Adobe flash player 11

I am running Windows 7 64 bit and now when I downloaded and installed
the latest version of Flash Player 11 and I got to the site about flash
player fire fox keeps saying I need and plug in to display some contents
on this page. It,s refers to the same Adobe Flash player I just
installed . The message I get from Adobe is that flash player installed
OK. Same version works fine in Goggle Chrome on the same machine. Is the
a fix or is this a know issue now.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120217-0, 02/17/2012
Tested on: 2/17/2012 6:48:51 AM

david

On 17.02.2012 08:48, david wells wrote:

> I am running Windows 7 64 bit and now when I downloaded and installed
> the latest version of Flash Player 11 and I got to the site about flash
> player fire fox keeps saying I need and plug in to display some contents
> on this page. It,s refers to the same Adobe Flash player I just
> installed . The message I get from Adobe is that flash player installed
> OK. Same version works fine in Goggle Chrome on the same machine. Is the
> a fix or is this a know issue now.
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 120217-0, 02/17/2012
> Tested on: 2/17/2012 6:48:51 AM

What is the url for the site?

--
Jay Garcia - www.ufaq.org - Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Thunderbird
Mozilla Contribute Coordinator Team - www.mozilla.org/contribute/
On 2/17/2012 8:54 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
> On 17.02.2012 08:48, david wells wrote:

It could very well be the site.  I frequently go onto Royal Caribbean's
site and whenever I want to do the "360� tour" of the cabins, I get the
same notice about needing a plug in.  I already have the Flash plug in.
  The site works in Chrome and IE, but the site developers missed the
right code for it to work in FF.

For these kind of things, I use the "view in IE" add on.

BTW, is there a "view in Chrome" add on?  I'd prefer it to IE.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Janet Wider wrote:
> On 2/17/2012 8:54 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 17.02.2012 08:48, david wells wrote:

I just checked the page source.  It wants you to install Apple Quicktime:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

It's mot using Flash.
Dave Pyles
0
Dave
2/17/2012 10:22:23 PM
Dave Pyles wrote:
> Janet Wider wrote:
>> On 2/17/2012 8:54 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>>> On 17.02.2012 08:48, david wells wrote:

BUT... I just updated Quicktime and the 360 degree tours still do not
work.
Dave Pyles
0
Dave
2/17/2012 10:58:04 PM
On 02/17/2012 6:54, Jay Garcia wrote:
> On 17.02.2012 08:48, david wells wrote:

The URL is
http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120217-1, 02/17/2012
Tested on: 2/17/2012 7:16:21 PM

david
2/18/2012 3:16:21 AM
On 2/17/2012 4:58 PM, Dave Pyles wrote:
> Dave Pyles wrote:
>> Janet Wider wrote:

It does not work with updated Quicktime.  It never has worked for me on
any version of FF.  I really think it's a developer issue on the web site.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count.  Cooking does.
0
Janet

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

No Flash support in Firefox 3.0.5 and Adobe flash 10
I am running the 64 bit openSUSE 11.1 and with firefox 3.0.5 and adobe flash 10 I firefox does not seem to see that I have flash installed. Here is a list of flash related plugins that I have installed vendion@Big-O:~> sudo zypper se flash Loading repository data... Reading installed packages... S | Name | Summary | Type --+-----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+----------- i | flash-player | Adobe Flash PlugIn and standalone Player | package | flash-player | Adobe...

Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.117
<http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-26.html> Direct download packages are available here: <http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html> Most should should update via the below link: (Deselect ALL Third Party software offers) <http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/> -- Randy <https://twitter.com/randyknobloch> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> ...

Adobe Flash Player #11
Name: Ramanuj Email: vvvinashhhatyahoodotcodotin Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: Adobe Flash Player Comments: What about the compatible plug ins for the 64 bit shiretoko?So far im loving it,otherwise.im using teh 3.5.2 and why is the bitdefender 2010 Antiphishing toolbar not supported?There is no update feature too!Would you answer? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090805 Shiretoko/3.5.2 From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/shiretoko/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback...

Adobe Flash Player in Firefox
Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 Is there a way to disable the Adobe Flash Player plug-in? At least one site I visit often updates its Flash Player window about every 20 to 30 seconds and the Windows XP system spikes its CPU usage during the update. I visit that site often and leave it running behind other open (not Firefox)windows. The spiking effect the scrolling of the current window and that annoys me. So, I would like to doable the Flash Player for that site. Thank you. Whoops! Typo Corrections Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 ...

