xxx

Name:
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Best Firefox yet. Opens much much quicker.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Tarpitting active for xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ??
Sending email to a particular domain is giving me a message on GWIA "DMN: Send Failure: 421 4.0.0 Tarpitting active for [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]" where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the public IP of my GWIA. What is this? I see some references on the Internet to tarpitting intended as a form of mailbomb protection if you're trying to send to tons of recepients at a particular mail server/domain, but my message only listed 4 recepients. James JJB wrote: > What is this? > > I see some references on the Internet to tarpitting intended as a form of > mailbomb prot...

Firefox or not Firefox

Did Not receive identification string from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Hello. I was checking my /var/log/messages this morning and found two strings with the above format i.e: - Did not receive identification from 61.152.223.195 Did not receive identification string from 222.242.199.132 Both are appearing as entries for sshd. I have enabled ssh and port 22 is opened. What does this mean? -- gakiimurerwa ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Fri, 16 May 2008 08:56:02 +0000, gakiimurerwa wrote: > > Hello. > > I was checking my /var/log/messages this morning and found two string...

request for authentication with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:631/ipp
When I use the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:631/ipp tool to install a printer or to install the ipp client, I get a request to authenticate. To authenticate, I have to use the full user context identification ie. efarmer.mt.mvctc. Ironically, if I cancel the authentication--do no authentication-- I can still do the same updates, no problem. Is there a way to not have the request for authentication come up? If not, is there a way to have contextless login? Ed There is no way currently to use contextless login with iprint. As far as authenticating on port 631, there should...

Received a Decline packet for address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
I get these errors every once in a while Received a Decline packet for address... Today I noticed that the IP address it has listed was being used (DHCP) earlier, but the person using that machine has rebooted so it grabbed a new IP. Now that machine is holding 2 IP addresses, one Dynamic (in use) and the other one is marked Unathorized by the DNS/DHCP client. For some reason DHCP is holding onto that IP address for the machine even though it's not using it. I wanted to manually release it, but the only option I could see was "Delete" and that doesn't sound good. I ...

Someone on address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx wants to send ICMP packet to your machine?
application tcpip.kernal driver Anyone know what this is? the IP address resolves to serial1-10.xxx.xxxx.alter.net. I keep getting the same request over and over again Thanks SE "Lawrence Baldwin" <baldwinL@mynetwatchman.com> wrote in message news:a6o8pu$259o$1@news.grc.com... > Given that the source is a UUnet router, this could be the root cause: > http://www.mynetwatchman.com/kb/security/backscat.htm > "SE" <watertoo@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:a6m3uv$2sa4$1@news.grc.com... > > application tcpip.kernal dri...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Dissatisfaction with Firefox 3.xxx
Name: Martin Cohn Email: martindotcohnatrcndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dissatisfaction with Firefox 3.xxx Comments: I find the "organize bookmarks" in Firefox 3.xxx awkward and sometimes incomprehensible. How can I avoid the upgrade? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

IP alerts in ZAP for 216.xxx.xxx.xxx
Hi I have been getting a lot of alerts from IP's begining with the IP 216. It always appears to try and get in on port 80. These have been happening at an interval of about every 5 to 10 min. The rest of the IP number after 216 is different but some are the same. this has been happening for several days now Is there any need to worry about this?? Thanks in advance Examples The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (HTTP) from 216.214.141.171 (TCP Port 2535) [TCP Flags: S]. Time: 8/10/2001 9:14:30 AM The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer...

Firefox uses Firefox.

use of Inherits="xxx.xxx.xxx"
Can someone please tell me the exact use of Inherits word used in the page level directive? example, <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="default_new.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="myapp.default_new" %> thanks in advancefeed the creative machine Hi, taken from this url: @ Page I found this: Inherits Defines a code-behind class for the page to inherit. This can be any class derived from the Page class. For information about code-behind classes, see Web Forms Code Model. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. H...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Web resources about - xxx - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Acompanhantes XxX - Acompanhantes São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Goiania
Acompanhantes XxX - Acompanhantes São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Goiania

Whizzinator - Official Site Of The Real Whizzinator XXX - Free Synthetic Urine Refills
Buy The Real Whizzinator XXX For Only $99.95. Everything Is Included From Heating Pads To Synthetic Urine. Ask About Free Synthetic Urine Refills. ...

XXX Jobs, PORN Jobs, PORNSTAR jobs - XXX Film Jobs
XXX jobs website for the adult industry. We have a large database for models, porn film stars, porn producers, webcam models and much more at ...

XXX Sex Tube - Hardcore free porn videos
XXX Sex Tube is loaded with tons of free porn videos that you can watch for free.

xxxxx.com: The Leading XXX Site on the Net
xxxxx.com has been connecting our visitors with providers of Adult Cam Web, Adult DVD, Adult DVD Rental and many other related services for nearly ...

Buy.XXX - Find and Buy Your .XXX Domain Today!
Welcome to Buy.XXX - Find available .XXX domains. Don't miss out! Buy your own .XXX domain today!

WrestleMania XXX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WrestleMania XXX (also written as WrestleMania 30 ) was the thirtieth annual WrestleMania professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced ...

XXX.xxx - Official .XXX Directory
Whether you produce, distribute, perform or provide services, the .XXX Top Level Domain is positioned to be the global signpost for the online ...

Google show products from XXX - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More details at www.seroundtable.com/archives/019338.html Seems to be no longer a "test"...

The Avengers XXX - A Porn Parody Trailer - YouTube
The Avengers XXX: A Porn Parody, the latest adult film from director Axel Braun and Vivid Entertainment, is set to be released on May 4th. Here's ...