Mouse Forward/Back Buttons don't work in 1.5.0.5 or 1.5.0.6

After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced
to think that it is firefox.  When I went to .0.6, the buttons still
don't work it ff, and still work in IE.  Is there some little thing that
I am just being stupid about or is this an actual issue?  For the
record, my mouse is a Logitech MX Laser, and I'm running WinXP SP2.

Thanks for any help!

Sheila
0
Sheila

gwtc wrote:
> Sheila Stading wrote:
>> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
>> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced
>> to think that it is firefox.
>
> just because they work in IE doesn't mean anything.  IE and FF are two
> different products and not related.

No, but they used to work in firefox, and the buttons still work
elsewhere, so it isn't the mouse driver.  That was the point of that
statement.

I am not an idiot.

Sheila
0
Sheila

--
Maxims for the Internet Age:  Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
0
gwtc wrote:
> Sheila Stading wrote:
>> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
>> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced
>> to think that it is firefox.
>
> just because they work in IE doesn't mean anything.  IE and FF are two
> different products and not related.

I understand that.  However, using the buttons in a different program
was the first step of my troubleshooting.  I eliminated it being a
hardware problem (since the buttons are still operational and work in
other programs, not JUST IE), which makes it a software problem.

Sheila
0
Sheila
8/6/2006 9:23:48 PM
Sheila Stading wrote:
> gwtc wrote:
>> Sheila Stading wrote:
>>> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
>>> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm
>>> forced to think that it is firefox.
>>
>> just because they work in IE doesn't mean anything.  IE and FF are two
>> different products and not related.
>>

> I understand that.  However, using the buttons in a different program
> was the first step of my troubleshooting.  I eliminated it being a
> hardware problem (since the buttons are still operational and work in
> other programs, not JUST IE), which makes it a software problem.
>
> Sheila

Okay test time.
In Firefox, go to
http://www.mozilla.com/
now to to
http://www.mozilla.org/

Your back button should be accessible, and clicking it should take you
back to mozilla.com.  Does it?
0
Moz
8/6/2006 9:35:45 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> Sheila Stading wrote:
>> gwtc wrote:
>>>
>>> just because they work in IE doesn't mean anything.  IE and FF are
>>> two different products and not related.
>>>

>> I understand that.  However, using the buttons in a different program
>> was the first step of my troubleshooting.  I eliminated it being a
>> hardware problem (since the buttons are still operational and work in
>> other programs, not JUST IE), which makes it a software problem.
>>
>> Sheila
>
> Okay test time.
> In Firefox, go to
> http://www.mozilla.com/
> now to to
> http://www.mozilla.org/
>
> Your back button should be accessible, and clicking it should take you
> back to mozilla.com.  Does it?

NB
for the back forward buttons to work, DONT click on the links in my
message, type them into your browser.
0
Moz
8/6/2006 9:37:28 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

> Okay test time.
> In Firefox, go to
> http://www.mozilla.com/
> now to to
> http://www.mozilla.org/
>
> Your back button should be accessible, and clicking it should take you
> back to mozilla.com.  Does it?

The software button (the button in firefox) works and takes me back to
mozilla.com.  The mouse buttons do not do anything.  I have to go and
click the arrow to go back.

I know it's a minor problem, but it's been driving me nuts.

Sheila
0
Sheila
8/6/2006 9:37:39 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>> Okay test time.
>> In Firefox, go to
>> http://www.mozilla.com/
>> now to to
>> http://www.mozilla.org/
>>
>> Your back button should be accessible, and clicking it should take you
>> back to mozilla.com.  Does it?
>

> NB
> for the back forward buttons to work, DONT click on the links in my
> message, type them into your browser.

I did type them in, and no go on the mouse buttons.  I did notice that
when I first hit the button you can see the cursor flash to the
hourglass for an instant, but it never does anything.

Sheila
0
Sheila
8/6/2006 9:40:00 PM
Sheila Stading wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>
>> Okay test time.
>> In Firefox, go to
>> http://www.mozilla.com/
>> now to to
>> http://www.mozilla.org/
>>
>> Your back button should be accessible, and clicking it should take you
>> back to mozilla.com.  Does it?
>
> The software button (the button in firefox) works and takes me back to
> mozilla.com.  The mouse buttons do not do anything.  I have to go and
> click the arrow to go back.
>
> I know it's a minor problem, but it's been driving me nuts.
>
> Sheila

?? the mouse buttons? They arent forward and back buttons. Unless you
had some sort of extension or program to make the so, they are not built
in default as back/forward controls
0
Moz
8/6/2006 10:11:44 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

> ?? the mouse buttons? They arent forward and back buttons. Unless you
> had some sort of extension or program to make the so, they are not built
> in default as back/forward controls

Okay... I'm probably not making much sense.

