When downloading stuff, the download box that asks me where to save something does not fully display. Only the top half is there, not the Ok, Cancel buttons, etc

Name:    Download box does not display fully
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
I have DownThemAll installed, and am Using F3B5 and when I try to
download something, the entire box does not display. I can't see the Ok,
cancel, or download location boxes.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Download

How To Open a dialog box(Open , save and Cancel button) to download that file (.zip and .Exe)
  I am using asp.net 3.5I wan to show File Download dialog box when user click on button control Then show File Download dialog(Open , save and Cancel button) to download that file. This works for .zip and .exe files. shames web developerTechwave.com add the following lines to your code               Response.AppendHeader(@"Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + FileName); Response.ContentType = "application/zip"; Response.WriteFile(Filename)...

Download Downloading whilst finding save box
Name: Patabugen Email: dudeatpatabugendotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Download Downloading whilst finding save box Comments: Opera has this really nifty feature where when you click a file for download, it starts downloading immediatly in the background whilst you are browsing/choosing where to save it. This is really cool. I'd really really like it if firefox did something similar! It's especially handy when downloading small files (they're done by the time you have hit save) or when your half-absently using the PC and forget to actually hit save befor...

Firefox
Please Help When I download file via firefox, in the past, the downloads would show in the downloads window, however, this does not happen anymore. The download window stays blank and the download progress bar by the systray does not appear. Regards Jannie Pieterse Jannie Pieterse wrote: > Please Help > > When I download file via firefox, in the past, the downloads would > show in the downloads window, however, this does not happen anymore. > The download window stays blank and the download progress bar by the > systray does not appear. > &g...

Download not downloading
Name: Email: infoatblackhillsbronzedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Download not downloading Comments: Twice we've told the window to download the Firefox update - it sits for 2+ hours...never gets to installation. We're cancelling it again... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. Info...

You advertize a free download for FireFox but no download link buttons exist!!!!!!!!
Name: Ron Masanz Email: masanzatmilwpcdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: You advertize a free download for FireFox but no download link buttons exist!!!!!!!! Comments: Please fix your website to do what you offer or shut the dam thing down!! I'm tired of the aggravation of chasing my tail on your website. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox is downloading stuff without asking
When i come ot my pc in the morning I find a firefox window open and the download manager says it has downloaded and saved a file called oagain.exe .. Sometimes it is a different file name I presume this file is a virus or trojan horse. How on earth can it do this without asking permission . In fact how can it download something without me asking it to ? ktgf wrote: > When i come ot my pc in the morning I find a firefox window open and the > download manager says it has downloaded and saved a file called oagain.exe > .. Sometimes it is a different file name > I...

Download box opens on downloading despite disabled download history
Name: Urs Enke Email: ursdotenkeatwebdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Download box opens on downloading despite disabled download history Comments: Deactivate "Remember what I've downloaded" in [Tools | Options | Privacy]. Then download something, and you get a senseless box which neither displays anything, nor enables you to do anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

When downloading something it's too easy to cancel the download by closing the browser
Name: Nick La Riviere Email: nickatnicklarivieredotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When downloading something it's too easy to cancel the download by closing the browser Comments: This applies to Firefox for mac. I'm used to pressing apple-Q to close programs, but it's easy to forget that there are downloads running when using firefox, so I frequently am both browsing and downloading, and I hit apple-Q to close the browser, which of course stops the downloads too. It would be great if it gave you a warning when you're about to close the download window when a d...

display download window while NOT downloading
Is it possible to display the download window which contains a list of files previously downloaded, while NOT downloading? Or is it possible to display the history of download? Thanks. John Smith wrote: > Is it possible to display the download window which contains a list of > files previously downloaded, while NOT downloading? Or is it possible to > display the history of download? Thanks. Tools | Downloads or: Ctrl+J -- John Corliss ...

