, Dave. Yep, I've got the latest version of the Acrobat plug-in for FF.
> Hi Storm,
>
> Let me see if I have this right:
>
> You have the master document open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox, but
> when you click an embedded PDF link it won't open in Firefox, so you set
> IE as the default browser and click the link to a PDF in the master
> document that is open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox and the link
> opens the new PDF in IE. Is that right? Or is the Master document open
> in Acrobat Reader outside if Firefox?
>
> If you open the master document in Acrobat Reader inside IE, are you
> able to click a PDF link and have the new PDF open in IE?
>
> What I'm thinking is that the if the Master Document is open in Acrobat
> Reader inside any browser, the link will need to have a target="_blank"
> attribute to make the browser open a new window to hold a new instance
> of Adobe Reader.
>
> Dave Pyles

In I believe you have to set the local version of the Adobe Reader to
activate the hotlinks.  (Edit Preferences in Version 9.3 but I beleive
it has been there in previous versions.)

Could there also be a problem with the path to the connected PDF files?
0
Keith
9/21/2010 10:34:40 PM
On 9/21/2010 6:21 PM, David Pyles wrote:
> Restorm wrote:
>>>
>>> If I am understanding this correctly, you have your master pdf open inn
>>> Acrobat, you want the embedded links to open in FireFox, and the links
>>> point to another pdf. Perhaps a silly question, but do you have the
>>> acrobat plugin for FF? I haven't used Acrobat for several years (I
>>> prefer Foxit), but I believe the plugin can be installed from the
>>> Acrobat menu somewhere (Tools? Options? Not sure). I can't think of any
>>> other reason why the links would not open in FF. HTH
>>> Dave
>> Hi, Dave. Yep, I've got the latest version of the Acrobat plug-in for FF.
> Hi Storm,
>
> Let me see if I have this right:
>
> You have the master document open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox, but
> when you click an embedded PDF link it won't open in Firefox, so you set
> IE as the default browser and click the link to a PDF in the master
> document that is open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox and the link
> opens the new PDF in IE. Is that right? Or is the Master document open
> in Acrobat Reader outside if Firefox?
>
> If you open the master document in Acrobat Reader inside IE, are you
> able to click a PDF link and have the new PDF open in IE?
>
> What I'm thinking is that the if the Master Document is open in Acrobat
> Reader inside any browser, the link will need to have a target="_blank"
> attribute to make the browser open a new window to hold a new instance
> of Adobe Reader.
>
> Dave Pyles
Yeah, I think you have both the situation and the problem nailed, Dave.
  I don't have any control over how the survey system formats its
reports, so I guess the key question is "why does this create a problem
in FF, but not in IE?".
0
Restorm
9/23/2010 12:56:17 PM
On 9/21/2010 6:34 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
> On 9/21/2010 6:21 PM, David Pyles wrote:
>> Restorm wrote:

>>> Hi, Dave. Yep, I've got the latest version of the Acrobat plug-in for
>>> FF.
>> Hi Storm,
>>
>> Let me see if I have this right:
>>
>> You have the master document open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox, but
>> when you click an embedded PDF link it won't open in Firefox, so you set
>> IE as the default browser and click the link to a PDF in the master
>> document that is open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox and the link
>> opens the new PDF in IE. Is that right? Or is the Master document open
>> in Acrobat Reader outside if Firefox?
>>
>> If you open the master document in Acrobat Reader inside IE, are you
>> able to click a PDF link and have the new PDF open in IE?
>>
>> What I'm thinking is that the if the Master Document is open in Acrobat
>> Reader inside any browser, the link will need to have a target="_blank"
>> attribute to make the browser open a new window to hold a new instance
>> of Adobe Reader.
>>
>> Dave Pyles
>

> In I believe you have to set the local version of the Adobe Reader to
> activate the hotlinks. (Edit Preferences in Version 9.3 but I beleive it
> has been there in previous versions.)
>
> Could there also be a problem with the path to the connected PDF files?
Thanks, but I looked through all the setting in the Preferences of the
Reader, and couldn't find the one you're referring to.  The closest I
could find had to do with opening cross-linked documents in the same
window.  Was that it?  Another question: if these Adobe Reader
Preferences are the problem, why are they only a problem in F, and not
in IE?
0
Restorm
9/23/2010 1:03:46 PM
Restorm wrote:
> On 9/21/2010 6:21 PM, David Pyles wrote:
>> Restorm wrote:

>>> Hi, Dave. Yep, I've got the latest version of the Acrobat plug-in for
>>> FF.
>> Hi Storm,
>>
>> Let me see if I have this right:
>>
>> You have the master document open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox, but
>> when you click an embedded PDF link it won't open in Firefox, so you set
>> IE as the default browser and click the link to a PDF in the master
>> document that is open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox and the link
>> opens the new PDF in IE. Is that right? Or is the Master document open
>> in Acrobat Reader outside if Firefox?
>>
>> If you open the master document in Acrobat Reader inside IE, are you
>> able to click a PDF link and have the new PDF open in IE?
>>
>> What I'm thinking is that the if the Master Document is open in Acrobat
>> Reader inside any browser, the link will need to have a target="_blank"
>> attribute to make the browser open a new window to hold a new instance
>> of Adobe Reader.
>>
>> Dave Pyles
> Yeah, I think you have both the situation and the problem nailed, Dave.
> I don't have any control over how the survey system formats its reports,
> so I guess the key question is "why does this create a problem in FF,
> but not in IE?".
Hi Storm,

Are you saying that if you open the master PDF in IE and have IE set as
our default browser, when you click in a PDF link in the master it WILL
open a new window or tab in IE?

Have you tried saving the master PDF to your desktop and opening it in
Acrobat Reader directly, then opening the secondary PDFs from there?  If
there are absolute paths in the links in the PDF, as they should be, the
secondary PDFs should download.

I have a little time today, if you want to send me a copy of the Master
PDF or a link to one of them, I can play with it a bit and maybe come up
with an answer.  You have my email address.

Dave Pyles
0
David
9/23/2010 2:20:53 PM
On 9/23/2010 9:03 AM, Restorm wrote:
> On 9/21/2010 6:34 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

>>> Hi Storm,
>>>
>>> Let me see if I have this right:
>>>
>>> You have the master document open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox, but
>>> when you click an embedded PDF link it won't open in Firefox, so you set
>>> IE as the default browser and click the link to a PDF in the master
>>> document that is open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox and the link
>>> opens the new PDF in IE. Is that right? Or is the Master document open
>>> in Acrobat Reader outside if Firefox?
>>>
>>> If you open the master document in Acrobat Reader inside IE, are you
>>> able to click a PDF link and have the new PDF open in IE?
>>>
>>> What I'm thinking is that the if the Master Document is open in Acrobat
>>> Reader inside any browser, the link will need to have a target="_blank"
>>> attribute to make the browser open a new window to hold a new instance
>>> of Adobe Reader.
>>>
>>> Dave Pyles
>>

>> In I believe you have to set the local version of the Adobe Reader to
>> activate the hotlinks. (Edit Preferences in Version 9.3 but I beleive it
>> has been there in previous versions.)
>>
>> Could there also be a problem with the path to the connected PDF files?
> Thanks, but I looked through all the setting in the Preferences of the
> Reader, and couldn't find the one you're referring to. The closest I
> could find had to do with opening cross-linked documents in the same
> window. Was that it? Another question: if these Adobe Reader Preferences
> are the problem, why are they only a problem in F, and not in IE?

I beleive this applied to previous version of Adobe but this is from
version 9.3.4.

In Preferences ----> General

The second from the top "Create links from URL's"

I don't know if this would have caused the problems but
In Preferences ----> Trust Manager
PDF file attachments
and internet access

In Preferences ----> Security Enhansed

There still maybe a path problem

0
Keith
9/23/2010 5:33:59 PM
On 9/23/2010 1:33 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
> On 9/23/2010 9:03 AM, Restorm wrote:

>>> In I believe you have to set the local version of the Adobe Reader to
>>> activate the hotlinks. (Edit Preferences in Version 9.3 but I beleive it
>>> has been there in previous versions.)
>>>
>>> Could there also be a problem with the path to the connected PDF files?
>> Thanks, but I looked through all the setting in the Preferences of the
>> Reader, and couldn't find the one you're referring to. The closest I
>> could find had to do with opening cross-linked documents in the same
>> window. Was that it? Another question: if these Adobe Reader Preferences
>> are the problem, why are they only a problem in F, and not in IE?
>
> I beleive this applied to previous version of Adobe but this is from
> version 9.3.4.
>
> In Preferences ----> General
>
> The second from the top "Create links from URL's"
>
> I don't know if this would have caused the problems but
> In Preferences ----> Trust Manager
> PDF file attachments
> and internet access
>
> In Preferences ----> Security Enhansed
>
> There still maybe a path problem

Thanks, but the "create links from URLs" was already checked, and the
other settings seem to be good.
0
Restorm
9/24/2010 1:31:49 PM
On 9/23/2010 10:20 AM, David Pyles wrote:
> Restorm wrote:

