The 'open in new tab' button doesn't work.

Name:    Graham
Email:   gandicaseatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Hi
Have been using Bets versions and hoped this annoying little bug might
have been fixed, but it hasn't been.  Right-click on a link and select
open in new tab - the tab opens but the link doesn't!
I am currently trying out Chrome and it looks to be faster at the moment
than 3.5.7, so I hope this little bug can be fixed and I can 'come back
to Firefox' full time!
Hope this helps.

Best wishes, Graham

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Graham