Clicking download button at download.cnet.com locks up Firefox and PC if cookies not allowed.
Name: Email: brothnineatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Clicking download button at download.cnet.com locks up Firefox and PC if cookies not allowed. Comments: If I am not allowing cookies, this is consistent, and occurs even after a clean install of Windows XP Home, and with the latest non-beta version of Firefox (currently 3.5.3). For example: http://download.cnet.com/Macrium-Reflect-Free-Edition/3000-2242_4-10845728.html - Try clicking the download button. It will cause 100% CPU usage, and Task Manager can not shut it down. Can not X out of anything. Can not Restar...

Download -> Save As dialog has broken OK button
Name: Mark Email: firefox-orgatschonewilledotcjbdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Download -> Save As dialog has broken OK button Comments: Click on a file to download. Dialog appear to let you choose between "Open with" and "Save to disk". Okay button is disabled until I check or uncheck the checkbox to "do this automatically in the future". Mac Intel - FF 2.0.0.6 - Mac OS 10.4.9 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; nl; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

Disable/Remove Save button from the Download dialog box
Hi, I have a code for file upload/download.  I have a wish on the download dialog box. We do not want user to save a file on his disk, but just open the file to view. I know a user could save it when it opens, but that is another thing. I want to remove/disable the Save button from the dialog box. Is it possible? Thanks Gyeong First off I do not think/know if this is possible. But also, what stops the user from just clicking save once the file is downloaded. If they open up a word document for example, if they click open and MS word comes up, they can still save from there. Please ...

Bug? Downloading ZIP or RAR = "OK", Downloading EXE = "Cancel"
Click on a ZIP or RAR file and the "Opening ..." box action defaults to the "OK" button, but click on an EXE file and the "Opening ..." box action defaults to the "Cancel" button instead of the "Save File" button. This is highly undesireable behavior. Comments? - Mark. On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 00:20:34 -0400, Mark Filipak <markfilipak.mozilla@gmail.com> wrote: >This is highly undesireable behavior. It certainly is if you're a researcher, investigating the behaviour of computer viruses... -- Steve Swift http://www.s...

When clicking link, occasionally download box pops up asking if i want to download or open the php script
Name: John Thon Email: littlethon_09athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When clicking link, occasionally download box pops up asking if i want to download or open the php script Comments: Im using Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 4. Occasionally when I click on a link, the download box pops up and asks whether i want to open the php script (and what i want to open it with, either Mozilla or Macromedia Dreamweaver) or i want to save it as. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/2.0.0.11;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 ...

Web resources about - When downloading stuff, the download box that asks me where to save something does not fully display. Only the top half is there, not the Ok, Cancel buttons, etc - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Uploading and downloading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... include a web server , FTP server, email server, or other similar systems. A download can mean either any file that is offered for downloading ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
... with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, and share uploading and downloading ...

I'm Downloading on the App Store on iTunes
Get I'm Downloading on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Why is Dropbox so slow at downloading?
I've upgraded to the new version, and have relinked the machine that was upgraded. It's downloading at 5K per second. Why so slow? This is on ...

XBMCTorrent Plugin for Downloading or Streaming to XBMC from Torrent Sites ( i.e. PirateBay) - YouTube ...
YouTube: http://YouTube.com/user/xbmchelper XBMCast: http://xbmchelper.squarespace.com Official: http://xbmchelper.webs.com Website: http:// ...

Has downloading killed the video star?
It's a ritual as old as VHS.

You Might Not Get Fined For Downloading Dallas Buyers Club
Dallas Buyers Club pirates and torrenters, there may be a shining light at the end of the dark tunnel ahead of you. The studio behind the movie ...

Downloading movies and TV is not a crime
You wouldn't steal a car... but a movie or television show? Most of us seem fine with that.

Music Piracy - Illegal Downloading - Kazaa - Woman Loses Appeal
US woman loses $222,000 music downloading appeal

An epidemic in illegal downloading
Missing one episode of West Wing, thanks to constant schedule changes, was enough to set Mark and Kim down the road to online piracy.