>>> Hi Storm,
>>>
>>> Let me see if I have this right:
>>>
>>> You have the master document open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox, but
>>> when you click an embedded PDF link it won't open in Firefox, so you set
>>> IE as the default browser and click the link to a PDF in the master
>>> document that is open in Acrobat Reader inside Firefox and the link
>>> opens the new PDF in IE. Is that right? Or is the Master document open
>>> in Acrobat Reader outside if Firefox?
>>>
>>> If you open the master document in Acrobat Reader inside IE, are you
>>> able to click a PDF link and have the new PDF open in IE?
>>>
>>> What I'm thinking is that the if the Master Document is open in Acrobat
>>> Reader inside any browser, the link will need to have a target="_blank"
>>> attribute to make the browser open a new window to hold a new instance
>>> of Adobe Reader.
>>>
>>> Dave Pyles
>> Yeah, I think you have both the situation and the problem nailed, Dave.
>> I don't have any control over how the survey system formats its reports,
>> so I guess the key question is "why does this create a problem in FF,
>> but not in IE?".
> Hi Storm,
>
> Are you saying that if you open the master PDF in IE and have IE set as
> our default browser, when you click in a PDF link in the master it WILL
> open a new window or tab in IE?
>
> Have you tried saving the master PDF to your desktop and opening it in
> Acrobat Reader directly, then opening the secondary PDFs from there? If
> there are absolute paths in the links in the PDF, as they should be, the
> secondary PDFs should download.
>
> I have a little time today, if you want to send me a copy of the Master
> PDF or a link to one of them, I can play with it a bit and maybe come up
> with an answer. You have my email address.
>
> Dave Pyles
Thanks, Dave. Will do.
0
Restorm

Print web to PDF from Firefox with embedded URLs plugin
Is there currently a one-step method on WinXP to either: - Print (from Firefox or any application) to PDF with embedded URL links? Or - Add the existing "Convert PDF" IE plugin extension to Firefox? Adobe Acrobat Standard provides the one-step ability to create a multi-level-deep PDF archive of an entire web site with all links working nearly perfectly (ACROBAT: Control + Shift + O). In addition, Adobe Acrobat Standard inserts an explorer plugin extension into Internet Explorer so that one obtains a new "Create PDF" button in IE. These capabilities to create,...

problems with linked pdf files in Firefox 3.5b3 and 4
Name: z Product: Firefox Summary: problems with linked pdf files in Firefox 3.5b3 and 4 Comments: Most times while attempting to open a linked pdf file with 3.5b3 and 4, I've got a blank page and nothing happens (no problem accessing the same sites with Safari 3 or 4); humanness check doesn't work either -- I had to send this message from Safari because nothing shows in HC field Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to read...

Corrupted Vanguard's PDF print outs from Firefox v19.0.2 web browser's PDF reader?
Hello. My client is having problems with his Vanguard's customized PDF (IRA ROTH) printouts in Firefox v19.0.2's internal PDF viewer. On screen, it looks fine but printouts are unreadable with symbols. This happens with both very old HP Deskjet 450 (USB) and LaserJet 6P (USB + parallel adapter) printers with opensource printer drivers in an updated Mac OS X 10.8.3. I tried http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf and print outs were fine, so I assume Vanguard is doing something funky to make customized PDFs from the user's interactions. So I told Firefox to open t...

An old problem still not solved - Print PDF (= Save as PDF) on a Mac (10.5.8) with Firefox 3.6.12
Name: Unhappy Mac and Firefox User Product: Firefox Summary: An old problem still not solved - Print PDF (= Save as PDF) on a Mac (10.5.8) with Firefox 3.6.12 - Result very often faulty Comments: Try the following example (I used a Mac with 10.5.8 German and Firefox 3.6.12 German): Use Firefox to go to http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/whats-new.html and choose File / Print / PDF / Save as PDF Now do the same with Safari (I used v5.0.2 German) and compare the 2 PDFs - Safari-PDF 1.6 MB, 10 p, ok versus Firefox-PDF 3.1 MB, 9 p, p7 & 9 with cut right margins !). That's...

Embedded PDF Support
One thing I really despise of the whole .NET framework, is that they never thought about including PDF export support into the framework, Java and PHP both have this support built-in. So why not put this ability into .NET as well. Rather than depending on expensive third-party components, it would be much more useful for the component to be built-in into the framework.I worked on a project that involved creating electronic tickets in PDF, so after searching for some components and not finding any decent cheap one's (less than $500CDN), I ended up finding a open source component based on a ja...

PDF
Name: Mark Thomas Email: markdotthomas.7atgmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: PDF - Firefox hangs all windows while loading PDF (why???) Comments: PLEASE look at some way of leaving Firefox windows usable while it is loading PDF documents - at the moment it hangs every window until document is loaded. On a slow connection that is infuriating!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

PDF to HTML
Hello Friends, Can anyone suggest me to find suitable component / .net library or any other way for generating dynamic web pages (HTML) from pdf document.   What is needed is, the administrator will upload pdf files from admin and those files will be used to generate dynamic HTML content / pages to be displayed on front site. Is it possible ?  Thanks in advance.         Sachin S DhakeDo what you LOVE, Love what you DO...