I have a 5 button mouse.  Two buttons are configured for "forward" and
"back" respectively.  FF no longer recognizes these buttons when they
are pressed.  It used to without any additional add ons beyond the mouse
drivers.

Is that any clearer?  I have a feeling I'm just not explaining my
problem correctly.

Sheila
0
Sheila
8/6/2006 10:29:55 PM
Sheila Stading wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>
>> ?? the mouse buttons? They arent forward and back buttons. Unless you
>> had some sort of extension or program to make the so, they are not
>> built in default as back/forward controls
>
> Okay... I'm probably not making much sense.
>
> I have a 5 button mouse.  Two buttons are configured for "forward" and
> "back" respectively.  FF no longer recognizes these buttons when they
> are pressed.  It used to without any additional add ons beyond the mouse
> drivers.
>
> Is that any clearer?  I have a feeling I'm just not explaining my
> problem correctly.
>
> Sheila

Ah yes, much clearer, totally different problem.
Have you tried re-installing the mouse drivers?
0
Moz
8/6/2006 10:32:52 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>> Okay... I'm probably not making much sense.
>>
>> I have a 5 button mouse.  Two buttons are configured for "forward" and
>> "back" respectively.  FF no longer recognizes these buttons when they
>> are pressed.  It used to without any additional add ons beyond the
>> mouse drivers.
>>
>> Is that any clearer?  I have a feeling I'm just not explaining my
>> problem correctly.
>>
>> Sheila
>
> Ah yes, much clearer, totally different problem.
> Have you tried re-installing the mouse drivers?

Yes, twice.  I blamed the mouse first, because I've never had a problem
with ff.  Should I try it a third time (third time's the charm)?

Sheila
0
Sheila
8/6/2006 10:39:26 PM
On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 14:21:24 -0700, gwtc wrote in message

> Sheila Stading wrote:
>> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
>> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced
>> to think that it is firefox.
>
> just because they work in IE doesn't mean anything.  IE and FF are two
> different products and not related.

Fortunately. ;-)
0
Iceman
8/6/2006 11:06:06 PM
Shelia, if you are using Logitech's Set Point drivers go to your Logitech
Control Panel, My Mouse and select buttons 5 & 6. Reset them to "keystroke
assignment" and assign button 5 Alt+right and button 6 Alt+left. This is a
standard issue with Logitech drivers in Firefox and is noted on Logitech's
support site.

"Sheila Stading" <sstading@nospamspleasegmail.com> wrote in message
> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced to
> think that it is firefox.  When I went to .0.6, the buttons still don't
> work it ff, and still work in IE.  Is there some little thing that I am
> just being stupid about or is this an actual issue?  For the record, my
> mouse is a Logitech MX Laser, and I'm running WinXP SP2.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Sheila

0
Aqua
8/6/2006 11:49:05 PM
Aqua wrote:
> Shelia, if you are using Logitech's Set Point drivers go to your Logitech
> Control Panel, My Mouse and select buttons 5 & 6. Reset them to "keystroke
> assignment" and assign button 5 Alt+right and button 6 Alt+left. This is a
> standard issue with Logitech drivers in Firefox and is noted on Logitech's
> support site.
>

> "Sheila Stading" <sstading@nospamspleasegmail.com> wrote in message
>> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
>> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced to
>> think that it is firefox.  When I went to .0.6, the buttons still don't
>> work it ff, and still work in IE.  Is there some little thing that I am
>> just being stupid about or is this an actual issue?  For the record, my
>> mouse is a Logitech MX Laser, and I'm running WinXP SP2.
>>
>> Thanks for any help!
>>
>> Sheila

Thank you.  Apparently I suck at reading the stuff on their page.  It
just seemed weird because it used to work.

Works again now, so instead of blaming ff, I will go ahead and blame
logitech.

Thanks!

Sheila
0
Sheila
8/7/2006 12:00:29 AM
"Sheila Stading" <sstading@nospamspleasegmail.com> wrote ...
> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced
> to think that it is firefox.  When I went to .0.6, the buttons still
> don't work it ff, and still work in IE.  Is there some little thing that
> I am just being stupid about or is this an actual issue?  For the
> record, my mouse is a Logitech MX Laser, and I'm running WinXP SP2.

