Firefox causing a DEP crash during closing of Firefox

Name:    Daniel Jackson
Email:   packratsatcableonedotnet
Product: Shiretoko

Comments:
When I close Firefox, I get the DEP message from Vista Business 32
telling me that the program must be shut down. This is amusing since I
am trying to close the program! I disabled all add-ins and still get the
same message. Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 did not manifest this issue.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Daniel

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

When user close firefox, literally close firefox
Name: tommy Email: tommytong888athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When user close firefox, literally close firefox Comments: The most annoying thing in firefox, is that when you close firefox, you can't reopen firefox right away. Firefox is a fast browser, however if you consider the time it takes for you to go to task manager each time to end process before you can start a new session with firefox, firefox is the slowest browser in the market. My suggestion is to have a feature where when user closes firefox, forcefully close firefox, I really don't care ab...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

Firefox randomly crashing " FIREFOX.EXE must close "
Only recently, since i updated to .7 that this has happened, it doesn't matter what i am doing, sometimes it will crash before it is even loaded, Google, email, my space, anything. it will give me the same error. I can't really find anything on how to fix it, anything would be appreciated. On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:45:56 -0700, in message <1190781956.906197.261240@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, Alexdbdh@gmail.com wrote: > X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe) > Only r...

IMacros for Firefox Addon causes error message to be sent upon Firefox closing
Name: Donald DeLauder Email: ddelauderatprodigydotnet Product: Firefox Summary: IMacros for Firefox Addon causes error message to be sent upon Firefox closing Comments: Using the Addon Imacros 0.6.0.4 for Firefox 2.0.0.3 causes an error report to be sent to Microsoft and Mozilla each time Firefox is closed. I solved the problem by disabling the Imacros 0.6.0.4 for Firefox, then closed the Firefox window. Upon restarting Firefox the problem was solved. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 Hi Donald, ...

FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug
Name: Eli R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug - When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Comments: When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Web resources about - Firefox causing a DEP crash during closing of Firefox - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox