Firefox beta feedback

Name:    David Cogley
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
so far so good...only a few times have there there been issues with
locking up. usually when i have more than two tabs opened and when one
is on a secured site like irs or bank or something.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
David

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5
Name: Michael Lubinski Email: michaeldotlubinskiatcnsiwidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5 Comments: When i access this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a008096986d.shtml Firefox Beta 4 and Beta 5 hang up causing Firefox to crash. However, 2.0.0.12 does not. I have not tried other pages within that domain. It does it every time without fail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees).
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees). Comments: The "Ready to Submit" window keeps popping up annoyingly making me click go away or submit before i can have my viewing space back. Even after clicking automatically submit it still pops up (5 times today with the same damn survey) asking me to submit. Then, when I go to put this in my feedback mozilla tells me I need to be using the latest beta and redirects me to a ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.
Name: Tor Øystein Skog Email: toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. Comments: No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

crash stats for Firefox Mobile beta 5 and Firefox beta 11/12
I told bsmedberg I would post about this to dev.planning, but I forgot. Due to a change that was landed on mozilla-central to get a startup performance win[1], the crash stats for Firefox Mobile beta 5 as well as desktop Firefox betas 11 and 12 were broken[2]. Specifically, the elfhack code caused the stack-walking software used in crash-stats to be unable to accurately walk stacks, causing nonsensical stack traces to be produced. Due to the complete lack of usable crash stats for the Firefox Mobile beta, we filed a bug to fix the broken crash reports and reprocess them[3], which has a...

Firefox Beta 4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 - Firefox utton Comments: Is it possible to reorder, remove or add menu points at the new firefox button? BIG THX FOR ANSWERS Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Button on Firefox 4 Beta.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Button on Firefox 4 Beta. Comments: I want the Firefox button also on Windows XP Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox beta feedback...
Name: Chad Keogh Email: chadatmistertransmissiondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta feedback... Comments: I like that it is versatile (can put bookmark folders on Bookmark Toolbar) and scorchingly fast. The only downside is that it seems to crash quite frequently when I go to http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/index. It will crash sometimes when I login, and sometimes when I try to go to http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/members/insider/index after log in. I use the NASA theme for my FireFox and it looks amazing. Keep up the great work...

feedback, firefox beta
Name: Lisa Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback, firefox beta Comments: Fewer shutdowns when working on yahoo. Still though, the system firefox does shutdown when on yahoo about 1/2 the time I open yahoo. Otherwise, works fine. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Beta feedback!
Name: Martin Nystrom Email: najjzuzathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta feedback! Comments: Hello, i have been using firefox since the day it was born. And i would like you to work more on the download bar/menu or whatever youll call it. I think its booring and got to less options, now when there are a beta you got your chance to improove or change it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Web resources about - Firefox beta feedback - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Players union to seek feedback over live interviews after Smith's T20 dismissal
The Australian Cricketers' Association will seek clarification from TV networks over what constitutes acceptable player engagement during matches ...

Massively Multiuser Feedback
... being contemplated or that have been made. Operating a business like this presents a unique challenge and opportunity to leverage this feedback ...

How to stop Windows 10 asking you to give feedback
... One of these aside from the need to download gigantic updates from time to time is that Windows 10 will constantly pester you for feedback ...