Does not work as Safari works

Name:    Norihide Kimura
Email:   nkimuraatwtadotattdotnedotjp
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Please refer to the URL http://web.mac.com/nori44/.
There is PHOTOS(PARTY) which is clicable name on the topline of the page.
When you click of it, ther should be appeared the photographs and you
will be able to enjoy slidshows on Mac Safari or Firefox Windows
version. But it doesn't work on Firefox Mac version.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; ja-JP-mac; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Norihide

Response.Flush() does not work with IE8 and Safari. Works file with FireFox
Following code is working with on Firefox but IE8 and Safari does not show anything untill all the processing is done and the dispaly all the output in the end. Any ideas? I have tried to output using divs, tables etc thinking that browser might be waiting for complete tab. Thanks. Response.Write("Starting");Response.Flush(); //Do long processing Response.Write("Step1 DONE");Response.Flush(); //Do long processing Response.Write("Step2 DONE");Response.Flush();  //Do long processing Response.Write("Process Complete&...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as �Being Configured�. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox
Name: Bill Schultz Email: altmailatbresnandotnet Product: Firefox Summary: What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox Comments: If you open http://www.allseeingeye.whatshisface.org in Internet Explorer and click on the links you will hear Audio Files play that are attached to the different web pages. You will also notice dissolve transitions between the pages. When you click on the 1st small eyeball you will see a form appear. Now run the same Web Site in FireFox. 1. No Audio. 2. No page transitions. 3. Instead of the form appearing, FireFox gives an error message. It...

WebParts - Strange - I have drag and drop working in firefox and safari but can't get it to work in ie
Hi Guys, I've run into an issue with webparts:  Using asp.net 3.5 on iis 6 with the AjaxControlToolkit-Framework3.5SP1, Browsing using ie8 in compatiblitiy mode on Windows 7 beta (but also tested in vista) I have managed to get it so that drag and drop works in firefox and Safari, using Microsoft.Web.Preview.UI.Controls.WebParts however when I view the page in ie the drag drop functionality is somewhat lost - I can still drag the items to another webpartzone, but once you mouse down to drag, the webpart does not follow the mouse - it stays put until you release over another zone...

A feature not working in firefox BUT working in all other browser
Name: Grim Reaper (cant share my name publically) Product: Firefox Summary: A feature not working in firefox BUT working in all other browser Comments: I am not much of a developer so just wanted to report it that someone may look over the issue this is a note to developers and if they are listening please look into the matter Gmail has a new fature inbox preview in its labs I enabled it and tried on almost all browsers , all worked except Firefox mY firefox version is 3.5 hOPE YOU WILL LOOK INTO MATTER If you are not a developer please pass it on to firefox develope...

AJAX not working in IE but works on Firefox
I have an ASP.NET application using AJAX.net. However the ajax does not work on IE and everytime I do something it does a full postback. Everything works on firefox except the updating panel does not show up while processing the request. Workls perfectly on local machine. Any idea on why it does not work on IE would be appreciated. Hi, I am afraid we cannot find out the exact root cause without further information captured when the problem occurs. May this helps you: http://forums.asp.net/t/1084001.aspx To troubleshoot this issue, we really need the source code to reproduce the problem,...

HyperLink not working in IE ( but works in Firefox )
 Hi All, I am facing a similar problem like that of "http://forums.asp.net/t/1122355.aspx"  The HyperLink works perfectly fine in Firefox but not in IE ( I am using IE 7.0)The cursor does not change to a Hand cursor when it's on the hyperlink. but the Status bar shows the correct url of the HyperLinkWhen I right Click the Hyperlink and then open ( in new tab or new window )  its going to the correct URL.  The Following is the code  for (int i = 0; i < rows; i++)        {     &...

Button not working in IE (but works in Firefox)
 Not sure why this has come up, but I've been recently alerted that a button is no longer working.  I haven't touched this part of the code in a while - it works fine in Firefox but not in I.E. I really can't figure out where the problem is. <asp:button id="btn2" type="submit" onclick="changeleague" text="Yes" runat="server" /> Form tags there, as I said works in Firefox.  I can't understand how there could be browser issues with browsers, but any help that could be provided would be greatly...

RealPlayer not working in firefox but works in explorer
Name: Rod Haysom Email: rod_haysomatoptusnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: RealPlayer not working in firefox but works in explorer Comments: when I go on this radio website http://www.2ws.com.au/ and select listen live Real Player loads up and says it needs to download new software to play this I Select OK and it comes back with "there is no software available from real to support this content, Content Type: DEF/Cache/BDF518~1 This happens on both mt PC and Laptop When i go to explorer, reluctantly, Real Player loads and plays normally I have not had this pr...

CreateUserWizard works in IE and does not work in Firefox
hi all!please help on subject.When I press button create user in Internet explorer wizard takes me to next step (or final step in may case). it is good.When I do the same in firefox - wizard reloads page and I am again on first step of createuserwizard. What could possibly be wrong? please advice  I think authentication may cause the difference. And you can check if there is any custom CreateUser Event handler or any method of the class has been overwritten.  I have event handlers for CreatedUser, NextButtonClick, SendingMail events. But I need them.By the way, simple Cre...

Buttons do not work in IE but they work in Firefox
I installed the issue tracker in a windows 2003 sever running other asp.net apps, not when I use IE to open the page and I clik to any button they do not work but if I use firefox they work perfectly. Any Ideas why? Thanks Arrendajo Sounds like you need to lower IE's security settings for your Issue Tracker site.       ...

script does not work in firefox, works in explorer
Name: frans Email: infoatmodelbouw-aktueeldotnl Product: Firefox Summary: script does not work in firefox, works in explorer Comments: <SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!-- var message="Copyright Uitg. Kwiklink nl (c)"; // Message for the alert box function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(message); return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click; // --> </SCRIPT> ...

Firefox 3.6 does not work with Real Player: previous editions of firefox worked fine
Name: David Gowing Email: pengor13atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 does not work with Real Player: previous editions of firefox worked fine Comments: ignoring this problem is not a solution for you I can use Safari etc I liked Firefox but if It will not work with my Real Player it is of little use cheers David Gowing P.Eng, MScA Finance CFP Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

Video tag not working in Firefox, but working in Seamonkey ?
Hi, I just can't get the video samples from the test page http://www.double.co.nz/video_test/test1.html to work with any of the recent Fx nightlies (currently testing 2008081006 Windows XP SP2), even with a fresh profile, even disabling potentially disrupting plugins. But I've just found out they work just right with Seamonkey, with the same plugin list (and my default profile). How could I diagnose what's going wrong ? I was hesitant until now to open a bug because I thought maybe just something was wrong in my configuration, but it really looks like a bug no...

Web resources about - Does not work as Safari works - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Safari Club International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCI's website displays the bannertext "Safari Club International is the Leader in Protecting the Freedom to Hunt and Promoting Wildlife Conservation ...

Facebook Game Bubble Safari Drives Zynga’s Partnership With Wildlife Conservation Society
Game developer Zynga teamed up with the Wildlife Conservation Society on an initiative that will allow players of its Bubble Safari Facebook ...

San Diego Zoo Safari Parks Fotos - San Diego Zoo Safari Park - Facebook
The cheetah population just got two tiny boosts. With only about 12,000 cheetahs left, each birth is precious. These spotted sisters can be seen ...

TripAdvisor, Bubble Safari, Terra, Chill, Hootsuite, more on this week’s top 20 growing Facebook apps ...
TripAdvisor displaced Zygna’s Bubble Safari as No. 1 on our list of top growing Facebook apps by monthly active users this week. Titles on our ...

San Diego Zoo Safari (@sdzsafaripark) on Twitter

Why is the quality of UIWebView less than Safari?
Answer: I assume you're asking about the Javascript engine, which is much slower in UIWebView than it is in Mobile Safari. Safari's Javascript ...

3D Safari Park: Voice Control for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get 3D Safari Park: Voice Control on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Kenya Safari: Lake Elmenteita Serena Lodge - Africa travel
HAVE YOU ever had a guard, clad in camo and holding an AK-47, keep watch over you while you’re eating breakfast? I have. And there’s something ...

Tiger befriends goat at Russian safari park
A bromance has developed between a rare Amur tiger and a goat that was intended to be his meal at Pirmorsky safari park in Russia.

Apple releases iOS 9.2 with Arabic Siri, Safari improvements, & more
Apple today released iOS 9.2 for iPhones and iPads after several versions of testing. The point update so far has included improvements to Safari ...