Firefox still very slow.

Name:
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Not only when compared with other browser, above all OPera, but in
general too Firefox 4 remain well behind in terms of speed. Some
websites (ie. with multimedia contenct) are almost unusable, so slow
they are). Both Chromium and Opera and other browsers too are far
faster. Try sites like gazzetta.it and gumtree.com for instance.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox still slow
Name: Robin Winslow Email: robinatrobinwinslowdotcodotuk Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox still slow Comments: It is a shame that FireFox still takes about a minute to load after I try to open it, without even an indicator to tell me that it is loading. My spec: Intel P4 2.8GHz 1GB RAM Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox 3.5 B4 is slow browser and is not suitable for slow internet access but it is still very stable
Name: Maksio Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.5 B4 is slow browser and is not suitable for slow internet access but it is still very stable Comments: Hi! I am using Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4, It's quite good browser , more stable than regular 3.0.X , but the speed of browsing is still very slow , much slower than in Opera 10 Turbo. You should take care about it and make it faster. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hend...

firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3)
Name: iuri Email: iuri_vieiraathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3) Comments: 1-On my university site, i can´t access my schedule page using the dropdown menu, nothing happens. 2-On the main page i have some options aligned in horizontal, like: abc def ghi jkl But when i point with the mouse they get highlighted, but they move out of position, and if i run over all those option with the mouse, they go vertical, and get like this: abc def ghi jkl overlapping whatever was there first! I can send som...

Firefox 2.0 beta. Why the firefox slow other web browser?
Name: Y�cel Erdo�an Email: yye155_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0 beta. Why the firefox slow other web browser? Comments: why necessary the fasterfox for firefox 2.0 beta? and i am not instlaling fasterfox and other add-ons for firefox 2.0 beta. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.1b1) Gecko/20060710 Firefox/2.0b1 ...

Bug seen in Firefox 2 and still present in firefox 3
Name: NoHaR Product: Firefox Summary: Bug seen in Firefox 2 and still present in firefox 3 Comments: When I open a new tab with a page containing a form, I can't retrieve my username and password registered : I have to switch the tab and then I retrieve them. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 is too slow, need to get Firefox 2 to reinstall
Name: Asere Email: asere_timbaluoatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 is too slow, need to get Firefox 2 to reinstall Comments: Where can I get Firefox 2 to re-install in my computer? We made the mistake of accepting the Firefox 3 update and find that this version is very slow and has a very high CPU usage. I tried Windows System Restore but it didn't work. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox Javascript is still slow on linux
Name: Joey Wilson Email: doughywilsonatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Javascript is still slow on linux Comments: I am noticing that the firefox javascript engine is still very slow on linux. I am using the beta version of firefox 3.1. For example, go to http://www.nixonnow.com/home/ Notice how the javascript fading of the image is very bad in linux. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this ...

Web resources about - Firefox still very slow. - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox