Firefox 4 beta #2

Name:    Tom Billings
Email:   TWB40455atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I have been a loyal user of Firefox since the release of the first
version. I am afraid that your success has gone to your head with the up
and coming release of version 4. I can not believe your behaving like
Microsoft and changing the look and feel of the browser to the point
that it makes me want to start looking for a new one to use. Your moving
the tabs to the top of the window has got to be one of the worst moves
ever. I do know that we can move them back to where they should be but
why would this even be considered. Then combining and moving the reload,
stop and home buttons to the right of the address bar tops the tab
moving. I just got to know why would you do something that is going to
drive your loyal user away from your product. Did you hire some layed
off Microsoft workers? Did you lose a key programmer? Did someone in
your organization decide that you had to many user and this was the best
way you to lose market share? I just can not understand this.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Tom

Firefox version 2 replaces the firefox 3 beta 4
Name: AKR Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2 replaces the firefox 3 beta 4 Comments: Firefox version 2 replaces the firefox 3 beta 4 automatically after I restart the computer. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5
Name: Michael Lubinski Email: michaeldotlubinskiatcnsiwidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5 Comments: When i access this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a008096986d.shtml Firefox Beta 4 and Beta 5 hang up causing Firefox to crash. However, 2.0.0.12 does not. I have not tried other pages within that domain. It does it every time without fail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 4 beta 4 #2
Name: Charles G. Email: cgiff9atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 4 beta 4 Comments: I feel that the home, back, and forward buttons should still (by default) be integrated into the address toolbar. It makes life so much easier. How will we get to the previous page now? Backspace is quick, sure, but the cursor may be in a text box and just be annoying and such... Thanks for considering! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 4 Beta 2 #4
Name: Ryan Email: rpwilesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 2 Comments: I'm excited about the new release, but there several issues which I have highlighted with the help of the included numbered graphic which can be accessed at the following address: http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8471/ffox.jpg #1: When in window mode (Windows 7 Pro) there is no upper border. #2: This is one of the biggest problems with Firefox 4 - the space to the right of this button should be where the tabs are. There is so much wasted space there. It really should be l...

Firefox 4 beta 2 #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 2 Comments: Hi! The FF 4 and win xp interface does not look like the pictures The new FF button is placed between the top (title) bar and the navigation menu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 2 beta 2 #4
Name: Akred Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 beta 2 Comments: Too slow and it's not better than firfox beta 1. Beta 2 comsoms too much processus and RAM. The skin it's not very nice Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

2 Bugs with Firefox 4 Beta 2
Name: Brandon Phelan Email: brandon02852atYahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2 Bugs with Firefox 4 Beta 2 Comments: Hello, when I open Firefox 4 beta 2, the following message pops up. [Javascript Application] TypeError: Components.classes[cid] is undefined After I press OK on that warning/error message, Firefox opens normally. Also, when I type in an address in the address bar and press enter, nothing happens like in previous versions of Firefox. I don't know if this was intended, but it does not make for a more user-friendly browser. Thank you for your ti...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 disabled my 1.5 compatible extensions IN FIREFOX 1.5.0.4!!!!
Name: Philip Schlesinger Email: theschles_at_NO-SPAM-PLEASE-yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 disabled my 1.5 compatible extensions IN FIREFOX 1.5.0.4!!!! Comments: Folks - I can understand you disabling any incompatible extensions when installing Firefox 2 Beta 1 in an environment where a previous Firefox installation exists (in my case, Firefox 1.5.0.4). However, what the heck were you thinking when you configured the Firefox 2 Beta 1 install to disable those same extensions in my existing Firefox 1.5.0.4?!!! I now have to reload about 95% of my ex...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage
Name: Mike Lewis Email: mrlbpatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage Comments: Very heavy surfing for half an hour with Firefox 2 used 651.5 Meg of RAM and slowed it down a lot. Surfing the same sites for the same time with Firefox 3 Beta 2 used 148 Meg and didn't slow it down. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 with 1 Gig of RAM on a 3 GHz Pentium 4 chip. The memory usage figures were from Windows Task Manager. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox Button on Firefox 4 Beta.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Button on Firefox 4 Beta. Comments: I want the Firefox button also on Windows XP Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Beta 4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 - Firefox utton Comments: Is it possible to reorder, remove or add menu points at the new firefox button? BIG THX FOR ANSWERS Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 4 beta 2 and windows xp #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 2 and windows xp Comments: The title bar takes the top most position instead of a blank space as shown in the Vista/7 screenshots. The Firefox button is overlapping the forward and back buttons when menu is disabled The new Bookmarks (navigation menu) button is great Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0
Name: MrMister Email: mrmister001athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0 Comments: Even Internet Explorer is faster. Sometimes, Firefox 3.1 is extremely slow loading websites. This seems to be a random thing, sometimes go faster other times go slower. Be sure I did the test perfectly. My connection was not saturated downloading stuff... neither I had my computer with all the resources taken and going to crash. I had perfectly my resources in windows, was monitoring the system and my DSL conne...

Web resources about - Firefox 4 beta #2 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox