FF 3.1 Beta 2 Internal Window Won't Close, Can't Open Links in New tabs or Windows

Name:    Nellie
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
When I opened an e-mail message in Excite, the usual message window
popped up as an internal window, but there wasn't anyway to get it to close.

I've also noticed that the only way to get links to work is to click on
them as the current window.  If I do a right click, I don't get the
usual menu to allow me to open it as a new tab or window.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Nellie