Application Error; unable to start Mozilla Firefox

hi,

I am unable to start the Mozilla Firefox version 1.5.02 on Windows XP
SP2. I am getting an Application Error saying "instruction at location
0x14.... referenced memory 0x000000 which cannot be read."

I tried reinstalling but still gettting the error.

Regards,
Tarun

0
tarun

tarun.telang@gmail.com wrote:

> I am unable to start the Mozilla Firefox version 1.5.02 on Windows XP
> SP2. I am getting an Application Error saying "instruction at location
> 0x14.... referenced memory 0x000000 which cannot be read."
>
> I tried reinstalling but still gettting the error.

Try with empty profile (start Firefox with -p parameter to open profile
manager where you can create new profile and select it).
0
Aggro

This solved my problem. thanks a lot..

Regards,
Tarun

0
tarun

Firefox or not Firefox

I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it.
Name: firefox 3,6 Email: nedimalbayrak2atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it. Comments: I am using Windows Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 does not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts as one copy but with several copies of firefox in the applications (I saw them when I hit ctrl+alt+del). Thats why I am unable use it. generally it works slower than previous version...

Since a few days, I am unable to run Firefox correctly; the application (French version) closes each time I want to start it.
Name: Gerhard SCHULZ Email: gerharddotschulzatyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Since a few days, I am unable to run Firefox correctly; the application (French version) closes each time I want to start it. Comments: Although I downloaded the latest version of Mozilla, I am still kicked out each time. Is there any special reason why Firefox no longer works with Windows XP? Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) ...

Unable to start firefox
Name: Antonello Supino Email: raidayatraidaydotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Unable to start firefox Comments: Hello, from yesterday when I installed the newest firefox 3.6.4 I was unable to start Firefox. After starting it the window never appear, it seems to be buggous at all! I'm using windows 7 professional 32 bit. Killing and restaritng firefox didn't work. Computer reboot didn't work. I tried to uninstall completely and reinsta-l it but there was no way to make it start again. Then i unisntalled the 3.6.4 and installed a firefox 3.0 and it works again....

Error on Firefox Start
Sorry if i should use bugzilla for this, but i don't know how to use it. On Firefox Start: http://da.start.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:da:official -> http://www.google.dk/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:da:official There is a link "Firefox hj�lp & Add-ons" that links to: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/da/products/firefox/start/central.html There is no help on that page, and there are no links to addons. Maybe you should use this page instead: https://da.www.mozilla.com/da/firefox/central/ Jesper Kristensen a �crit...

firefox-Application Error
Name: Kenneth Email: jediknight_vampirehunteratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox-Application Error Comments: I always experience this error when i view some websites. it always say software exception in a application Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Errors while starting up.
When starting Fire-Fox the firefox browser window freezes, and it does not respond, according to Windows the technical details of this problem are szAppName : firefox.exe szAppVer : 1.8.20060.6376 szModName : xpcom_core.dll szModVer : 1.8.20060.6376 offset : 0003f111 Documents included in this error report are: D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER25.tmp.dir00\firefox.exe.mdmp and D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER25.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt Rhyne wrote: > When starting Fire-Fox the firefox browser window freezes, and it does > not respond, according to ...

Error starting FireFox
I am running Windows 2000 Professional and I have installed Mozilla Firefox 1.0 . I installed some add features from Mozilla.org. At some point (after add installs) I "fired" the baby up and I get an error message window. Message in box is - Error launching browser window: no XBL binding for browser. I was brave and visited Mozilla.org, but great fear came over me - I couldn't ask the Zilla gods. I might be asking the wrong one! I then went to Bill for his knowledge base help - NO HELP!. Should I give up on this venture - You be the judeg(es).. TIA for any gui...

Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /
Name: Milic Zivan Email: blagdotvetaratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /usr/local [root@localhost local]# cd firefox [root@localhost firefox]# ./firefox ./firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [root@localhost firefox]# Comments: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and place...

I love firefox but i think there should be a firefox application for the iphone
Name: Kyle Burke Email: kvburke03atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I love firefox but i think there should be a firefox application for the iphone Comments: Mozzila should make an application for the iPhone so Firefox lovers can enjoy it on their iPhone and iPod touch, just a suggestion - Kyle Burke Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

about the Firefox issue when start firefox under windows XP
Name: Wei-Chi Email: pizzdotwwcatmsadothinetdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: about the Firefox issue when start firefox under windows XP Comments: Hi when I update firefox to 2.0.0.7 I found one issue when the firefox broswer starting when I press the auto search update and try to find new update the message feedback to the update XML file already deformed (200) it's any solution to fix it this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-TW; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0.1 > does not start applications in our JD Edwards application
Name: Richard Jonkers Email: richardatabfbearingsdotnl Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.0.1 > does not start applications in our JD Edwards application Comments: Hello, Our JD Edwards application does not properly work in Firefox 3.0.1 and beta. We still work on 2.0.12 because Firefox will not start any applications outside the rootmenu. Can you please respond to my email so that I can send you a detailed description with screenshots of the problem. Best regards, Richard Jonkers ABF Bearings BV The Netherlands Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U;...

Firefox application error popping up!
Dear Firefox Support Members, I have been getting this error message when Firefox 1.5.07 starts: The instruction at "0x7c9111de"reference memory at "0x00000067". The memory could not be "Read", how can I fix this error? I appreciate your help on this matter. Sincerely, Jerry Kaplan Jerry Kaplan wrote: > Dear Firefox Support Members, > > I have been getting this error message when Firefox 1.5.07 starts: > The instruction at "0x7c9111de"reference memory at "0x00000067". The > memory could not be "Read&quo...

Application error when closing Firefox
=20 Hi, I get the following message when I close Firefox: --- firefox.exe - Application Error X The instruction at "0x02517bc3" referenced memory at "0x02561148". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program OK Cancel --- None of these two choices solve the problem. After disabling add-ons one by one I figured out that the reason for this message is the Talkback 2.0 program. All other add-ons can be active and they do not cause any problems. I have also reinstalled Firefox...

Web resources about - Application Error; unable to start Mozilla Firefox - mozilla.support.firefox

Apple patent application reveals exciting possibilities for twin-camera system rumored for iPhone 7
We heard a report in November that Apple was testing an iPhone 7 model with dual rear cameras , and a patent application published today not ...

Panasonic Develops a Stretchable Resin Film and Its Application Materials for Stretchable Electronics ...
A stretchable film is developed. This film stretches to 2.5 times the original length and then returns to the original form. A conductive paste ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications ...
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 27 percent from ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

NTU research team discovers optoelectronic application for molybdenum disulfide
A research team under the National Taiwan University (NTU) has discovered an optoelectronic application for molybdenum disulfide (MoS2), a 2-dimensional ...

Rams blast St. Louis as relocation application goes public
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The Rams believe a move to Los Angeles would be best for the franchise’s long-term success, according to the team’s application ...