Hi Shelia,
I don't know what you are going to see with Logitech drivers
in your Control Panel settings,  Mouse,    but I can duplicate
what you experience,  if I override the default settings for Firefox.
Settings, Control Panel,  Mouse,  check your default setting there
on the "Buttons" tab,  then on the same tab, press settings button
(for other app;lications),
and see you you have a separate set of buttons for Firefox
where your side (or thumb) buttons are set to "None" instead'
of your global default.    Hope that works for you or you can translate
that into Logitech mouse settings, because the rest of this is a lot
more time consuming.

I have a Microsoft  Intellipoint mouse on a laptop,  if I have it
plugged into the PS/2 port and unplug it and and plug it back
in it will reduce itself to a three button mouse, until I reboot
and the intellipont (Point32) is added to started tasks again.
But this is true for all applications.

If I plug the mouse into a USB port, then I can unplug it and
plug it back in without loss of buttons.   But since it works in
all your other applications,  you might want to check your
Control Settings, Mouse to see if you have made an exception for
some applications like Firefox, or coded the other applications
as exceptions.
   My Notes  on  Mouse Wheel and Button Settings
   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mouse.txt
There are several Firefox extensions that would mess with your
middle-click button, but I don't know of any extension that would
purposely mess with BACK or FORWARD buttons.

If you are using the Logitech drivers you might try the Microsoft drivers
(or vice versa)  or swap your mouse with another brand (particularly if this
is at work) and see it it is recognized or install more drivers.
---
David McRitchie,   for my notes customizing  Firefox, see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm

0
David
8/7/2006 12:20:18 AM
Sheila Stading wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>>> Okay... I'm probably not making much sense.
>>>
>>> I have a 5 button mouse.  Two buttons are configured for "forward"
>>> and "back" respectively.  FF no longer recognizes these buttons when
>>> they are pressed.  It used to without any additional add ons beyond
>>> the mouse drivers.
>>>
>>> Is that any clearer?  I have a feeling I'm just not explaining my
>>> problem correctly.
>>>
>>> Sheila
>>
>> Ah yes, much clearer, totally different problem.
>> Have you tried re-installing the mouse drivers?
>
> Yes, twice.  I blamed the mouse first, because I've never had a problem
> with ff.  Should I try it a third time (third time's the charm)?
>
> Sheila

Another idea, the program in which you assign the button functions,
ensure it is recognizing the new version of Firefox as the one its
supposed to work with.

i.e. re-assign the buttons to your current Firefox
0
Moz
8/7/2006 12:27:07 AM
> Aqua wrote:
>> Shelia, if you are using Logitech's Set Point drivers go to your Logitech
>> Control Panel, My Mouse and select buttons 5 & 6. Reset them to
>> "keystroke assignment" and assign button 5 Alt+right and button 6
>> Alt+left. This is a standard issue with Logitech drivers in Firefox and
>> is noted on Logitech's support site.
>>

>> "Sheila Stading" <sstading@nospamspleasegmail.com> wrote in message
>>> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
>>> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced
>>> to think that it is firefox.  When I went to .0.6, the buttons still
>>> don't work it ff, and still work in IE.  Is there some little thing that
>>> I am just being stupid about or is this an actual issue?  For the
>>> record, my mouse is a Logitech MX Laser, and I'm running WinXP SP2.
>>>
>>> Thanks for any help!
>>>
>>> Sheila
>>

> Thank you.  Apparently I suck at reading the stuff on their page.  It just
> seemed weird because it used to work.
>
> Works again now, so instead of blaming ff, I will go ahead and blame
> logitech.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sheila

Actually Logitech claims that Firefox uses "non-standard commands" so you
can blame ff. Or blame Logitech for not keeping up !

