Lightning 2.6.6 + Google provider 1.0.1 calendar stopped working (in Thunderbird)

Hi,

I have been using Lightning with the Google calendar provider for many years without issues.
However, over the past few days I noticed that it had stopped using the app-specific password that I assigned it in google. It now shows an ordinary google login screen which does not accept an app-specific password.

Once logged in via this mechanism I am not able to access my google calendar again. When I try to re-add the calendar the wizard to select a calendar shows me an empty list - it does not find my calendar.

Anyone an idea how I can get my google calendar back working in Thunderbird?

Thanks,

David
2
David
10/14/2014 8:49:42 AM
mozilla.support.calendar 2589 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

18 Replies
4379 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 55

On 10/14/14 04:49, David Bosschaert wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I have been using Lightning with the Google calendar provider for many years without issues.
> However, over the past few days I noticed that it had stopped using the app-specific password that I assigned it in google. It now shows an ordinary google login screen which does not accept an app-specific password.


Yesterday TB crashed on me. Upon restarting, I had multiple login windows (1 per Google calendar) that looked exactly like the ones I would get on my phone if I were to add a new calendar. Very very strange. Never seen that on my laptop before.

Something has changed, but what?
Using TB 24.7.0, Lightning 2.6.6, Provider 1.0.1.

I never updated to Provider 1.0.1 myself, so that must have been some automatic update (it's set to Default and it says it was updated yesterday). I am not sure why there Default/on/Off. Seems redundant.

Maybe it's this Provider update that triggered the login windows.

I know I am not yet running the latest TB and Lightning, but that's because of another add-on (Nostalgy). There has supposedly been an update to that add-on but I haven't had time to devote to it as it broke last time I tried to update TB.

Pierre
0
Pierre
10/14/2014 12:31:27 PM
On 10/14/14 8:31 AM, Pierre D wrote:
> On 10/14/14 04:49, David Bosschaert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been using Lightning with the Google calendar provider for many years without issues.
>> However, over the past few days I noticed that it had stopped using the app-specific password that I assigned it in google. It now shows an ordinary google login screen which does not accept an app-specific password.
> 
> 
> Yesterday TB crashed on me. Upon restarting, I had multiple login windows (1 per Google calendar) that looked exactly like the ones I would get on my phone if I were to add a new calendar. Very very strange. Never seen that on my laptop before.
> 
> Something has changed, but what?
> Using TB 24.7.0, Lightning 2.6.6, Provider 1.0.1.
> 
> I never updated to Provider 1.0.1 myself, so that must have been some automatic update (it's set to Default and it says it was updated yesterday). I am not sure why there Default/on/Off. Seems redundant.
> 
> Maybe it's this Provider update that triggered the login windows.
> 
> I know I am not yet running the latest TB and Lightning, but that's because of another add-on (Nostalgy). There has supposedly been an update to that add-on but I haven't had time to devote to it as it broke last time I tried to update TB.
> 
> Pierre
> 


It is the provider, there are known issues with the request quota. If
you need it working right now, please downgrade to 0.25 again. I am
working on remedies so that 1.0.1 will work again.

Philipp
1
Philipp
10/14/2014 2:13:13 PM
On 14/10/2014 15:13, Philipp Kewisch wrote:

> It is the provider, there are known issues with the request quota. If
> you need it working right now, please downgrade to 0.25 again. I am
> working on remedies so that 1.0.1 will work again.
>
> Philipp

I downgraded to 0.32 before I noticed your post and that seems to have 
fixed it.l What functionality will I lose by doing so, though? I haven't 
noticed anything yet but presumably 1.0.1 must contain more 
functionality or you wouldn't have written it.

Also, do you know why 1.0.1 has suddenly stopped working?

Thanks

Dave
0
Dave
10/14/2014 4:58:31 PM
On 10/14/2014 10:13 AM, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> On 10/14/14 8:31 AM, Pierre D wrote:
>> On 10/14/14 04:49, David Bosschaert wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have been using Lightning with the Google calendar provider for many years without issues.
>>> However, over the past few days I noticed that it had stopped using the app-specific password that I assigned it in google. It now shows an ordinary google login screen which does not accept an app-specific password.
>>
>>
>> Yesterday TB crashed on me. Upon restarting, I had multiple login windows (1 per Google calendar) that looked exactly like the ones I would get on my phone if I were to add a new calendar. Very very strange. Never seen that on my laptop before.
>>
>> Something has changed, but what?
>> Using TB 24.7.0, Lightning 2.6.6, Provider 1.0.1.
>>
>> I never updated to Provider 1.0.1 myself, so that must have been some automatic update (it's set to Default and it says it was updated yesterday). I am not sure why there Default/on/Off. Seems redundant.
>>
>> Maybe it's this Provider update that triggered the login windows.
>>
>> I know I am not yet running the latest TB and Lightning, but that's because of another add-on (Nostalgy). There has supposedly been an update to that add-on but I haven't had time to devote to it as it broke last time I tried to update TB.
>>
>> Pierre
>>
>
>
> It is the provider, there are known issues with the request quota. If
> you need it working right now, please downgrade to 0.25 again. I am
> working on remedies so that 1.0.1 will work again.
>
> Philipp
>