Problem in open PDF file and extract PDF
 Hi,My problem is I need to open a PDF file (10 Pages) in new window when the user clicks a button from the parent form. User can enter no of pages to extract from PDF (For Example 1-4). then I have to extract 1st 4 pages from that PDF and the PDF window should show only 6 pages because we have extracted 1st 4 pages. I mean we have to refresh the PDF window.Is there any way to do that in ASP.net? If I am not clear about this issue please let me know that. Thanks in advance. to view the pdf file in another page :   Response.ClearContent() ...

Problem with pdf file in firefox
Name: sanjay maru Email: sanjaykumar_marooatintaspharmadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with pdf file in firefox Comments: Many times pdf file does not open in firefox and all the time when we close the pdf files, firefox gets hung up for some time.google reader takes much time in loading and does not load properly till we refresh for few times. other wise this version is definately very good. thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: He...

Problem in opening pdf link
Name: Chetan Sharma Email: jidotchetanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Problem in opening pdf link Comments: Some time it does'nt open pdf link. it stopped in the middle processing when we do refresh then after it will open pdf. example link is shown below. it will happen with other pdfs link also. http://focus.ti.com/lit/ml/mhts001f/mhts001f.pdf Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

problem when openning PDF in Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: problem when openning PDF in Firefox Comments: With the new version of Firefox 3.6.4 beta, it's impossible to open correctly a PDF document in the software. it's just possible to see the first page and after a black screen when you try to change the page. sorry for all the mistake in my English thank you for this good software. I hope this report can help you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no ...

PDF problems in xulrunner and Firefox
I am having the following problem with displaying PDFs in my xulrunner app, and wondered if there is ANY way to fix it: 1. Add PDF to deck of browsers. 2. Make the PDF fit the page size: http://mypdf.pdf#view=fit 3. Go to an item of the deck that is not the PDF. 4. Resize the window. 5. Go back to the PDF and notice that it does not fit into the window properly. The problem can be reproduced in Firefox as well, so it is not just my program. I found out how to catch the resize event of the window, but do not know how to signal to the browser that the PDF size needs updated. But t...

saveas pdf but as pdf/a
Hi, we need to save the reports as pdf/a. Is there a way to tell pb or let me save ghostscript to save the datawindow as a pdf/a ? ghostscript has some options like pdf/a but the datawindow printer seems to ignore all settings from ghsotscript TIA Heino Hellmers ...

problem with PDF::Report and images (uses PDF::API2)
Hi all, I'm trying out some PDF modules and have had some success with PDF::Report (http://search.cpan.org/author/AORR/PDF-Report-1.10/Report.pm) adding text and primitive graphics. PD::Report is a wrapper for PDF::API2. But I'm not having any luck inserting images. Here are the instructions: $pdf->addImg($file, $x, $y); Add image $file to the current page at position ($x, $y). I assume that I should provide a filename here. If I do that with a jpeg image for example, I get this error: sputnik:~/perl/pdf -> ./new_report > report-new.pdf Can&...

Web resources about - Problem with PDF web links embedded in PDF - mozilla.support.firefox

GNOME Mobile & Embedded Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged , redirected , or deleted . The GNOME Mobile & Embedded ...

Facebook’s New Like, Share Buttons Now Available To All Pages; Width Can Be Set On Embedded Posts
... like and share buttons it introduced last month are now available to all pages, and that page administrators can now adjust the width of embedded ...

Introducing Embedded Posts
Today, we're introducing Embedded Posts, a social plugin that lets you easily add public posts from Facebook to your blog or web site. We are ...

Facebook gives embedded posts a visual renovation
Post by ESPN . Facebook rolled out embedded posts last year , and today the company has announced a more aesthetic redesign . Now, photos and ...

Embedded-Clovis (@ClovisDuino) on Twitter

Rich photo experience now in embedded Tweets - Twitter Blogs
Every day, publishers and journalists all over the world share the best of Twitter with their readers by embedding Tweets in their articles. ...

Embedded Timelines - Twitter Developers
Overview Embeddable timelines make it easy to syndicate any public Twitter timeline to your website with one line of code. Just like timelines ...

Embedded Systems Design - LinkedIn
Embedded Systems Design was created specifically to meet the information needs of the senior-level developers who create complex embedded systems. ...

App Store - Embedded Computing Design
Get Embedded Computing Design on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

VIA Embedded booth digital home - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Stylish, discreet digital home automation, security and entertainment solutions on show at the VIA Embedded booth at Computex 2009