Hang firefox when connect to internet

hello dear
i can not fix this problem.thank you if help me
my computer has two firewall:
zonealarm ver. 6.6 and kaspersky anti-hacker 1.8.180
they are allow firefox to connect interent
and one antivirus is symantec antivirus corporate ver. 10 (i disble
auto-protect)
i use kasperskey anti hacker for internet only.i don't to start
zonealarm because of heavy usage cpu.ok?
now i start firefox 1.5 or 2 (i have both) then connect to internet
(dial-up),after 2 second whole windows hangs and ther is one way that
is reset.
i tried to use Dr.watson and google for this problem but no help.

what happen to firefox when connect?

0
Behrouz

Behrouz Sedigh wrote:
> hello dear
> i can not fix this problem.thank you if help me
> my computer has two firewall:
> zonealarm ver. 6.6 and kaspersky anti-hacker 1.8.180
> they are allow firefox to connect interent
> and one antivirus is symantec antivirus corporate ver. 10 (i disble
> auto-protect)
> i use kasperskey anti hacker for internet only.i don't to start
> zonealarm because of heavy usage cpu.ok?
> now i start firefox 1.5 or 2 (i have both) then connect to internet
> (dial-up),after 2 second whole windows hangs and ther is one way that
> is reset.
> i tried to use Dr.watson and google for this problem but no help.
>
> what happen to firefox when connect?

close firefox.
delete firefox entry from 'zonealarm' , 'kaspersky anti-hacker '.
start firefox.

0
Nir
4/21/2007 1:35:15 PM
On Apr 21, 4:35 pm, Nir <nir....@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Behrouz Sedigh wrote:
> > hello dear
> > i can not fix this problem.thank you if help me
> > my computer has two firewall:
> > zonealarm ver. 6.6 and kaspersky anti-hacker 1.8.180
> > they are allow firefox to connect interent
> > and one antivirus is symantec antivirus corporate ver. 10 (i disble
> > auto-protect)
> > i use kasperskey anti hacker for internet only.i don't to start
> > zonealarm because of heavy usage cpu.ok?
> > now i start firefox 1.5 or 2 (i have both) then connect to internet
> > (dial-up),after 2 second whole windows hangs and ther is one way that
> > is reset.
> > i tried to use Dr.watson and google for this problem but no help.
>
> > what happen to firefox when connect?
>
> close firefox.
> delete firefox entry from 'zonealarm' , 'kaspersky anti-hacker '.
> start firefox.

no if  there are no firewall so windows hang
well??

0
Behrouz

Upgrade to Firefox renders Firefox unable to connect to internet.
Name: Ken Rutledge Email: k-l-rutledge Product: Firefox Summary: Upgrade to Firefox renders Firefox unable to connect to internet. Comments: I was quite happy using Firefox 1.05.0.2 and had no problems. I had Firefox set for automatic downloads. When the upgrade to 1.05.0.5 was downloaded, I let Firefox install it. Big mistake. After upgrade, I could not contect the interenet. Afterwards I spent frustrating hours trying to understand why not. Finally, I used Internet Explorer to find version 1.05.02 again, downloaded and installed, and was able to connect. However I forgot t...

Firefox or not Firefox

Hi, I realise that the browser Firefox does not support Yahoo Radio. I only only use Internet Explorer to play Yahoo Radio. I suggest that any future browser of Modzilla Firefox should be made enabled
Name: francis Email: franciswriteratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Hi, I realise that the browser Firefox does not support Yahoo Radio. I only only use Internet Explorer to play Yahoo Radio. I suggest that any future browser of Modzilla Firefox should be made enabled to receive Yahoo Radio. Thanks.... Comments: See above my summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Firefox not connecting to internet
After a lot of googling, I managed to install the Guest Additions onto openSUSE running on Sun VBox. But after I did that, I wasn't able to connect to the internet from Firefox. For some reason "browse offline" was turned on. I turned it off from file>browse offline. Then, when I refreshed the page, Firefox told me to check my DNS settings. Before I installed guest additions, I was able to use Firefox easily through openSUSE. My host OS is Mac OSX Leopard, and the openSUSE interface is gnome. Also, I am connecting through Wireless -- iPenguin -------...

Firefox
When I start firefox it immediately connects to my ISP. I want it to act similarly to my mail-reader (TheBat) to connect only on command ("get new headers" button). Looked around everywhere (Tools | Options|General ) but could not find where to set it up this way. BTW using 0.9.2 Thanks in Advance Peter Peter Kerekes wrote: > When I start firefox it immediately connects to my ISP. > > I want it to act similarly to my mail-reader (TheBat) to connect only on > command ("get new headers" button). > > Looked around everywhere (Tools ...

Firefox not connecting to the internet
I am not sure what is going on here. I normally use Firefox but after an automatic update a few days ago it would not connect to the internet. I was getting a refused connection on proxy server. I tried a direct connection to the internet, but that did not work and I just for a server could not be found issue. I started up IE6 and it worked fine. I then downloaded IE7 and installed it and that would not connect to the internet. I ran the connection repair tool it has and restarted, but that did not help. I then uninstalled IE7 and IE6 still works fine. I then downloaded and...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox 3.0.2 MESSED UP MY FIREFOX INTERNET!
Name: Victoria Email: rawrdotbabydotgurlatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.2 MESSED UP MY FIREFOX INTERNET! Comments: The moment I downloaded Firefox 3.0.2 was the moment Firefox STOPPED WORKING ON MY COMPUTER. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled the latest version once more. Yet again, Firefox 3.0.2 failed. I uninstalled Firefox again, and instead, decided to install Firefox 2.0. FIREFOX HAS FAILED! I love Firefox because it works for me and my needs, however, I am unable to get onto the internet with Firefox. I have to use Internet Explorer, and I ...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Starting Firefox when not connected to internet
If I start Firefox and you are not connected to the internet, it takes an extremely long time to come up. Is there a way to have it come up quickly and then say that it can't connect? -- Replace you know what by j to email Jud McCranie wrote: > If I start Firefox and you are not connected to the internet, it takes > an extremely long time to come up. Is there a way to have it come up > quickly and then say that it can't connect? Try using about:blank as your start page and turn off automatic checking for updates. -- Jordon On 08/06/2009 12:53 PM, Jordon ...