ONE LAST TRY...  I did as you suggested... deleted( unsubscribed) from 
the two Google Calendars that were not showing up.. I then re-entered 
them as Private Address-Ical with On The Network New Calendar setup in 
Thunderbird...I did NOT choose the Google Calendar option but checked 
the first option at the top-- iCalendar ICS pasting in the Link for 
Private-iCal from the Calendar for each one.. also went back to Provider 
0.25 version again as you suggested... SUCCESS... all fixed.. no more 
blank popup windows are showing.. I did the same on two of my laptops.. 
all are GOOD now ...Calendar is back and working in TBird

thank you very much for the help.. appreciate it  :)
0
Ray
10/14/2014 10:02:36 PM
On 10/14/2014 10:13 AM, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> On 10/14/14 8:31 AM, Pierre D wrote:
>>
>
> It is the provider, there are known issues with the request quota. If
> you need it working right now, please downgrade to 0.25 again. I am
> working on remedies so that 1.0.1 will work again.
>
> Philipp
>

ONE LAST TRY...  I did as you suggested... deleted( unsubscribed) from 
the two Google Calendars that were not showing up.. I then re-entered 
them as Private Address-Ical with On The Network New Calendar setup in 
Thunderbird...I did NOT choose the Google Calendar option but checked 
the first option at the top-- iCalendar ICS pasting in the Link for 
Private-iCal from the Calendar for each one.. also went back to Provider 
0.25 version again as you suggested... SUCCESS... all fixed.. no more 
blank popup windows are showing.. I did the same on two of my laptops.. 
all are GOOD now ...Calendar is back and working in TBird

thank you very much for the help.. appreciate it  :)

0
Ray
10/14/2014 10:03:59 PM
On 10/14/14 10:13, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> It is the provider, there are known issues with the request quota. If
> you need it working right now, please downgrade to 0.25 again. I am
> working on remedies so that 1.0.1 will work again.

I tried reinstalling 0.32, which is what I had before the automatic upgrade (or so I thought). But TB says this update is not compatible with 27.4. Great.

So tried to reinstall 0.25. When TB restarts, I get one window per calendar saying there was an error preparing the calendar.

So right now I have no working calendars, and it was because of an automatic update that I didn't want. And I can't revert back.

So I would like to restore my TB profile from my nightly backups. But I don't want to restore the entire TB profile (don't want to clobber news, email, and other things).

Does someone know which folder(s) and/or file(s) in the TB profile I need to restore to just get the old provider as I had it before the mess?

Thanks.

Pierre
0
Pierre
10/15/2014 4:08:46 AM
On 10/15/14 00:08, Pierre D wrote:
> Does someone know which folder(s) and/or file(s) in the TB profile I need to restore to just get the old provider as I had it before the mess?

I fixed the problem as follows:

1) Stopped TB and took a copy of the entire Thunderbird tree under AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird
2) Restored that tree from a backup from prior to the automatic update of the Provider
3) Copied from the copy in step 1 the News and Mail subfolders only
4) Turned off wireless to prevent TB add-ons from updating
5) Started TB, set Provider update to Off (it was set to Default, which seems to mean On, bad choice), quit TB
6) Turned wireless back on
7) Restarted TB

Life is good again. Phew.
I'll wait for the storm to pass before touching this again.
Thank goodness for nightly backups. You never know when you are going to need them.

