firefox "bookmarks manager" "bookmarks toolbar" "same order"

I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an answer, but came up dry.
I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine.
The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar.
It used to.
How can I make it do it again?
"Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar.
I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would like to be able to do that again.
Thanks,
Jack
0
Jack
10/3/2008 4:25:19 PM
📁 mozilla.support.firefox
📃 24319 articles.
⭐ 10 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1286 Views

Darn... found the answer:
View|Unsorted

Jack wrote:
> I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an
> answer, but came up dry.
>
> I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine.
>
> The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list
> the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar.
>
> It used to.
>
> How can I make it do it again?
>
> "Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks
> Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar.
>
> I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would
> immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would like to be
> able to do that again.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack
0