0
Aqua
8/7/2006 12:51:09 AM
Sheila Stading wrote:
> After I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, I noticed that my forward and back mouse
> buttons weren't working anymore.  They still work in IE, so I'm forced
> to think that it is firefox.  When I went to .0.6, the buttons still
> don't work it ff, and still work in IE.  Is there some little thing that
> I am just being stupid about or is this an actual issue?  For the
> record, my mouse is a Logitech MX Laser, and I'm running WinXP SP2.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Sheila

No trouble here with forward and back buttons, but in Thunderbird my
'application' buttons stopped working with 1.5.0.4.  Probably something
the Mozilla guys did that isn't what IE does.  You might check to see if
there is a more current driver version as Logitech updates drivers quite
frequently.
0
Ron
8/7/2006 8:00:21 AM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> Sheila Stading wrote:
>> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>>
>>> Okay test time.
>>> In Firefox, go to
>>> http://www.mozilla.com/
>>> now to to
>>> http://www.mozilla.org/
>>>
>>> Your back button should be accessible, and clicking it should take
>>> you back to mozilla.com.  Does it?
>>
>> The software button (the button in firefox) works and takes me back to
>> mozilla.com.  The mouse buttons do not do anything.  I have to go and
>> click the arrow to go back.
>>
>> I know it's a minor problem, but it's been driving me nuts.
>>
>> Sheila
>
> ?? the mouse buttons? They arent forward and back buttons. Unless you
> had some sort of extension or program to make the so, they are not built
> in default as back/forward controls

Grin.  Some of us have mice with more than two buttons.  Like as many as
5 on some of the better mice, if you count the wheel button...  Where
you been for the past few years?
0
Ron
8/7/2006 8:02:54 AM
Sheila Stading wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>
>> ?? the mouse buttons? They arent forward and back buttons. Unless you
>> had some sort of extension or program to make the so, they are not
>> built in default as back/forward controls
>
> Okay... I'm probably not making much sense.
>
> I have a 5 button mouse.  Two buttons are configured for "forward" and
> "back" respectively.  FF no longer recognizes these buttons when they
> are pressed.  It used to without any additional add ons beyond the mouse
> drivers.
>
> Is that any clearer?  I have a feeling I'm just not explaining my
> problem correctly.
>
> Sheila

Sheila,
    Go to the control panel, select the 'mouse' applet, and make sure
your driver is configured for these buttons for the Firefox application.
0
Ron
8/7/2006 8:04:12 AM
Ron Hunter wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>> Sheila Stading wrote:

>>> The software button (the button in firefox) works and takes me back
>>> to mozilla.com.  The mouse buttons do not do anything.  I have to go
>>> and click the arrow to go back.
>>>
>>> I know it's a minor problem, but it's been driving me nuts.
>>>
>>> Sheila
>>
>> ?? the mouse buttons? They arent forward and back buttons. Unless you
>> had some sort of extension or program to make the so, they are not
>> built in default as back/forward controls
>
> Grin.  Some of us have mice with more than two buttons.  Like as many as
> 5 on some of the better mice, if you count the wheel button...  Where
> you been for the past few years?

I've got a 5 button mouse myself
0
Moz
8/7/2006 11:36:01 AM
The problem was fixed (deep in one of the threads of communication
here).  The buttons needed to be reassigned from the default "Back" or
"Forward" (probably the IE commands) to alt-left and alt-right in order
to work in firefox.  The mouse was configured to work in firefox and all
that, firefox just wasn't recognizing the forward and back commands.

Thanks for your help!

Sheila
0
Sheila

Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web.
Name: Jay Product: Firefox Summary: Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web. Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

superreview granted: [Bug 341583] Bump Thunderbird version to 1.5.0.5 : [Attachment 225643] 1.5.0.4 -> 1.5.0.5
David Baron <dbaron@mozilla.com> has granted superreview: Bug 341583: Bump Thunderbird version to 1.5.0.5 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=341583 Attachment 225643: 1.5.0.4 -> 1.5.0.5 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=225643&action=edit ...

superreview granted: [Bug 341582] bump version numbers for 1.5.0.5 release : [Attachment 225641] 1.5.0.4 -> 1.5.0.5
David Baron <dbaron@mozilla.com> has granted superreview: Bug 341582: bump version numbers for 1.5.0.5 release https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=341582 Attachment 225641: 1.5.0.4 -> 1.5.0.5 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=225641&action=edit ...

latest browser release 1.5.0.5. does not work. 1.5.0.4. works fine
Name: bill foster Product: Firefox Summary: latest browser release 1.5.0.5. does not work. 1.5.0.4. works fine Comments: your latest update has in my opinion a problem. but first your updater does not ask if you wish to update it automatically downloads and installs. i do not like this approach. i should be given the option to choose and there should be a 'return to previous version' option. the latest version installs and after reopening it cannot find the mozilla site (or any others) stating the site cannot be found with an option to try again. Browser Details: ...

kdesvn 1.0.5 or 1.0.6 for KDE 3.5 subversion 1.6.3?
Installed: Code: -------------------- Subversion 1.6.3-1.1 KDE 3.5.10 -------------------- I upgraded subversion to 1.6.3, and wanted to make sure I had the latest kdesvn for KDE 3.5 and subversion 1.6.3. I went to kdesvn support site but it wasn't clear if 1.0.5 was sufficient for subversion 1.6, so I downloaded kdesvn 1.0.6 and built it myself (previously 1.0.5 had come from opensuse). Everything looked okay, but... When I click on the Help | Info about kdesvn part I see: Code: -------------------- Built with subversion library 1.4.4 Running ...

