2.0.0.6 update to 2.0.0.7 a success.

Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
hitch.

I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly

Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times,
but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.

I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
problems/negative comments by others.

I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.

Cheers
Dave S

Dave

Dave Symes wrote:
> Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
> desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
> hitch.
>
> I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
> FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly
>
> Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times,
> but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>
> I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
> latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
> problems/negative comments by others.
>
> I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>
> Cheers
> Dave S

I'll ditto that. On both My xp and Ubuntu Fiesty. Upgraded no problem.
caver1
0
caver1
9/21/2007 8:52:34 PM
On Sep 21, 4:52 pm, caver1 <ca...@inthemud.com> wrote:
> Dave Symes wrote:
> > Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
> > desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
> > hitch.
>
> > I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
> > FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly
>
> > Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times,
> > but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>
> > I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
> > latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
> > problems/negative comments by others.
>
> > I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>
> > Cheers
> > Dave S
>
> I'll ditto that. On both My xp and Ubuntu Fiesty. Upgraded no problem.
> caver1

I just loaded an older version of FF 2.0.0.6 (thinking older
extensions ie. Mouse Gestures would work in older version) and still
no extensions working? ANYBODY know what might be wrong??

0
rreilly
9/21/2007 9:12:19 PM
rreilly@reillystudios.com wrote:
> On Sep 21, 4:52 pm, caver1 <ca...@inthemud.com> wrote:
>> Dave Symes wrote:
>>> Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
>>> desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
>>> hitch.
>>> I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
>>> FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly
>>> Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times,
>>> but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>>> I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
>>> latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
>>> problems/negative comments by others.
>>> I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>>> Cheers
>>> Dave S
>> I'll ditto that. On both My xp and Ubuntu Fiesty. Upgraded no problem.
>> caver1
>
> I just loaded an older version of FF 2.0.0.6 (thinking older
> extensions ie. Mouse Gestures would work in older version) and still
> no extensions working? ANYBODY know what might be wrong??

See this page:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox

--
Alex K.
0
> Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
> desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
> hitch.
>
> I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
> FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly
>
> Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times,
> but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>
> I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
> latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
> problems/negative comments by others.
>
> I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>
> Cheers
> Dave S

as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
that the update is crap....

*HOW* did you run the update??
a) Auto-update
b) d/l the installer and update manually??

It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of posts
here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble whereas
those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!

reg
0
squaredancer
9/22/2007 10:17:58 AM
In article <hNudnSkztuRPdmnbnZ2dnUVZ_uLinZ2d@mozilla.org>,
   squaredancer <squaredancer@t-online.de> wrote:
> On 21.09.2007 22:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
> generate the following:? :
> > Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
> > desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
> > hitch.
> >
> > I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact,
> > and FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit
> > regularly
> >
> > Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of
> > times, but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
> >
> > I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about
> > the latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot
> > of problems/negative comments by others.
> >
> > I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Dave S
> >

> as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
> that the update is crap....

> *HOW* did you run the update??
> a) Auto-update
> b) d/l the installer and update manually??

> It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
> the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of posts
> here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble whereas
> those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!

> reg

Okay...
On the Desktop machine (Win XP) Firefox was running when the auto update
notice arrived, gave it permission and it did the business, thereafter all
running okay, Bookmarks, History, Extensions, and regularly visited sites.

Laptop (Win Vista) Was about to use the LT a while after the Desktop
update and decided, before I got down to work, to force the FF update by
doing...
Menubar-Help-Check for updates.
It informed there was an update, I gave permission and off it went.
All is okay.

Cheers
Dave S

Dave
9/22/2007 10:58:28 AM
On 22.09.2007 12:58, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
generate the following:? :
> In article <hNudnSkztuRPdmnbnZ2dnUVZ_uLinZ2d@mozilla.org>,
>    squaredancer <squaredancer@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> On 21.09.2007 22:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
>> generate the following:? :
>>
>>> Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
>>> desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
>>> hitch.
>>>
>>> I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact,
>>> and FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit
>>> regularly
>>>
>>> Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of
>>> times, but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>>>
>>> I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about
>>> the latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot
>>> of problems/negative comments by others.
>>>
>>> I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Dave S
>>>

>> as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
>> that the update is crap....
>>

>> *HOW* did you run the update??
>> a) Auto-update
>> b) d/l the installer and update manually??
>>

>> It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
>> the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of posts
>> here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble whereas
>> those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!
>>

>> reg
>>

> Okay...
> On the Desktop machine (Win XP) Firefox was running when the auto update
> notice arrived, gave it permission and it did the business, thereafter all
> running okay, Bookmarks, History, Extensions, and regularly visited sites.
>
> Laptop (Win Vista) Was about to use the LT a while after the Desktop
> update and decided, before I got down to work, to force the FF update by
> doing...
> Menubar-Help-Check for updates.
> It informed there was an update, I gave permission and off it went.
> All is okay.
>
> Cheers
> Dave S

thanks for that!

Did you "inter-act" with the update?? As in "tell the update to use the
profile that already exists"

 From what I've seen with previous problem-posts, I tend to think that
the Auto-Update (somehow or other) creates a new profile... I can't
think why else Bookmarks, Extensions, Themes etc would get themselves
"lost".

reg

0
squaredancer
9/22/2007 12:31:00 PM
squaredancer wrote:
> On 21.09.2007 22:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
> generate the following:? :
>> Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
>> desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
>> hitch.
>>
>> I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
>> FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly
>>
>> Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of
>> times,
>> but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>>
>> I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
>> latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
>> problems/negative comments by others.
>>
>> I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Dave S
>>

> as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
> that the update is crap....
>
> *HOW* did you run the update??
> a) Auto-update
> b) d/l the installer and update manually??
>
> It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
> the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of posts
> here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble whereas
> those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!
>
> reg

On my xp box I Auto-updated. On my Feisty box I updated with Ubuntuzilla.
caver1
0
caver1
9/22/2007 1:31:53 PM
squaredancer wrote:
> On 22.09.2007 12:58, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
> generate the following:? :
>> In article <hNudnSkztuRPdmnbnZ2dnUVZ_uLinZ2d@mozilla.org>,
>>    squaredancer <squaredancer@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>>> On 21.09.2007 22:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes
>>> to generate the following:? :

>>> as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
>>> that the update is crap....
>>>

>>> *HOW* did you run the update??
>>> a) Auto-update
>>> b) d/l the installer and update manually??
>>>

>>> It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
>>> the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of
>>> posts here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble
>>> whereas those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!
>>>

>>> reg
>>>

>> Okay...
>> On the Desktop machine (Win XP) Firefox was running when the auto update
>> notice arrived, gave it permission and it did the business, thereafter
>> all
>> running okay, Bookmarks, History, Extensions, and regularly visited
>> sites.
>>
>> Laptop (Win Vista) Was about to use the LT a while after the Desktop
>> update and decided, before I got down to work, to force the FF update by
>> doing...
>> Menubar-Help-Check for updates.
>> It informed there was an update, I gave permission and off it went.
>> All is okay.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Dave S
>>

> thanks for that!
>
> Did you "inter-act" with the update?? As in "tell the update to use the
> profile that already exists"
>
>  From what I've seen with previous problem-posts, I tend to think that
> the Auto-Update (somehow or other) creates a new profile... I can't
> think why else Bookmarks, Extensions, Themes etc would get themselves
> "lost".
>
> reg

I've only seen "use an existing profile" with a manual reinstall. Never
with an auto-update.
Caver1
0
caver1
9/22/2007 1:34:23 PM
squaredancer wrote:
> *HOW* did you run the update??

I downloaded the full installer for Win32.

When I deploy a new build of FF or TB I:

1) Remove all files in the FF program folder OTHER than the Plugins subdir
2) Remove compreg.dat and xpti.dat from all user profiles on the system
3) Deploy the new build of FF

That is all there is to it!

I also make backups of my FF / TB profile... have Batch scripts to automate that effort. From time to time clients have experienced FF doing strange things, so I simply roll them back to their last
known good backup of their profile. TB has corrupted an address book file on more than one occasion, so I roll that one file back to the last known good backup.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
   squaredancer <squaredancer@t-online.de> wrote:
> On 22.09.2007 12:58, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
> generate the following:? :
> > In article <hNudnSkztuRPdmnbnZ2dnUVZ_uLinZ2d@mozilla.org>,
> >    squaredancer <squaredancer@t-online.de> wrote:
> >
> >> On 21.09.2007 22:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes
> >> to generate the following:? :

> >> as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
> >> that the update is crap....
> >>

> >> *HOW* did you run the update?? a) Auto-update b) d/l the installer
> >> and update manually??
> >>
> >> It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
> >> the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of
> >> posts here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble
> >> whereas those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!
> >>
> >> reg
> >>

> > Okay... On the Desktop machine (Win XP) Firefox was running when the
> > auto update notice arrived, gave it permission and it did the
> > business, thereafter all running okay, Bookmarks, History, Extensions,
> > and regularly visited sites.
> >
> > Laptop (Win Vista) Was about to use the LT a while after the Desktop
> > update and decided, before I got down to work, to force the FF update
> > by doing... Menubar-Help-Check for updates. It informed there was an
> > update, I gave permission and off it went. All is okay.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Dave S
> >

> thanks for that!

> Did you "inter-act" with the update?? As in "tell the update to use the
> profile that already exists"

>  From what I've seen with previous problem-posts, I tend to think that
> the Auto-Update (somehow or other) creates a new profile... I can't
> think why else Bookmarks, Extensions, Themes etc would get themselves
> "lost".

> reg

Nope! Just clicked the dialogue that displayed, giving it permission to do
the update.

Dave S

Dave
9/22/2007 4:03:43 PM
squaredancer wrote:
> On 21.09.2007 22:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
> generate the following:? :
>> Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
>> desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
>> hitch.
>>
>> I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
>> FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly
>>
>> Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times,
>> but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>>
>> I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
>> latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
>> problems/negative comments by others.
>>
>> I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Dave S
>>

> as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
> that the update is crap....
>
> *HOW* did you run the update??
> a) Auto-update
> b) d/l the installer and update manually??
>
> It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
> the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of posts
> here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble whereas
> those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!
>
> reg

I did the auto updater and let it do its thing. No probs here.
0
Tonya
9/22/2007 4:57:57 PM
squaredancer wrote:
> On 21.09.2007 22:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Dave Symes to
> generate the following:? :
>> Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP
>> desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a
>> hitch.
>>
>> I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and
>> FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly
>>
>> Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of
>> times,
>> but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works.
>>
>> I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the
>> latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of
>> problems/negative comments by others.
>>
>> I do hope you manage to sort them out soonest.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Dave S
>>

> as a "helper app" for all those other gals 'n' guys who are thinking
> that the update is crap....
>
> *HOW* did you run the update??
> a) Auto-update
> b) d/l the installer and update manually??
>
> It would be good to find out (as others have questioned elsewhere) if
> the Auto-update is flawed, because it seems, from the majority of posts
> here, that the "Auto-Updaters" are the people having trouble whereas
> those who d/l and manually install are getting top results!
>
> reg
Updated two with download of full update, and install, and one with
automatic update.  No problems, but then I don't use many extensions,
and NO third party toolbars.

--
Ron Hunter  rphunter@charter.net
0
On 9/22/2007 3:29 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:

<snip>

  NO third party toolbars.

and that, I think, is the critical comment.  I tried Google's toolbar
and had nothing but problems.  Got rid of it; no more problems!
--
Irwin

Irwin
9/22/2007 10:38:37 PM
"Irwin Greenwald" ...
> On 9/22/2007 3:29 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>  NO third party toolbars.
>>

> and that, I think, is the critical comment.  I tried Google's toolbar
> and had nothing but problems.  Got rid of it; no more problems!

I'm sure Ron means no third party  search bars
   Google,  Yahoo  have them and Google is most notorious,
as opposed to the nice builtin   Search bar.

I have several extensions that have toolbars, though I don't show any
of them:      Web Developer,   Platypus,  Next Please.

I have about  100 enabled extensions, no problems this time with update,  manually
or automatic.  I do avoid most problematic extensions, and avoid all themes.
   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/infolister_listing.htm#extensions
   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm#ext

0
David
9/22/2007 11:31:03 PM
David McRitchie wrote:

> I have about  100 enabled extensions

Are you serious... 100???

As for me:
AdBlock Plus
Chatzilla
FireBug
FireFTP
Web Developer

That is all!

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/
0
Michael
9/23/2007 1:23:20 AM
David McRitchie wrote:
> "Irwin Greenwald" ...
>> On 9/22/2007 3:29 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>  NO third party toolbars.
>>>

>> and that, I think, is the critical comment.  I tried Google's toolbar
>> and had nothing but problems.  Got rid of it; no more problems!
>
> I'm sure Ron means no third party  search bars
>   Google,  Yahoo  have them and Google is most notorious,
> as opposed to the nice builtin   Search bar.
>
> I have several extensions that have toolbars, though I don't show any
> of them:      Web Developer,   Platypus,  Next Please.
>
> I have about  100 enabled extensions, no problems this time with
> update,  manually
> or automatic.  I do avoid most problematic extensions, and avoid all
> themes.
>   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/infolister_listing.htm#extensions
>   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm#ext

If I want to search, I click on Google in my bookmarks (personal
toolbar), and GO THERE.  I can't see any reason to have the search bar
taking up space I don't normally use.
Everything is on my menubar, or my personal toolbar (bookmarks).  A
rather minimal interface.  Even the menus are in a dropdown.

--
Ron Hunter  rphunter@charter.net
0
Ron

Firefox 2.0.0.6 Reverts back to 2.0.0.5 reinstalls 2.0.0.6, wipes out user settings
Firefox is turning into a piece of crap. First, there is only 1 profile, the default profile. Second, after the first 2.0.0.6 update wiped out the profile settings (again), the automatic check for updates was turned off. This morning the customized profile settings went MIA again, Firefox decided it was version 2.0.0.5 (per the help, about firefox) and automatically downloaded 2.0.0.6; even though 2.0.0.6 had already been installed on July 31. It now thinks it is 2.0.0.6, the home page and other profile settings have been reset, and automatic updates turned off for everyt...