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX
Name: PEPE ARENAS Product: Firefox Summary: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX Comments: Just for your info t is really complicated installing Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45 in FIREFOX. I wanted sending a picture but not attachment is possible. Think on it. A paint of the window will help you more. Working with: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Versión 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Compilación 2600 Microsoft Corporation Computer - Acer Sistem Model - TravelMate 660 Tipo de sistema Equipo basado en X86 Procesador - x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5 GenuineIntel ~1594 MHz BIOS Ve...

Adobe Flash Player #11
Name: Hatem Al-Khalil Email: hatematal-khalildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Adobe Flash Player Comments: I cannot open certain applications such as YouTube videos or games that need to be loaded on FaceBook, because Firefox doesn not have Adobe Flash Player. Would be much appreciated if this issue was given consideration. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ "Hatem Al-Khalil" wrote... > Name: Hatem Al-Khalil > Email: hatematal-...

about adobe flash player on the firefox
Name: Ivan Rantung Email: braveyoungmanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about adobe flash player on the firefox Comments: i just want to asked, why if i want to login the texas Holdem poker (zynga)on facebook, firefox its allways show me if i must upgrade the adobe flash player. but sure, my adobe flash player its up to date. please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; id; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

Adobe Flash Player #11
Name: wdadli1 Email: wdadli1atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Comments: I keep getting the yellow bar at the top telling me to install a plugin. It's always Adobe Flash Player, even though I run the installation. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 | Adobe Air 3.1.0.4880
Adobe PSIRT > <http://blogs.adobe.com/psirt/2011/11/security-update-available-for-adobe= -flash-player-apsb11-28.html> Adobe SB >=20 <http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-28.html> Use the download links to fetch the poison of your choice.=20 As always - avoid third party offerings like the plague.=20 Regards,=20 --=20 Randy <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> Release notes for users: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/923/cpsid_92359.html Release notes for developers...

problem with firefox adobe flash player
Name: P. royer Email: d-kmeathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problem with firefox adobe flash player Comments: I have the beta version of firefox. Since yesterday i could watch webtv and onlineradio with firefox, but sudently today adobe flash player doesn't work and doesnt want to download correctly : Impossible de charger: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll Cet élément ne peut pas être installé par Firefox car « install-y4c..rdf » (fourni par l'élément) est incorrect ou n'existe pas. Veuillez conta...

Firefox Adobe Flash player crash
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Adobe Flash player crash Comments: Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players operating in different window tabs at the same time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3 and adobe flash player
Name: xclene Email: thesixthatwpdotpl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 and adobe flash player Comments: winXP can not install adobe flash player Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Adobe flash player 11 - mozilla.support.firefox

bit-player - An amateur's outlook on computation and mathematics
In a few days bit-player will celebrate its seventh birthday. (The first published post was dated January 9, 2006.) The original design for the ...

Portable audio player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A portable audio player is a personal mobile device that allows the user to listen to recorded audio while mobile. Sometimes a distinction is ...

Australia v West Indies: Brian Lara lashes West Indies' senior players, board for lack of leadership
... Lara says it is no surprise there is a shrinking pool of youngsters aspiring to play for the West Indies because their current senior players ...

Associate Bonus Watch: Two More Cravath Matches — Including One From A Major Player
One of these two firms is a shop that might have given Cravath a run for its money.

Former NFL Coach Went On A Wild Rant About NFL Players Becoming Divas
Former NFL coach Herm Edwards went on a rant about NFL players becoming divas, and it was absolutely amazing. Edwards, who served as the head ...

NFL Player's Networking Skills Get Him A Job
Shiloh Keo played for the Texans from 2011 to 2014, which overlapped with Wade Phillips’s time as the team’s defensive coordinator. Phillips ...

Soccer Players And Coaches Celebrate Season Finale By Pummeling Each Other
Well, this is certainly one way to mark the culmination of the Bolivian league season. Not the best way, mind you, but one way. Read more... ...

This week's Destiny raid challenge forces every player to participate
... cycled in the new raid challenge this week for Destiny , as part of an effort to deliver a few pieces of guaranteed 320 loot to hardcore players, ...

Product Hunt's New App Is A Podcast Player
Product Hunt's newly overhauled iOS app turns the recommendation site into something much more useful. When Product Hunt launched over two years ...

'Destiny' Players Figured Out A Way To Get The $10 'SRL Record Book' For Free
The other day, an interview with Bungie senior designer Derek Carrol said that year two of Destiny would revolve around large-scale free events ...