Comment about Firefox 4.0 Beta 11

Name:
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Hi,

This is a huge improvement!! (over 3.6) It loads pages very quickly,
without the hesitation, to allow ads to load.  I am delighted to be rid
of that agrevation.

pbredder@earthlink.net

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

what the hell, Firefox? Constant freezing by Firefox 2.0.0.12/Mac OS 10.4.11
Name: hhw Product: Firefox Summary: what the hell, Firefox? Constant freezing by Firefox 2.0.0.12/Mac OS 10.4.11 Comments: I'm sending this comment via Safari, where I plan to stay despite several happy years using your browser. However, I'm sick of having to force-quit the app dozens of times a day when a slow network connection while an image or blog widget attempts to load makes the browser freeze up permanently. Here's a description of the problem by the founder of Livejournal: http://brad.livejournal.com/2369648.html Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Ma...

Comments on FireFox 4.0 Beta
Name: Charles D. Schultz Email: cdpschultzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Comments on FireFox 4.0 Beta Comments: Two Comments: In your Beta Survey site you need a Feedback box like this one; i had to search to find this one. Mozilla 4.0 Beta version: (a) takes longer to open when i need quick access to the computer info. (b) can not delete program from computer; how do you do this, I am mid level computer user. Please let me know (206)-910-5971 Finally, i appreciate the services and advantages that Mozilla offers; however, the interface with some company manag...

Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1
Name: Marco Freudenberger Email: MarcodotFreudenbergeratgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1 - specific website doesn't work in 3.0.11 beta Comments: http://www.klm.com/travel/de_en/index_default.html appears for ~1/2 second and then only blanks, hourclass cursor. Works fine in 3.0.10 stable. OS: Windows XP SP 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009051909 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

The space on the right side of the firefox button in firefox beta 4.0
Name: Koen Leemhoven Email: chris121atlivedotnl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The space on the right side of the firefox button in firefox beta 4.0 Comments: I can't set anything on the right side of the FireFox button. It would be helpful if that can. That you can set the Bookmarks on the right side of the firefox button. Sorry for my bad English. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback...

Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5
Name: Michael Lubinski Email: michaeldotlubinskiatcnsiwidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5 Comments: When i access this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a008096986d.shtml Firefox Beta 4 and Beta 5 hang up causing Firefox to crash. However, 2.0.0.12 does not. I have not tried other pages within that domain. It does it every time without fail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 4.0 Beta #4
Name: Mike Dinser Email: jukeboxatinsightbbdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta Comments: I am a devoted user of Firefox as it has been. It has been great and not broken. I just downloaded the 4.0 Beta and then quickly Uninstalled it. Please do not release a Version 4.0 as it is looking. Tabs at the top is a big NO. Tabs should be as close as you can get, to the cursor you are searching and clicking with. Not reaching on up to the top of the browser. Who in the world came up with such a thing? Bad idea. Speed was not faster, than 3.6. Speed it what a new version...

Firefox 3beta2 downgraded to Firefox 2.0.0.11
Name: Yair Ifergan Email: yiferganatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3beta2 downgraded to Firefox 2.0.0.11 Comments: Hi Guys, First - Good job on Version 3! really amazing work. this is my experience: i updated to Version 3b2 and had the following: - 99% of my add-ons does not work - after installing GMarks add-on (Google bookmark) - the only one compatible with V3b2, after few moves and editing some entries, my firefox restarted and loaded as version 2.0.0.11 (!!) - not sure that it is related to GMark add-on - but bottom line, my firefo...

Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4
Name: Tom Tobin Email: korpiosatkorpiosdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4 Comments: I found Firefox 3.0 beta 4 to be quite stable; beta 5, in comparison, crashes all the time. This seems like an enormous step backwards; how did beta 5 get out the door like this? :( I've switched back to beta 4; I'll give the next beta/RC a go once it's released. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.12 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: We anticipate this to be the last release in the Firefox =20 1.5.0.x series. Mozilla typically maintains support for previous =20 releases for six months after a major release. Mozilla has previously =20= extended the planned end of life for the ...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

firefox 4.0 beta 6 #4
Name: Bill Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 4.0 beta 6 Comments: When viewing an image larger than the browser window I use the middle mouse button to activate autoscroll (?). When I do this the direction widget shows up fine. But when I start to scroll there is about a 20x20 pixel square below the gadget that is torn off of the image and follows the direction gadget around the image. When you drop autoscroll the square tile will stay there until you scroll the image. Then it disappears. I haven't noticed this before beta6 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; r...

Web resources about - Comment about Firefox 4.0 Beta 11 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Category:Image with comment templates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To include a template in this category, add [[Category:Image with comment templates]] to the section at the bottom of the template's /doc subpage ...

Wikipedia:Pending changes/Request for Comment February 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As part of this Request for Comment, a third phase considered the use of pending-changes protection in the short term. In accordance with consensus ...

Facebook Mobile News Feed Gets Like, Comment Buttons
Facebook made liking and commenting on news feed posts much easier for mobile users with an update over the weekend that eliminated a step.

Liberal divisions after ASIO chief Duncan Lewis 'intervenes' on MPs' Islam comments
Conservative Liberals are angry that ASIO boss Duncan Lewis has asked some MPs to temper their comments on Islam to avoid causing offence.

Damontre Moore to Dolphins: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction - Bleacher Report
The Miami Dolphins claimed former New York Giants defensive end Damontre Moore off waivers Monday, per Jordan Raanan of NJ.com...

Most overlooked cynical comment in the GOP debate
Most overlooked cynical comment in the GOP debate by digby It's hard to choose but this one caught my eye. It's from Rubio: Let me begin by ...

Caitlyn Jenner clarifies controversial Time comments
The transgender reality star angered some members of the LGBT community

Caitlyn Jenner Forced To Apologize For This ‘Insensitive’ Transgender Comment
Caitlyn Jenner Forced To Apologize For This ‘Insensitive’ Transgender Comment

Caitlyn Jenner Clarifies Controversial 'Time' Comments: 'I Have So Much to Learn'
The reality star responded to backlash over her Person of the Year interview in a blog post on Monday.

California Senate candidate Sanchez addresses uproar over comments on Muslims and terrorism
A California congresswoman and U.S. Senate candidate is trying to settle an uproar over comments she made about Muslims and terrorism.