Update of Firefox 2.0.0.5 to 2.0.0.6 fails
Name: Franz Baader Email: FranzdotBaaderatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Update of Firefox 2.0.0.5 to 2.0.0.6 fails Comments: Update of Firefox 2.0.0.5 to 2.0.0.6 (German) fails with a message in German like "one or more files couldn't be updated". Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

FireFox 2.0.0.7 not working opposed to 2.0.0.6
Name: Infra Red Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 2.0.0.7 not working opposed to 2.0.0.6 Comments: Possible Problem I am not sure if it is because my firewall hasn't picked up the version change yet but if it is not so the new version doesn't work for me. Possible Answer I have Sygate Firewall, It was set to permit all so maybe the version change wasn't monitored therefor not allowed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2?
Name: Russell Nelson Email: rnelsonatgenedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2? Comments: I am currently using a version of Firefox with the version number of 2.0.0.3. This is the second time that I have been told that it has now been updated to a newer version of Firefox with a version number of 2.0.0.2. I assume that 2.0.0.3 is newer (and better) than version 2.0.0.2. How can I stop this "update"? Russ Nelson 650-225-7212 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070...

2.0.0.6 and 2.0.0.7 updates work poorly on XP
The recent automatic update from ver. 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.7 on my Windows XP machine caused firefox to "hang up" quote a bit with long pause periods between mouse clicks and typing and returns. The problem seemed to get better when I uninstalled all of my extensions one by one. It makes me wonder if there is a problem with extensions with the new 2.0.0.7 update. (I did not have this problem on my Vista machine). It seemed that this problem was localized to my own machine until a friend called me today to ask for help with the same problem when their firefox browser running...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

update fail from 2.0.0.7 to 2.0.0.8
Name: sledge Email: qinzhih7120atsinadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: update fail from 2.0.0.7 to 2.0.0.8 Comments: After closing all the programs which can be closed, firefox always remind me that one file is in use and update fail. I can not find this damn file. Who can help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.7 do not work
Name: Mario Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.7 do not work Comments: I've installed 2.0.0.1 (german); via Extras/Update I've startet the update procedure; files were downloaded; update started but an error message appears and says something about "do not have the correct rights" but I'm the administrator! Could you give me a hint ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Wont update to 2.0.0.6 from 2.0.0.5
I keep getting a massage to update to 2.0.0.6 but every in I try I get the massage box saying something like: unable to install because another programme is using the files, Any ideas???? On 16.08.2007 21:16 UK Time, denver wrote: > I keep getting a massage to update to 2.0.0.6 but every in I try I get > the massage box saying something like: unable to install because > another programme is using the files, Any ideas???? > No idea really, but does it still happen after rebooting? -- Herbert Eppel www.HETranslation.co.uk On Aug 16, 9:32 pm, Herb <HE@UK> w...

Version 2.0.0.7 vs 2.0.0.6
Name: Tina Rolston Email: trolstonatfranklindotk12dotgadotus Product: Firefox Summary: Version 2.0.0.7 vs 2.0.0.6 Comments: We are having problems with the updated version of FF. Is there any way I can get the 2.0.0.6 dmg to downgrade. We are running Infinite Campus software on MAC OS X and for some reason, the upgrade is not working. Please help!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Web resources about - 2.0.0.6 update to 2.0.0.7 a success. - mozilla.support.firefox

Success - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some Companies See Great Success With Facebook Sponsored Stories
Although sponsored stories may be controversial and costly to Facebook, some companies are loving the social network’s newest ad feature . continued… ...

Success of Big Bash League could point to a colourful future for Australian cricket
Three games into the new Big Bash season the event is living up to expectations.

InStitchu: Robin McGowan & James Wakefield’s $10m Aussie success story
IS THE old adage “you get what you pay for” still true?

How a goat curry made West Indian legend Michael Holding hungry for success
Michael Holding has some simple solutions to revive West Indian correct.

How to be an Indiegogo (or any crowdfunding) success
How to be an Indiegogo (or any crowdfunding) success Phoenix Business Journal (blog) Now that Atmotube, the first wearable personal air quality ...

Obama Still Trying to Explain Donald Trump’s Political Success
In an interview with NPR, President Obama took another shot at explaining why Trump continues to rise in the polls, despite his rhetoric.

Netflix's success could be bad news for content companies, analysts say
... if networks become more reluctant to license shows to one of their main competitors . So far both Netflix and Amazon have had great success ...

Pet Parade Success Stories
We're celebrating all of the pets and families brought together by Pet Parade.