Pierre
0
Pierre
10/16/2014 12:33:30 AM
On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:59:38 PM UTC+1, Dave Rado wrote:
> On 14/10/2014 15:13, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> > It is the provider, there are known issues with the request quota. If
> 
> > you need it working right now, please downgrade to 0.25 again. I am
> 
> > working on remedies so that 1.0.1 will work again.
> 
> >
> 
> > Philipp
> 
> 
> 
> I downgraded to 0.32 before I noticed your post and that seems to have 
> 
> fixed it.l What functionality will I lose by doing so, though? I haven't 
> 
> noticed anything yet but presumably 1.0.1 must contain more 
> 
> functionality or you wouldn't have written it.
> 
> Also, do you know why 1.0.1 has suddenly stopped working?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Dave

I downgraded to 0.32 and that worked for me too. Couple of notes on this...
 
Initially, TB told me that it wasn't compatible with 0.32, but after upgrading to the latest (31.2.0) it worked.

It complained that it couldn't work with my Google calendars, so I removed them from TB and re-added them, after which they worked fine.

One note of caution. Make sure you disable the automatic updates of the Google provider addon, as for me it automatically updated to 1.0.1 the next day so everything was broken again then and I had to do the above steps again.

Best,

David
0
David
10/21/2014 4:06:57 PM
On 21/10/2014 5:06 PM, David Bosschaert wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:59:38 PM UTC+1, Dave Rado wrote:
>> On 14/10/2014 15:13, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>> It is the provider, there are known issues with the request
>>> quota. If
>> 
>>> you need it working right now, please downgrade to 0.25 again. I
>>> am
>> 
>>> working on remedies so that 1.0.1 will work again.
>> 
>>> 
>> 
>>> Philipp
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> I downgraded to 0.32 before I noticed your post and that seems to
>> have
>> 
>> fixed it.l What functionality will I lose by doing so, though? I
>> haven't
>> 
>> noticed anything yet but presumably 1.0.1 must contain more
>> 
>> functionality or you wouldn't have written it.
>> 
>> Also, do you know why 1.0.1 has suddenly stopped working?
>> 
>> Thanks
>> 
>> Dave
> 
> I downgraded to 0.32 and that worked for me too. Couple of notes on
> this...
> 
> Initially, TB told me that it wasn't compatible with 0.32, but after
> upgrading to the latest (31.2.0) it worked.
> 
> It complained that it couldn't work with my Google calendars, so I
> removed them from TB and re-added them, after which they worked
> fine.
> 
> One note of caution. Make sure you disable the automatic updates of
> the Google provider addon, as for me it automatically updated to
> 1.0.1 the next day so everything was broken again then and I had to
> do the above steps again.
> 

I'd stay on 0.32 too, for the moment. I just tried v. 1.0.2 that has
just appeared and that is exactly the same as 1.0.1 - it locked up
everything to do with Google calendar. I had to go through the same
procedure as you to get things working again - reinstall 0.32 and then
re-install the calendar.

-- 
Bob    Tetbury, Gloucestershire, UK

You know you're old when your partner says "come upstairs and make love"
and you know you can't do both.
0
Bob
10/27/2014 11:26:10 AM
On 10/27/14 4:26 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
> I'd stay on 0.32 too, for the moment. I just tried v. 1.0.2 that has
> just appeared and that is exactly the same as 1.0.1 - it locked up
> everything to do with Google calendar. I had to go through the same
> procedure as you to get things working again - reinstall 0.32 and then
> re-install the calendar.

The lockup at the beginning is the provider downloading all events and
adding them to your local calendar. Its a full synchronization, which
unfortunately just takes a while.

I'd suggest waiting an unreasonable amount of time, at least 20 minutes,
until the sync is done. Afterwards, all syncs will be incremental and
will be very fast.

Philipp
0
Philipp
10/27/2014 6:35:58 PM
On 27/10/2014 6:35 PM, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> On 10/27/14 4:26 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
>> I'd stay on 0.32 too, for the moment. I just tried v. 1.0.2 that has
>> just appeared and that is exactly the same as 1.0.1 - it locked up
>> everything to do with Google calendar. I had to go through the same
>> procedure as you to get things working again - reinstall 0.32 and then
>> re-install the calendar.
> 
> The lockup at the beginning is the provider downloading all events and
> adding them to your local calendar. Its a full synchronization, which
> unfortunately just takes a while.
> 
> I'd suggest waiting an unreasonable amount of time, at least 20 minutes,
> until the sync is done. Afterwards, all syncs will be incremental and
> will be very fast.
> 

OK, I'll try it again - thanks for the heads up.

-- 
Bob    Tetbury, Gloucestershire, UK

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like
a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
- Winston Churchill
0
Bob
10/27/2014 7:36:33 PM
Bob Henson wrote on 10/27/2014 3:36 PM:
> On 27/10/2014 6:35 PM, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
>> On 10/27/14 4:26 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
>>> I'd stay on 0.32 too, for the moment. I just tried v. 1.0.2 that has
>>> just appeared and that is exactly the same as 1.0.1 - it locked up
>>> everything to do with Google calendar. I had to go through the same
>>> procedure as you to get things working again - reinstall 0.32 and then
>>> re-install the calendar.
>>
>> The lockup at the beginning is the provider downloading all events and
>> adding them to your local calendar. Its a full synchronization, which
>> unfortunately just takes a while.
>>
>> I'd suggest waiting an unreasonable amount of time, at least 20 minutes,
>> until the sync is done. Afterwards, all syncs will be incremental and
>> will be very fast.
>>
>
> OK, I'll try it again - thanks for the heads up.
>
I also just saw 1.0.2 posted and tried it.  Other than the resetting a 
few things, all has been working for days now, even with restarts etc. 
  So I'm kinda hoping this whole thing is over.

0
Big_Al
10/28/2014 1:47:14 AM
On 27/10/2014 18:35, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> On 10/27/14 4:26 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
>> I'd stay on 0.32 too, for the moment. I just tried v. 1.0.2 that has
>> just appeared and that is exactly the same as 1.0.1 - it locked up
>> everything to do with Google calendar. I had to go through the same
>> procedure as you to get things working again - reinstall 0.32 and then
>> re-install the calendar.
>
> The lockup at the beginning is the provider downloading all events and
> adding them to your local calendar. Its a full synchronization, which
> unfortunately just takes a while.
>
> I'd suggest waiting an unreasonable amount of time, at least 20 minutes,
> until the sync is done. Afterwards, all syncs will be incremental and
> will be very fast.
>
> Philipp

What functionality will I gain by upgrading to 1.0.2? (Now that I've 
gone down to 0.32, I'm reluctant to fix something that isn't broken 
unless I know what benefit I will gain.)

Dave
0
Dave
11/2/2014 1:48:56 AM
On 11/2/14 2:48 AM, Dave Rado wrote:
> On 27/10/2014 18:35, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> 
> What functionality will I gain by upgrading to 1.0.2? (Now that I've
> gone down to 0.32, I'm reluctant to fix something that isn't broken
> unless I know what benefit I will gain.)
> 
> Dave

The ability to use the Provider after November 17th, when Google shuts
down the v1 API that 0.32 uses.

Philipp
0
Philipp
11/2/2014 12:22:00 PM
On 02/11/2014 12:22, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> On 11/2/14 2:48 AM, Dave Rado wrote:
>> On 27/10/2014 18:35, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
>>
>> What functionality will I gain by upgrading to 1.0.2? (Now that I've
>> gone down to 0.32, I'm reluctant to fix something that isn't broken
>> unless I know what benefit I will gain.)
>>
>> Dave
>
> The ability to use the Provider after November 17th, when Google shuts
> down the v1 API that 0.32 uses.
>
> Philipp


I've just upgraded to 1.0.2 as you advised, and I can no longer see the 
offline support checkbox option in my google calendar's properties 
dialog. It was there in when I was using older versions of the provider. 
I found the ability to work offline vital. How can I get it back?

Dave

Dave
0
Dave
11/12/2014 2:01:55 AM
On 12/11/2014 02:01, Dave Rado wrote:

> I've just upgraded to 1.0.2 as you advised, and I can no longer see the
> offline support checkbox option in my google calendar's properties
> dialog. It was there in when I was using older versions of the provider.
> I found the ability to work offline vital. How can I get it back?
>
> Dave

It's okay I've just discovered that it has automatically has offline 
support now, rather than as an option.

Thanks.

Dave
0
Dave
11/12/2014 4:04:05 AM
On 12.11.2014 03:01, Dave Rado wrote:
> I've just upgraded to 1.0.2 as you advised, and I can no longer see the
> offline support checkbox option in my google calendar's properties
> dialog. It was there in when I was using older versions of the provider.
> I found the ability to work offline vital. How can I get it back?

The Provider for Google Calendar extension always enables offline cache 
for its calendars. Therefore it hides the checkbox to not allow turning 
it off.

/Stefan

0
Stefan
11/12/2014 6:15:56 PM
On 12/11/2014 18:15, Stefan Sitter wrote:
> On 12.11.2014 03:01, Dave Rado wrote:
>> I've just upgraded to 1.0.2 as you advised, and I can no longer see the
>> offline support checkbox option in my google calendar's properties
>> dialog. It was there in when I was using older versions of the provider.
>> I found the ability to work offline vital. How can I get it back?
>
> The Provider for Google Calendar extension always enables offline cache
> for its calendars. Therefore it hides the checkbox to not allow turning
> it off.
>
> /Stefan
>

It was not hidden in the previous version of the provider that I had. 
What you say appears to be true for the current version but was 
certainly not true for any of the previous versions that I've used.

Dave
0
Dave
11/15/2014 12:51:48 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Events in Lightning and Google Calendar disappeared after upgrade to Provider for Google Calendar 1.0.2
24.6.0: Thunderbird 2.6.6: Lightning 1.02: Provider for Google Calendar (updated) I updated my Provider for Google Calendar early yesterday when my synced ca= lendars stopped syncing. I had no apparent issues with the update. I had = the initial login screen I've seen described which I've never seen before, = but after a long wait, Thuderbird and Lightning came to life. All was well= yesterday (so far as I know). Then today I went to delete a one-time even= t for next month which I had just viewed a few days ago, and it wasn't ther= e. I attempted to resync them...

Problem with Lightning 1.3, Thunderbird 11.0.1 and Google Calendar Provider 0.9 on Windows 7 SP1
I need to synchronise Lightning with Google Calendar. If I install Lightning 1.3, which is the calendar for TBird 11.0.1, and then the offered version of Google Calendar Provider 0.9, Google Calendar Provider causes TBird to be not-responding almost all the time. I've tried looking for other versions here ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/calendar/lightning/nightly/ but can't find a lightning/provider combination that will install and run in TBird 11.0.1 Can anyone help with this? On 4/7/2012 12:49 PM, Gordon wrote: > I need to synchronise Lightning with Google Calendar. &g...

Thunderbird 17.0.2, Lightning 1.9, Provider for Google Calendar .18
As far as I can tell all of the above are up to date...However, in the last= few days my various calendar's keep turning 'off'. I can all of my calend= ars on the left hand side but they do not stay checked off. My Calendar win= dow looks entirely empty and if I click on each calendar individually on th= e left hand side I have to mark the box 'Turn this calendar on', but nothin= g happens... PLEASE HELP! Jill On 01/23/2013 01:43 PM, jmccall93@aol.com wrote: > As far as I can tell all of the above are up to date...However, in the last few days my various ...

Upgrading Thunderbird 24.0.1 & Lightning 2.6 Nuked my Local Calendar
I let the Thunderbird 24.0.1 upgrade automatically install the Lightning 2.6 upgrade and now all my calendar data is gone. Any ideas what happened to my calendar data? Is the data file still on my pc somewhere? I'm running WinXP sp3 On 10/13/2013 11:19 AM, ccs@cinci.rr.com wrote: > I let the Thunderbird 24.0.1 upgrade automatically install the Lightning 2.6 upgrade and now all my calendar data is gone. Any ideas what happened to my calendar data? > > Is the data file still on my pc somewhere? > > I'm running WinXP sp3 > Lost calendar data, or the c...

superreview requested: [Bug 300820] Bump Thunderbird version on aviary1.0.1 branch to 1.0.6 : [Attachment 189343] Bump Tb version to 1.0.6
Chase Phillips <chase@mozilla.org> has asked David Baron <dbaron@mozillafoundation.org> for superreview: Bug 300820: Bump Thunderbird version on aviary1.0.1 branch to 1.0.6 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=300820 Attachment 189343: Bump Tb version to 1.0.6 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=189343&action=edit ...

superreview granted: [Bug 300820] Bump Thunderbird version on aviary1.0.1 branch to 1.0.6 : [Attachment 189343] Bump Tb version to 1.0.6
Brian Ryner <bryner@brianryner.com> has granted Chase Phillips <chase@mozilla.org>'s request for superreview: Bug 300820: Bump Thunderbird version on aviary1.0.1 branch to 1.0.6 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=300820 Attachment 189343: Bump Tb version to 1.0.6 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=189343&action=edit ...

selecting ? selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9. go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6
hello friends selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4.(sometime even 5., 6.) is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9.(sometimes 5., 6.,) go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow ?? recordcount is almost 1.050.000.. i do selecting 1.2.3. go on same page with treeview1.. treeview1 in masterpage.master.. gridview1 and datasource1 are in pagelist.aspx (it connets datasource1)..productnumber is primarykey for index.. kategori, kategori1 and kategori2, price, datemin are index from keys/index in table1 (right clicking menu)....

Ports Page Updated for 1.0.2, 1.0.2 & 1.7.6
Mike's new security update releases of FF, TB & Moz available now. Links at the Warpzilla page in your bookmarks: http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2/ -- "In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you." Matthew 7:12 NIV Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 Felix Miata *** http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/ In <4243230E.3070604@dev.nul>, on 03/24/2005 at 03:29 PM, Felix Miata <UgaddaBkidding.due2UCE@dev.nul> said: >Mike's new security update releases of FF, TB & Moz available now. Links >at the Warpzilla pag...

Unable Connecting to sybase 6.0.3 with JDK 1.2.2-006 (1.2.2-001 works fine)
Unable Connecting to sybase with JDK 1.2.2-006 I upgraded my JDK from 1.2.2-001 to 1.2.2-006 and i am no longer able to connect to my sybase Database 6.0.3. I am using the jConnect 5.2 JDBC driver (type 4). I tried this with an older version of driver i had, and even with the newer version available in the download web site, but no success. I had know problem with the upgrade when connecting to an oracle database. Is there any known problem regarding this issue ? (I am succeeding in connecting to the DB with jdk 1.2.2-001) ...

Is it just me or has the Fandango site stopped working with FF (1.5.0.7, 1.5.0.9, 2.0) on eComStation 1.2 ?
Hi all, I've possibly messed up my Firefox installations, but other pages still seem to work OK. Has anyone else had problems recently with http://www.fandango.com ? The home page comes up, and then completely hangs my system, and even if I ctrl-alt-delete and kill Firefox with TOP, I just get a black screen and have to re-boot. It used to work fine. If it's just me, does anyone have any advice for what might be happening or how to go about figuring it out ? Thanks in advance, Karen Roberts On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:13:13 UTC, Karen Roberts <kvroberts@comcast.net>...

Lightning 3.3.1 Provider for Google 1.0.2 not working
Calandar stopped working so deleted it and tried adding again. It didnt ask= for the XML URL, just email which is odd. Popup comes to authenicate on Gm= ail. I use the 2 step verification. Goes through but then fails saying I ha= vent got javascript enabled on my browser! What gives? On 11.11.2014 23:06, Phil Scadden wrote: > Calandar stopped working so deleted it and tried adding again. It > didnt ask for the XML URL, just email which is odd. Popup comes to > authenicate on Gmail. I use the 2 step verification. Goes through but > then fails saying I havent got javascr...

SOS: Sync with Oracle 8.1.6.1.0 using 8.1.6.1.0 ODBC Driver
Help! If any customer has successfully replicated bi-directionally from ASA7 to Oracle 8i (8.1.6) using the Oracle 8.1.6 Oracle ODBC Driver, we would appreciate any insight you may have concerning the small number of steps involved in implementing replication. I may be contacted directly at (206) 933-4956. Martin Douglas Senior Data Architect e-Commerce Group Food Services of America Please always specify the version and MORE importantly the BUILD number of ASA you are using with each post. If you are having problems with this Oracle driver, some of our customers hav...

Upgrading from 6.0.1 to 6.0.2 #2
Is it possible to have the Windows 95/98 clients on version 6.0.1 while the server is on 6.0.2? (This is realy a logistics issue as it takes some time for us to get around to all our PCs to do the upgrade). If there are any pitfalls to having the server temporarily on one version and the clients on another, I'd be like to get some thoughts. Thanks. -- Jim Noel Fellowship of Christian Athletes That should work fine. -- David Fishburn Sybase Please only post to the newsgroup Jim Noel wrote in message ... >Is it possible to have the Windows 95/98 clients o...

Not OK: perl v5.6.1 +v5.6.1-TRIAL1 on aix 4.2.1.0 (INSTALLED)
Well, actually, it's an OK report in disguise. Had to apply patch 7973 manually to get success all the way. All tests successful. u=1.17 s=0.75 cu=119.34 cs=38.05 scripts=248 tests=12834 This is a success report for perl from h.m.brand@hccnet.nl, generated with the help of perlbug 1.33 running under perl v5.6.1. Perl reported to build OK on this system. --- Flags: category=install severity=none --- Site configuration information for perl v5.6.1: Configured by merijn at Wed Dec 20 11:21:36 NFT 2000. Summary of my perl5 (revision 5.0 version 6 subversion ...

Web resources about - Lightning 2.6.6 + Google provider 1.0.1 calendar stopped working (in Thunderbird) - mozilla.support.calendar

Resources last updated: 1/19/2016 4:59:04 AM