Can't play Netflix in browser

Name:    jim
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Since i updated to 4.09b i can't play media from Netflix in browser. I
get the following but nothing happens:

Thanks for installing

Once installation is complete please restart your browser to watch this
movie.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0b9) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b9
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
jim

ver 3.6b4 Firefox browser
Name: info@cosmiccircuit.com Email: infoatcosmiccircuitdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: ver 3.6b4 Firefox browser - can't play Quicktime X files created using 'Save for Web' Comments: Still unable to display Apple's videos created using Quicktime X's 'save for web' feature. See an example at: http://concertvideopro.com/samples/index2.htm These videos play in IE & Safari ok. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

can't play dvd with gstreamer, can't play .avi with xine
I changed the backend of phonon from xine to gstreamer because I wasn't able to play .avi files with xine. I installed libxine1, and libxine1-codecs, but Kaffeine, Dragon Player and Gwenview crashed when trying to play an avi file. After changing the backend I was able to play .avi files, but now I can't play DVD's, which I'm able to do switching back to the xine backend. If someone could tell me how to play dvd's with the gstreamer backend I would be very thankful -- Krulo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I...

can't get any support and can't open firefox
Name: Jacquelyn Flora Email: jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't get any support and can't open firefox Comments: I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks. I cannot open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6. Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions. I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like...

Can't upgrade browser, can't use myspace
Name: Jeff Email: safereturnatmindspringdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Can't upgrade browser, can't use myspace Comments: I have an old computer and cannot upgrade to the latest version of firefox and myspace is forcing this upgrade to acccess my myspace page. How about myspace and mozilla make it easy on us with older computers. Please solve this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to th...

What other popular browsers can do and Firefox Can't
Name: Johncarlos Biza Product: Firefox Summary: What other popular browsers can do and Firefox Can't Comments: Once I click "send" after typing something (like I am now) on any website, I cannot copy what I typed as the page is busy sending. Ican with any other popular browser. Sometimes I realize an error in what I typed and want to copy my typing so that I can just paste it after the 1st message sends, and just resend an edited version of the message. With Firefox, I cannot copy the message I typed while the sending is still pending, even though it is still on m...

Firefox can't open from URL on other App, can't shut down.
Until now, I had been using Firefox v1.0.2. Beginning yesterday, it became impossible to open a browser by clicking on a URL in either Polarbar Mailer or Pronews/2. There was one exception to this, at a time when there was no open Firefox window at all, when clicking on a URL did open a browser; that never happened if a Firefox window was already open. Shutting down Firefox in the usual way is now also impossible, unless it is done before much activity has taken place in the browser (only after a period of activity in the browser do these symptoms occur). It is possible to ...

Why can't Firefox play what Konqueror plays perfectly?
On websites that have a certain kind of movie I frequently get this message: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player." But if I load the same url into Konqueror on the same machine it plays perfectly. This is such a url: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU How can I change this annoyance? Using Kubuntu Linux 10.04.1. Larry Larry Alkoff wrote: > On websites that have a certain kind of movie I frequently get this > message: > > "Hello, you either have J...

Can't install Email-Send & Can't access Bugzilla in Browser
Hi All I am facing this problem for many days now and actually am stuck at this point can somebody please help me in resolving this (platform is Windows Server 2003, perl 5.8.8, Apache 2.2.4) 1) When I runchecksetup.pl command it give me error that Email Send and Emil MIME Modifier are not installed ..... I followed the instructions and run the commands but am unable to install these two C:\Bugzilla\bugzilla-3.0>ppm install Email-Send Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...not modified Downloading theory58S packlist...redirect Downloading theory58S packlist...

Why can't FireFox cache just save image data directly without encoding it so it can't be viewed directly?
For secure web pages, not a problem can understand why it does that. But, when it comes to pages that are not securely encrypted, why does FireFox have to encode the cache files in a format Windows doesn't understand? Retrieving graphical objects from a cache would be a lot easier if I could just browse them visually. Regarding graphics on a page, if FireFox gets an updated version of an image file, does it automatically discard the old image file, or does it hold onto it? Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde On 13.12.2009 05:35, Geoffrey Hyde wrote: --- Original Me...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled #2
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Web resources about - Can't play Netflix in browser - mozilla.firefox.prerelease