Very long download

Name:    Delphane
Email:   stephanedotvialaatwanadoodotfr
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Hello guys,

I've just dowload and instaled the last candidate release and I find it
very very slow compared to the previous one.

I'm on Macintosh OS X. More details bellow:
Version du système :	Mac OS X 10.5.2 (9C7010)
  Version du noyau :	Darwin 9.2.2
  Volume de démarrage :	Macintosh HD

Best regards,

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; fr-FR; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Delphane

firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads
Name: m jeffrey slebodnick Email: eagle4teach86atlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads Comments: ok, its only been 1 hour since i downloaded the new firefox 3 beta 3 i tried to download theater of war demo setup file (586 mB) at the same time, i browsed to historical simulations incorporated website tried to open a 6 mb pdf file opened the 1st page, then locked firefox with 456 k of 6.10 mb downloaded of pdf file ... using latest adobe reader 8.1.2 seems that i should be able to perform multiple downloads, and open a ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 virus scans everything I download, this takes far too long
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 virus scans everything I download, this takes far too long Comments: Firefox 3 Beta 5 virus scans everything I download, this takes far too long. Even a small <1MB file takes over a minute to scan. There needs to be an option to disable this "feature". Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that...
Name: John Mendenhall Email: jose4_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that... Comments: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that opens the Microsoft Office 30-day Trial on my IMac G5. The same with Firefox 1.5 beta (also the legit 1.5 download registers as "Interrupted" and is gibberish to StuffIt. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050427 Camino/0.8.4 ...

Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location
Name: Ardavan Tehrani Email: Ardavanatdsldotstanforddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location Comments: Hello, I use a web based product for IP management, and have to download documents all the time. However, the Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location. Each time, one has to go through a whole lot of steps of going through windows directory structure in order to access the downloaded documents. Windows IE download box, offers a "open folder" button, that takes one di...

Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager
Name: Gary Traverson Email: beachcomberatnycdotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager Comments: I tried to download a file and the download manager screen is displayed but no file is present. Check default download directory and the file is there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Cannot download or takes long time to open window to download
Name: Aubrey Email: aubreymotoatgmaildotcom Product: SeaMonkey Summary: Cannot download or takes long time to open window to download Comments: When I try to download files from websites, i.e. Add-ons for SeaMonkey, and I click on the Download button, nothing happens. Earlier tonight I was downloading an upgrade from the Kaspersky Anti-Virus website, and it took about 5 minutes before the "Save file" window finally opened and I was able to download the file. However, I have tried several times to download add-ons from this site for SeaMonkey (while using Sea Monkey)...

Where does firefox stores the automatically downloaded update file of firefox
When firefox downloads newer version of firefox for updation, where does it store that download file? ok. it stores that in C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\updates but where does it move that after updating? I want to save that downloaded file so that I can use it to install firefox in case I format my harddisk, or I can take it in my pendrive to some friend's place or to some cyber cafe in case my net is not working. thanks. On 4/13/2007 2:08 AM, Tbird Leader V S Rawat radioed the tower to announce: > When firefox downloads newer version of firefox for updation,...

WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState
Name: WILLIAM PENGELLY Email: BILLPENGELLYatGMAILdotCOM Product: Firefox Summary: WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState Comments: According to the Windows forums the "sleeping during download" problem is with Firefox, and not Windows. According to this webpage http://superuser.com/questions/18285/prevent-windows-7-pc-from-sleeping-while-a-download-is-in-progress it is the duty of the downloading program to reset the system idle timer by calling SetThreadExecutionState with ES_SYSTEM_REQUIRED. Browser Details:...

I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money.
Name: Jeff Email: jeffatnetspeeddotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money. Comments: Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox not downloading
Using the latest update, is not downloading on my laptop. When I go to tools and look at Downloads, the box is empty that comes up. This has been going on for about a week, before the update that just happened on 4/17/08 and this update didn't fix it. -- Robert Pearson ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music http://www.rspearson.com/ RS schreef: > Using the latest update, is not downloading on my laptop. When I go > to > tools and look at Downloads, the box is empty that comes up. This &...

Download Firefox
Name: Ashim Shrestha Email: plz_maxurlife_69athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Download Firefox Comments: Today i have download firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox download
I have just ried to download Firefox but got the following message: "Runtime error. Program: C|:Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." Would welcome any help. Thanks John John Nash: > "Runtime error. Did you update because of this problem? Looks like an index failure. Do u use IMAP or POP3? -- Floor I have uninstalled and then reinstalled. Problem remains. I use POP3. Also it...

How long is too long?
I was at my in-laws one evening for dinner and used her Fujitsu laptop. I checked my email and looked a couple of things up on eBay and put it down. She started to use it about 20 minutes later and it was totally hung. I told her reboot it and when she did it failed to boot. A thus started this journey. I took the laptop to my house because I have a trusted copy of Spinrite there. I started it and let it run ... After about 3 weeks it was hung at 7% and I was about to throw in the towel, but one morning I checked and it was slowly working its way towards the end. I had the s...

So long Firefox
Name: Barry McGurk Email: barrymcgurkatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: So long Firefox Comments: After using firefox for probably 2 years I have decided to finally uninstall and move on. There are three main reasons (1) Memory hog. (2) Crashes & hanging. (3) Support Incidentally I run Win XP Pro SP3 (with all latest updates) on 2 different machines a laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2Ghz with 2GB RAM) and a desktop (AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2Ghz with 2GB RAM). FireFox 3.5.5 on both. MEMORY I have trialled Chrome for a few weeks and amazed how it regularly...

Web resources about - Very long download - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Don't Download This Song - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Don't Download This Song " is the first single from "Weird Al" Yankovic 's 12th studio album Straight Outta Lynwood . The song was released ...

Facebook Adds To Download Your Information
Facebook increased the amount of information users can access when they download their account histories using the social network’s Download ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

‘Silent updates’ for Android download latest version of Facebook without Google Play
... users to receive app updates without going through the Google Play store. Some Android users are now receiving “silent updates,” which download ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Kim Kardashian West ‘apologizes for breaking the App Store’ after issues with downloads of Kimoji app ...
... Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 21, 2015 We worked so hard on this app & we know there are some issues due to the massive downloads ...