Can I downgrade from Firefox 3 Beta 2 to Firefox 2 (latest release)

Hi,

Since last 2 days I have been experiencing slow performance with
Firefox 3 Beta 2 version.  It just keeps spinning and the site never
reloads or refreshes, making to impossible to work.

So can I downgrade to Firefox 2 (latest release)?  Will I lose
anything or Firefox will keep all the settings and information?

Thanks.
0
samrya

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 5 can't download what Firefox 2 can.
Name: Aldo Latino Email: aldolatatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 beta 5 can't download what Firefox 2 can. Comments: As in summary, on this page [1] if I use FF 2 I can download everything just fine. On the contrary, in the same page with Firefox 3 beta 5 I can't. Other people have this error. Any idea? P.S. This site uses WordPress 2.5 and the plugin WP-DownloadManager [2]. [1] http://www.aldolat.it/downloads/ [2] http://lesterchan.net/portfolio/programming.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; it; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage
Name: Mike Lewis Email: mrlbpatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage Comments: Very heavy surfing for half an hour with Firefox 2 used 651.5 Meg of RAM and slowed it down a lot. Surfing the same sites for the same time with Firefox 3 Beta 2 used 148 Meg and didn't slow it down. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 with 1 Gig of RAM on a 3 GHz Pentium 4 chip. The memory usage figures were from Windows Task Manager. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0
Name: MrMister Email: mrmister001athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0 Comments: Even Internet Explorer is faster. Sometimes, Firefox 3.1 is extremely slow loading websites. This seems to be a random thing, sometimes go faster other times go slower. Be sure I did the test perfectly. My connection was not saturated downloading stuff... neither I had my computer with all the resources taken and going to crash. I had perfectly my resources in windows, was monitoring the system and my DSL conne...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Broken Navigation bar in firefox 2.x and Firefox 3 Release Candidate 2
Name: B Deason Email: rnixon98atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Broken Navigation bar in firefox 2.x and Firefox 3 Release Candidate 2 Comments: I do not have the "forward" and "back" buttons in firefox after using system restore. I uninstalled and reinstalled RC 2 but it doesn't help. This isn't really a problem I can see directly related to the RC. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faste
Name: John Payne Email: Johnlee123asd11athotmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faster fox addon makes pages load really fast and i really missed that.I think it would be a great improvement if you could update that plugin. ALot of people miss that plugin for firefox. So thats basically what im writing this email about. Thanks for your time. Comments: Firefox 3 Faster fox ad...

Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 #2
Name: Colin Klein Email: colink1946atwestnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 Comments: I hate the new URL bar with all the bookmarks and stars in it, and it sounds far to complicated to get rid of the bookmarks, and stars out of the URL bar, if there is no easy way to fix this I am going back to Firefox 2 as I absolutele hate Firefox 3. There are some sites which load alright on IE, but some of the text overlaps on Firefox used to fix this by decreasing the text size, but could see where to do that on Firefox 3. Regards Colin....

firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem
Name: Nick Jansen Email: kaspyrdotjansenatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem Comments: After installing firefox 3 beta on windows vista home premium, I lost the back and forward buttons on the navigation toolbar and I can't get them back. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2)
Name: M R Product: Other (please state) Summary: Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2) Comments: wowarmory.com wont show on mozilla firefox 2 nor firefox 3 beta test =( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 is buggy, can you put up Firefox 2, so we can go back to it?
Name: Lydia Alix Fillingham Email: fillinghatfasdotharvarddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 is buggy, can you put up Firefox 2, so we can go back to it? Comments: I crash all the time, and I will have to leave Firefox and use IE, unless I can go back to Firefox 2. Can you put that back up so I can go back to it? Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 3 beta ruined Firefox 2 functionality.
Name: Rick Cannon Email: wtfitsRICKataimdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta ruined Firefox 2 functionality. Comments: So, I had the most recent of the Firefox 2 installed, then I got Firefox 3 beta 4. It worked for a while, but when I tried to open it today, it had the old theme, and it was missing the back/forward buttons. I tried 2, and it was just the same. I uninstalled 3, 2 still had problems. Uninstalled 2, re-installed, and I still have the same problem. Also, it's basically running Firefox 3 beta 4, but with the old theme. I don't have exten...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Web resources about - Can I downgrade from Firefox 3 Beta 2 to Firefox 2 (latest release) - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

The S&P Downgrade and the Upcoming Debt Ceiling Vote - Facebook
Newt Gingrich hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel The S&P Downgrade and the Upcoming Debt Ceiling Vote geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text ...

IMF downgrades UAE growth forecast, says Gulf governments must cut spending
... expenditures. The IMF has called on Arabian Gulf governments to cut total public spending in response to lower oil prices, as it again downgraded ...

David Murray says banks would be hit by AAA credit downgrade
Financial system inquiry chairman David Murray says the federal government could lose its prized AAA credit rating, a downgrade that would hit ...

Analyst downgrades advertising stocks over fear of 'mis-leading' payments to agencies
... of marketers finding out the true extent of media agency rebates looms over the sector. Pivotal Research Group analyst Brian Wieser has downgraded ...

AEMO downgrades electricity demand again
Electricity demand is set to fall for the fourth year running and its residential and commercial sectors, not industrial restructuring, that's ...

Myer says profit downgrade was decided the day before poor results were released
... consistent with market practice'. Department store chain Myer has argued a fall in first-half profit was insufficient reason for it to downgrade ...

NBN Co downgrades construction targets - Stephen Conroy, National Broadband Network (NBN), nbn co, premises ...
NBN Co has downgraded its June 2013 target for the number of premises passed due to construction delays from Syntheo.

James Hardie downgrades FY profit guidance
JAMES Hardie has downgraded its full year profit guidance after a flat second quarter, citing below target growth in its share of an uncertain ...

Charge downgrade for accused Perth dad
A Perth father accused of setting his three children on fire will have one charge against him downgraded. Edward John Herbert, 43, allegedly ...

China set to downgrade Typhoon Soudelor
Typhoon Soudelor has made landfall in China and is set to be downgraded after claiming five lives in Taiwan.