How do get my tabs back?

Hi All,

My wife's android crashed.  We have Firefox set up to sync
open tabs with my Linux machine and the sync did go through.

So I upgraded my wife's android to from 5.0.1 to 6.0 and reinstalled
Firefox and reconnected to sync.

How do I get all my previously open tabs back on the android?

Many thanks,
-T

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serious error.

On 7/13/2018 11:34 PM, T wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My wife's android crashed.  We have Firefox set up to sync
> open tabs with my Linux machine and the sync did go through.
>
> So I upgraded my wife's android to from 5.0.1 to 6.0 and reinstalled
> Firefox and reconnected to sync.
>
> How do I get all my previously open tabs back on the android?
>
> Many thanks,
> -T

You said you sync the to units.  If the structure is the same as in
computer OS's then you can just copy the Firefox profile.
0
Keith
7/14/2018 1:37:32 PM
On 07/14/2018 06:37 AM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
> On 7/13/2018 11:34 PM, T wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> My wife's android crashed.=C2=A0 We have Firefox set up to sync
>> open tabs with my Linux machine and the sync did go through.
>>
>> So I upgraded my wife's android to from 5.0.1 to 6.0 and reinstalled
>> Firefox and reconnected to sync.
>>
>> How do I get all my previously open tabs back on the android?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> -T
>>

> You said you sync the to units.=C2=A0 If the structure is the same as i=
n=20
> computer OS's then you can just copy the Firefox profile.

Android won't let you see Firefox's profile, even
if they were the same.

:'(