Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely.

--
Thanks,

Paul.

0
Paul

Paul Bray wrote:
> Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over
> completely.

Yes.  When you first run FF, it will ask you if you want it to be the
default browser:  just say no.

Paul Bray wrote:
> Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over
> completely.

Sure, you can even run both at the same time.

--
Ron Hunter  rphunter@charter.net
0

Firefox uses Firefox.

I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against fir
Name: judith nelson Email: jitkaauatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against firefox? Comments: There is no response to any firefox tabs when i click on them, however, the apple safari tabs work fine and so do internet explorer tabs, which keep asking me to select them as the default - I have reset everything to do with making firefox my default browser and have installed an...

Firefox or not Firefox

I used to use Firefox until...
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Summary: I used to use Firefox until... Comments: Firefox takes forever to load now, even the absolute newest version. It has become clunky and everyone I know has moved on to another browser. I prefer Chrome. I suggest adding some sort of configuration optimization tool as well as toolbar/add-on install/hijack prevention. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a re...

after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta Comments: v Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

using more than one "firefox compat" -- howto specify a firefox to use a specific profile path
I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without trashing my main version. Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if I want to try a different version, I could have it invoke with a different profile specification all the time so I could use different shortcuts on my system to use specific versions? Thanks! Linda On 01/01/2014 05:11 PM, LAWalsh wrote: > I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without > trashing > my main version. > > Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if > I wa...

Firefox is already closed but still running on background.. closed firefox using CTRL-W
Name: Mike Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is already closed but still running on background.. closed firefox using CTRL-W Comments: I have a habit of pressing CTRL-W to quickly turn off tabs inside firefox. And i even close Firefox by pressing CTRL-W repeatedly until all the tabs are gone instead of pressing ALT-F4. Having thought that I have closed Firefox, I double clicked on my firefox icon and receive a message that "Firefox is already running, please close the browser or restart the system." I turn on my task manager and finds firefox still running although i...

Why can't you fix the problem of firefox not shutting down, then getting message firefox already running?????????
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Why can't you fix the problem of firefox not shutting down, then getting message firefox already running????????? Comments: firefox already running, fix it Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

periodically, when i start firefox it loads the add ins screen and i have to close it to use firefox..how can i stop this
Name: floyd davie Email: floydatcrlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: periodically, when i start firefox it loads the add ins screen and i have to close it to use firefox..how can i stop this Comments: periodically, when i start firefox it loads the add ins screen and i have to close it to use firefox..how can i stop this Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Ant.com Toolbar 2.0 Firefox/3.6.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this f...

Firefox Made Me Sad Because I can't use "Firefox Made Me Sad Because"
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Made Me Sad Because I can't use "Firefox Made Me Sad Because" Comments: I am running 4.0 beta 7, which I downloaded TODAY. I went to give feedback, and was told I had to download the newest beta. When I checked, the newest beta was still 4.0 beta 7. The original feedback I wanted to submit was that the lack of a status bar is very annoying. I can't see what address a link goes to, and I can't see whether a failed load is even connecting or what's going on. Boo :-( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U...

Is firefox multi-threaded? (1 Firefox Window using all of 1 cpu can hang other FF windows)
I'm using FF1.5.x on WinXP2. Am on a 2-processor x dual-core machine that shows a total of 4 cpu's. Something I've noticed recently that wasn't noticeable on my old mono-processor machine is that frequently, Firefox will get slow when drawing multiple windows or when multiple windows are open -- but I'll see it being CPU bound (not, apparently, network bound). On my old computer, I saw 100% cpu usage and thought, ah well, I'm just topping out the machine. But now, with 4 cpu's, I notice FF pegging out at 25% of the used CPU with 75% (or 3 cpu's)...

Service Pack for IE Standad missing in FireFox can't use Firefox for MSN or Banking
Name: Georgina Grunden Email: ggrundden_at_dodo.com.au Product: Firefox Summary: Service Pack for IE Standad missing in FireFox can't use Firefox for MSN or Banking Comments: Is there a connection between the Service Pack 1 &/ SP2 of Microsoft and IE that is preventing FireFox being competitive. I always need to use the IE Browser to make these connections. Can this be rectified from the FireFox team. OR do I require the SP 1 &/or 2 to access banking and the above programs on FireFox. Kind Regards G Grunden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Wind...

Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all.
Name: Sharon O'Hara Email: familien1_at_wavecable.com Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all. Comments: Thunderbird freezes up, Windows offers a file an error report and I'm shut down. I got here -now- through IE - why will IE work when Firefox won't? Sharon O'Hara Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

Web resources about - Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely. - mozilla.support.firefox

Completely multiplicative function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In number theory , functions of positive integers which respect products are important and are called completely multiplicative functions or ...

My view on this company has completely... - lululemon athletica - Facebook
My view on this company has completely changed. I used to want to shop in your store and was excited to buy my first pair of lululemon leggings. ...

New Facebook Ads Manager reports completely change the way ad campaigns are run
Yesterday, Facebook announced changes to its Ads Manager reports , citing a desire to simplify its advertising products. Whilst at first glance ...

Here's Why Airbnb and Uber Should Completely Ignore Government Regulations
... call what Airbnb and Uber do), fights over government regulation of these companies and the people who Here's Why Airbnb and Uber Should Completely ...

Relax Completely on the App Store on iTunes
Get Relax Completely on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Flickr: completely deck
Explore completely deck's photostream on Flickr. This user has 28 photos on Flickr.

Johnny Depp Now Completely Made Of Scarves And Bracelets - YouTube
New photos show that the aging heartthrob has transitioned gracefully into a handsome mass of fabric and ornate bangles. For Breaking News: ...

Should cut films be pulled from UAE cinemas completely?
Cultural sensitivities are a major reason for cuts made to films before they are shown in cinemas. But should they be screened at all if it removes ...

Freakout of the Day: Woman in Line at Ferry Terminal Completely Loses It
Wait for it… The uploader of this video could sense this woman’s rage as she dealt with the person at a ferry’s ticket counter, so he started ...

'We're completely stunned': Family Planning among health cut losers
'We're completely stunned': Family Planning among health cut losers