Why work offline doesnt work ???

shit on firefox. Why work offline doesnt work ???
0
Saad

why work offline doesnt work ???
shit on firefox. why work offline doesnt work ??? ...

Work offline does not work
Name: Saad Shamsaei Email: saaddotshamsaeiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Work offline does not work Comments: Hello. i use ff 3.1 beta 2. i usually use work offline. ff3.1b2 was ok. but when i change option->offline storage cashe from 50 to 200 mb my ff got slow and haevy. i delete my offline data. and then browsed the web. but after that my work offline doesnt work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as �Being Configured�. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox
Name: Bill Schultz Email: altmailatbresnandotnet Product: Firefox Summary: What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox Comments: If you open http://www.allseeingeye.whatshisface.org in Internet Explorer and click on the links you will hear Audio Files play that are attached to the different web pages. You will also notice dissolve transitions between the pages. When you click on the 1st small eyeball you will see a form appear. Now run the same Web Site in FireFox. 1. No Audio. 2. No page transitions. 3. Instead of the form appearing, FireFox gives an error message. It...

http://www.gbonkers.com/read_online.htm doesnt work - Links dont work
Name: vanHauser Email: van_Hauseratgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.gbonkers.com/read_online.htm doesnt work - Links dont work - Firefox 3.5 Comments: Hi, I installed Firefox 3.5 and went to http://www.gbonkers.com/read_online.htm The site loads but NO links on it work! An additional thing is, that the text is not correct in the boxes. In IE the site works. Maybe its a CSS Issue on http://www.gbonkers.com/ but normally Firefox can even load pages that have errors in ther CSS. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; de; rv:1.9.1) Gec...

Buttons do not work in IE but they work in Firefox
I installed the issue tracker in a windows 2003 sever running other asp.net apps, not when I use IE to open the page and I clik to any button they do not work but if I use firefox they work perfectly. Any Ideas why? Thanks Arrendajo Sounds like you need to lower IE's security settings for your Issue Tracker site.       ...

RealPlayer not working in firefox but works in explorer
Name: Rod Haysom Email: rod_haysomatoptusnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: RealPlayer not working in firefox but works in explorer Comments: when I go on this radio website http://www.2ws.com.au/ and select listen live Real Player loads up and says it needs to download new software to play this I Select OK and it comes back with "there is no software available from real to support this content, Content Type: DEF/Cache/BDF518~1 This happens on both mt PC and Laptop When i go to explorer, reluctantly, Real Player loads and plays normally I have not had this pr...

CreateUserWizard works in IE and does not work in Firefox
hi all!please help on subject.When I press button create user in Internet explorer wizard takes me to next step (or final step in may case). it is good.When I do the same in firefox - wizard reloads page and I am again on first step of createuserwizard. What could possibly be wrong? please advice  I think authentication may cause the difference. And you can check if there is any custom CreateUser Event handler or any method of the class has been overwritten.  I have event handlers for CreatedUser, NextButtonClick, SendingMail events. But I need them.By the way, simple Cre...

script does not work in firefox, works in explorer
Name: frans Email: infoatmodelbouw-aktueeldotnl Product: Firefox Summary: script does not work in firefox, works in explorer Comments: <SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!-- var message="Copyright Uitg. Kwiklink nl (c)"; // Message for the alert box function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(message); return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click; // --> </SCRIPT> ...

Button not working in IE (but works in Firefox)
 Not sure why this has come up, but I've been recently alerted that a button is no longer working.  I haven't touched this part of the code in a while - it works fine in Firefox but not in I.E. I really can't figure out where the problem is. <asp:button id="btn2" type="submit" onclick="changeleague" text="Yes" runat="server" /> Form tags there, as I said works in Firefox.  I can't understand how there could be browser issues with browsers, but any help that could be provided would be greatly...

HyperLink not working in IE ( but works in Firefox )
 Hi All, I am facing a similar problem like that of "http://forums.asp.net/t/1122355.aspx"  The HyperLink works perfectly fine in Firefox but not in IE ( I am using IE 7.0)The cursor does not change to a Hand cursor when it's on the hyperlink. but the Status bar shows the correct url of the HyperLinkWhen I right Click the Hyperlink and then open ( in new tab or new window )  its going to the correct URL.  The Following is the code  for (int i = 0; i < rows; i++)        {     &...

AJAX not working in IE but works on Firefox
I have an ASP.NET application using AJAX.net. However the ajax does not work on IE and everytime I do something it does a full postback. Everything works on firefox except the updating panel does not show up while processing the request. Workls perfectly on local machine. Any idea on why it does not work on IE would be appreciated. Hi, I am afraid we cannot find out the exact root cause without further information captured when the problem occurs. May this helps you: http://forums.asp.net/t/1084001.aspx To troubleshoot this issue, we really need the source code to reproduce the problem,...

A feature not working in firefox BUT working in all other browser
Name: Grim Reaper (cant share my name publically) Product: Firefox Summary: A feature not working in firefox BUT working in all other browser Comments: I am not much of a developer so just wanted to report it that someone may look over the issue this is a note to developers and if they are listening please look into the matter Gmail has a new fature inbox preview in its labs I enabled it and tried on almost all browsers , all worked except Firefox mY firefox version is 3.5 hOPE YOU WILL LOOK INTO MATTER If you are not a developer please pass it on to firefox develope...

Firefox 3.6 does not work with Real Player: previous editions of firefox worked fine
Name: David Gowing Email: pengor13atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 does not work with Real Player: previous editions of firefox worked fine Comments: ignoring this problem is not a solution for you I can use Safari etc I liked Firefox but if It will not work with my Real Player it is of little use cheers David Gowing P.Eng, MScA Finance CFP Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

Web resources about - Why work offline doesnt work ??? - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Offline reader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An offline reader (sometimes called an offline browser or offline navigator ) is computer software that downloads e-mail , newsgroup posts or ...

Interview: Rounds Video Chat Facebook Application Brings Offline Interactions to the Online World
“Hey BillyBob, you wanna watch a cat playing the piano on YouTube while we video chat?” Conversations like this can now be materialized, thanks ...

Retailers Using Custom Audiences Can Now Measure Offline Sales
Retailers can now measure offline sales driven by their Custom Audiences campaigns.

Facebook partnership with Datalogix helps measure offline impact of online ads
Facebook has been working with Datalogix, which connects digital media and offline purchasing data, to help advertisers understand how their ...

Promoted Tweets drive offline sales for CPG brands - Twitter Blog
Even in our increasingly online world, the vast majority of retail sales still happen offline — according to U.S. Census Bureau research, more ...

Offline Speech Recognition In Android (JellyBean)
It looks as though Google has made offline speech recognition available from Google Now for third-party apps. It is being used by the app named ...

Stay.com — Social City Guides, Offline Maps for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation) ...
Get Stay.com — Social City Guides, Offline Maps on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Microsoft updates OneDrive with Spotlight search and offline file support
... make sure that Spotlight search is enabled for OneDrive both in the Settings app and in the account settings section of the OneDrive app. Offline ...

Price Drop: Pocket Earth PRO Offline Maps
Pocket Earth PRO Offline Maps - GPS Navigation Map, Topographic Contour Map, Travel Guide 3.0.3 Device: iOS Universal Category: Navigation Price: ...

Web attack knocks BBC websites offline
All of the BBC's websites were intermittently available early on Thursday morning because of a large web attack.