The Firefox browser cannot connect to the internet.
Name: Rix Dobbs Email: rixdobbsathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: The Firefox browser cannot connect to the internet. Comments: I have four computers; two running windows/xp and two running windows 2000. On ONE of the Win2000 machines the Firefox browser cannot connect to the internet. The provided Internet Explorer 6 works everywhere. On the problem computer I have done a delete and re-instal - no luck - no difference. I downloaded the Opera browser - same problem, no luck there. I suspect that the problem is NOT in the browser code but maybe in something needed b...

Firefox 4b10 Not Connecting to Internet
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 4b10 Not Connecting to Internet Comments: For some reason, 4b10 is not connecting to the Internet. Google Chrome works, as does 4b9. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/8.0.552.237 Safari/534.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox will not connect to the internet
Name: Anisa Email: me_0621athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox will not connect to the internet Comments: My internet connection is fine on my laptop (Vista). But neither internet explorer nor firefox will connect and load pages. HELP! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) Gecko/20080623 Firefox/2.0.0.15 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox no longer connects to internet
Name: Peter Metz Email: pcm1atalfreddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox no longer connects to internet Comments: subsequent to the installation of 3.6.4, Mozilla Firefox stopped connecting to the internet. Coincidentally, Thunderbird build 3.0.5 stopped running as well. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; AskTB5.6) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but i...

Firefox 0.9.2 connection problem (Firefox newbie)
1. With Firefox installed, the ability to change "Default" dial up or network connections seems to be lost. (Settings | Network Connections | (select one & right-click) | Set as default connection) is greyed out. This means that there is no way of changing the Default Dial-Up connection. (MSIE Options can go through the motions of changing default connection, but it doesn't "stick"). 2. IE/OE dial up uses the Dial Up Connection dialogue; with this, the desired connection can be readily selected, Firefox, OTOH uses the (unchangeable) default Network Con...

'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' OR "Failed to Connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:49824".
Hi, my project was working perfectly like a week ago, i.e the admin tool and testing on browser all worked fine before. Now, since when i connected a LAN cable to use the internet, the project stoped working. but the internet connection works fine. i tried removing the cable, restarting and testing again, but it made no difference. I have tried changing the firewall settings too, still no difference. I think when i connected the LAN cable to use the internet, it must have changed the settings of the MS web developer. also, when i run an ordinary *.aspx test file outside the project, (...

Tarantella internet page hangs up firefox
Name: Marc Tiebout Product: Firefox Summary: Tarantella internet page hangs up firefox Comments: When loading https://asp3.extra-eu.infineon.com/cgi-bin/secure/ttawlogin.cgi/?action=start&pg=index2.html (tarantella page) firefox hangs up and needs to be killed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10 ...

On starting Firefox no automatic connection to internet
Name: Julian Heyes Email: juliandotheyesatlhsystemsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: On starting Firefox no automatic connection to internet Comments: Since at least a week when I start firefox it doesn´t connect autonatically to the internet and I get an error saying that it can´t find the start page. There´s no tick to indicate working offline and I don´t have any proxy set. This used to work before and I haven´t change any setting myself. I get an automatic connection with IE and with Thunderbird when I fetch mails from the server. Browser Detai...

firefox 2.0 not connecting to internet
hello, i downloaded 2.0 wednesday afternoon and since then firefox will not connect to the internet. internet explorer does. i checked the internet connections as per firefox support instructions and it was as it should be. i uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted. still no go. help, please. thank you, nancy Nancy Cuervo wrote: > hello, > i downloaded 2.0 wednesday afternoon and since then firefox will not connect > to the internet. internet explorer does. i checked the internet connections > as per firefox support instructions and it was as it shoul...

Firefox keeps trying to connect to the internet
Hi, I got my new PC (XP SP2) and Firefox (v2.0.0.11) behaves a bit differently than on my old PC. It periodically tries to connect to the internet. The reason I think it's Firefox is the dialup dialog box has its icon in it. I have "check for updates" disabled for everything. I removed the "Latest Headlines" from my bookmarks toolbar. Any ideas? This is driving me nuts! Thanks much, Jim /Jim/ said: > I got my new PC (XP SP2) and Firefox (v2.0.0.11) behaves a bit > differently than on my old PC. It periodically tries to connect to &...

Web resources about - Hang firefox when connect to internet - mozilla.support.firefox

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Internets ", also known as " The Internets ", is a Bushism -turned- catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the ...

Internet Evolution - The Macrosite for News, Analysis, and Opinion about the Future of the Internet
The next big leap forward in the history of the Internet is happening now: Internet Evolution (www.internetevolution.com) is a Web 2.0 online ...

The dangers of free internet
The internet for free - what could possibly go wrong?

Alexa, Unlock the Internet
MG Siegler: Admittedly, I’m less than a week into using the device. And honestly, I’m still not 100 percent sure how we’ll use the thing day-to-day. ...

The Internet is going crazy over last night’s episode of The Walking Dead, and we’ll explain why
Many people waited for Valentine’s Day this year not only to share special moments with their significant others but also to see the return of ...

Adele's sound went out during her Grammy performance and the internet isn't happy
One thing we definitely don't associate with world-class vocalist Adele is bad audio. So when the Grammys sound went out during the British ...