Concurrent perl 5.6.0, 5.6.1, 5.8.0, and 5.8.0threaded
Hi, So, I'd like to have multiple versions of perl installed on my system, for testing stuff, poking around, etc. It's not really that difficult, actually - you just arrange that they have different @INC directories (or that they overlap in the ways you want them to), and you make /usr/bin/perl point as a symlink to whichever version you want to use regularly (probably 5.6.1). Here's what I think I'd have, creating a few fink packages to manage things for me: * /usr/bin/perl5.6.0 - Apple's perl, unmodified, @INC is: /System/Library/Perl/darwin ...

PDF Download 0.5.1.1 works with Firefox 1.5 Beta1
PDF Download 0.5.1.1 is available on the author website (http://www.rabotat.org/firefox) and it is compatible with Firefox 1.5 Beta1. Denis ...

Is it just me or has the Fandango site stopped working with FF (1.5.0.7, 1.5.0.9, 2.0) on eComStation 1.2 ?
Hi all, I've possibly messed up my Firefox installations, but other pages still seem to work OK. Has anyone else had problems recently with http://www.fandango.com ? The home page comes up, and then completely hangs my system, and even if I ctrl-alt-delete and kill Firefox with TOP, I just get a black screen and have to re-boot. It used to work fine. If it's just me, does anyone have any advice for what might be happening or how to go about figuring it out ? Thanks in advance, Karen Roberts On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:13:13 UTC, Karen Roberts <kvroberts@comcast.net>...

PAR 0.89, t/1-basic.t, test 1 fails on Solaris 5.8, Perl 5.6.1
Hi all, I'm trying to build and package PAR for use on Solaris 5.8. I've got PAR built, but it fails some of the tests. The first failure I'm trying to solve is the first test in t/1-basic.t. All the other tests in that file pass, it's just the first one that fails. Here's the test output. I've broken it out and will add a bit of commentary. ===> Testing for PAR (cd /home/nc86235/gems-svn/src/contrib/p5-PAR/trunk/src; /usr/bin/env PERL5LIB=`/usr/5bin/echo /opt/GEMSpPARD/0.07/lib /opt/GEMSpArcZ/1.09/lib /opt/GEMSpCmpZ/1.33/lib /opt/G...

1.5.0.0.3 vs 1.5.0.0.4
I have had numerous difficulties with FF 1.5.0.0.4, in particular, some sites often just hang when I click on links. A particularly bad site is Dell http://www.dell.com/, which - when I try to configure a computer - gets all kinds of "waiting for dell" status bar messages. I tried it with a clean profile, to no avail. It works flawlessly with IE. I downloaded fresh copies of 1.5.0.3 and 1.5.0.4 with the intent of uninstalling the latter and then trying the former. *The uninstall process hung*. So I installed 1.5.0.3 on top of 1.5.0.4. The Dell site now works fl...

Testday - Friday, May18th: Firefox 1.5.0.12
Hi Mozilla Community Testers!, Please join the Mozilla QA community for Testday on Friday, May 18th, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the Firefox 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Candidates The event will run Friday, May 18th, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PDT Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2004rc3/15012_Community_Test_Day for all the info regarding the event. Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to participate. We hope to see you there! Thanks. Carsten Mozilla QA ...

Firefox 1.5.0.2 / 1.5.0.3 build errors
I've been trying all day to build Firefox 1.5.0.2 and 1.5.0.3 under Windows XP Pro, using a fresh install of cygwin, and MS Visual Studio 2003 (i.e., VC7.1). I've followed all the steps on the web site, I've set my environment variables appropriately, and no matter what I do, I end up with an error in c:\mozilla\dist\include\string\nsString.h(55): error C2006: '#include' : expected a filename, found 'identifier'. When I look at the line in question, it's "# include NEW_H"--which is obviously invalid. The only reference I've fo...

Web resources about - Mouse Forward/Back Buttons don't work in 1.5.0.5 or 1.5.0.6 - mozilla.support.firefox