Firefox 3.5 & 3.6 Beta 5

Name:
Product: Namoroka

Comments:
Ever since I installed Firefox 3.5 and/or higher it seemed much slower
then previous versions with respect to loading and viewing web pages.
Many times I have to keep clicking the reload button or pressing the
enter key just to have Firefox open web pages.  IE now seems way faster
when opening the same web pages.  Longtime Firefox fan.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta
Name: Michelle Parrish Email: mimi0501atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta Comments: I have upgraded to Firefox 3.6 5 times. Each time I upgrade, once I shut down Firefox and restart it, it downgrades to Firefox Beta 3.5.8. I've already had to delete my profile and create a new one because mine was corrupted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

Firefox 3.5.2 & 3.5.3
Name: Andreas Email: acid8atwebdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.2 & 3.5.3 - Bugs Comments: * History contains some url's with a leading 'www.' * When typing url's, there are unwanted suggestions and sometimes the previously viewed url's are gone and only the damn suggestions are displayed * Copying tabs with CTRL: The '+' icon is missing * Copying tabs with CTRL: Copying a tab to its adjacent left are right are impossible * Web.de: Sometimes its impossible to open an email * Stored usernames and so on are sometime unavailable and c...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 5 #5
Name: MadaMag Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 5 Comments: When a site with streaming video is open (i.e. www.animecrazy.net) and the video is buffering/streaming the hot key Ctrl+T to open new tab don't work. (It work while on other tab that is active). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #5
Name: Walker Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: I can't tell any difference from my regular firefox. I guess that's a good thing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3.6 beta 3 #5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6 beta 3 Comments: cannot build on gm.ca. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 beta 5 #3
Name: Rick Grubb Email: rickgrubbathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 beta 5 Comments: I swear that an earlier beta worked fine with Windows 7 in that each tab was shown as a different preview in the menu bar. What happened to it? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 5 #3
Name: Chris Email: chrisjthomson330atgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 5 Comments: Wow, just wow. This new release is just so much better than the previous release. The problems that were assosciated with the original Firefox, such as the memory leak (which at times caused my laptop to be devoid of memory) is now gone (at least on 64-bit, have yet to test it on 32-bit). The new download speeds are intense, pages load faster and I can now run my phpBB Administrator Panel without going into a verification loop. Well done Mozil...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.5 & 3.6 Beta 5 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox