Bookmarks Edit Dialog: "Tags Field" First Active Edit Field, *Not* the "Name Picker" Field. Can't be Changed in about:config

Name:    Jimi Doe
Product: Namoroka

Comments:
Problem
---
When I want to bookmark a web page the tag field is always the first
active field in the bookmark edit dialog, not the name field as it
should be according to the standard behavior. If I change this via
"about:config" my configuration lasts only for one bookmark. As of the
second site I bookmark the configuration is reverted to
"browser.bookmarks.editDialog.firstEditField;namePicker". The
about:config setting
"browser.bookmarks.editDialog.firstEditField;tagsField" only lasts for
one bookmark.

System Specs
---
- Firefox 3.6b4 (Build 20091124201530), en-US
- OSX 10.5.8

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jimi

How to control editing fields "depends on" and "blocks"
Hi how can i do to restrict changes on fields "Depends on" and "blocks" to only users member of groups that control editing a product bugs. Thanks Fida On 29/03/10 18:43, fida wrote: > Hi > how can i do to restrict changes on fields "Depends on" and "blocks" > to only users member of groups that control editing a product bugs. Find the check_can_change_field in Bugzilla/Bug.pm and edit it according to the instructions within. Gerv ...

Conditional repeating with Repeater. I want Repeter to add "CssClass='active'' to hyperlink when content of column "file" for curent field equals "string active"
How to make conditional repeating with Repeater? I want Repeter to add "CssClass='active'' to hyperlink when content of column "file" for curent field equals "string active": ... <script type="text/c#" language="c#" runat="server"> public string active { get { return "index"; } } </script> ... <asp:Repeater runat="server" DataSourceID="AccessDataSource2"> <ItemTemplate><asp:HyperLink runat="server" NavigateUrl='<% # Eval ("file") + ".aspx" %>' Text='<%# Eval("name_pl") %>' ToolTip='<%# Eval("title_pl") %>'></asp:Hype...

Changing "Region" field to "Location"
IDM 3.5 on SLES 10 I'm hoping this doesn't reqire editing a WAR file. Under My Profile > Detail, I want to change the value heading of "Region" to "Location". Is there an easy way to do this? On 10/24/2007 06:55 PM, mhurd@dhs.lacounty.gov wrote: > IDM 3.5 on SLES 10 > > I'm hoping this doesn't reqire editing a WAR file. > > Under My Profile > Detail, I want to change the value heading of "Region" > to "Location". Is there an easy way to do this? You can change this in Directory Abstr...

Adding new fields , Customize "status" and "resolution" fields
Hi: I have been browseing the documentation and the newsgroups and there impression i have is to use templates to customize the features of Bugzilla. However , I have yet to see a specific "how-to" on adding new values to the "status" field , or creating a new field alltogether in bugzilla , does anyone know if there is such a document/manual out their? Thanks, Dan. ...

What UpdateMethod="" should I use to allow Editing of fields in "User_List.aspx" GridView ?
I am trying to modify the GridView located at "User_List.aspx" to allow Editing of fields, similar to how the ProjectListGridView in TimeEntry.aspx does.  The GridView in TimeEntry.aspx uses SelectMethod="GetTimeEntries" and UpdateMethod="UpdateTimeEntry" for this purpose. Nevertheless, in the case of "User_List.aspx" I don’t know what I should use as UpdateMethod??. Please Help. (I do know I must use "GetAllUsers” as SelectMethod).  (NOTE: Looking at System.Web.Security.Membership class using Object-Browser, I see there is an UpdateUser(System.Web.Security.Membersh...

"From" field says "Undisclosed"
I have just (finally) migrated to TB from Eudora. All is going well, but I have a question. In the list of messages for any given account, messages from other people show the email address (or their display name if they're in my address book), but the emails from me show "Undisclosed". If I mouse over the "Undisclosed" in the message pane, it shows my correct email address. In Eudora, my emails in the list of emails used to show the recipient's address in italics. Is there some way to get that behaviour in Thunderbird? Many thanks Patricia Pat...

"Edit" Vs"Edit Mask"
Are there any potential problems changing a datawindow date field from "edit" to "edit style" and vice versa? I have over 100 datawindows and who knows how many of them have date fields. Question is if I change the edit style from "Edit" to "Edit Mask" of dd/mmm/yyyy. Will this cause any kind of problems? TIA Well we changed ours from editmask to edit (partly because of the large numbers of bugs in edit masks in early builds of PB7, partly because our customers found editmasks unfriendly to use) and it didn't cause any problems. ...

DataControlRowState is "Edit" or "Alternate, Edit"
In the Gridview RowDataBound event, I check for the state of the row to cast some controls and manipulate with them:Protected Sub gvAutori_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewRowEventArgs) If e.Row.RowType = DataControlRowType.DataRow Then            If e.Row.RowState = DataControlRowState.Normal Or e.Row.RowState = DataControlRowState.Alternate Then             ...            ElseIf e.Row.RowStat...

Mail resending duplicates in the "from" field the (Given Name Last Name) if name contains a "-"
Hello, An other incredible behavior with client GW8.01 and GW8.01HP if you resend one of your mail and if you given name or last name contains a "-" in eDir, the from field of your email is populated with a second occurrence of (givenname lastname); if you resend this again, then you get it 2 times (givenname lastname)(givenname lastname)etc... so an example: Suppose you are Snow White, with a frenchy touch, eDir Given Name: Blanche-Neige eDir Last Name: Disney and your GW address book is updated with it in first name/last name/name according eDir, Then if...

Change "decimal seperator" by "dot" in text-fields...
When the dot key on the numpad is pressed, the decimal seperator is placed on the screen. Where I live (Beglium), this is a comma. Not a dot. So in numeric fields this is OK. BUT... When our customers press the dot key in the numpad when they are in a text field (filling out phone numbers, VAT-numbers, etc...) they expect a dot, not a comma. How can I force PB to use a dot in text-fields, and a comma in numeric fields, when I press the dot key of the numpad. It isn't an option to change the decimal seperator in Windows, because all other programs wouldn't work correctly...

Change from Edit Style "Edit" till "DropDownDW" at runtime
Is it possible to change the edit style from "Edit" till "DropDownDW" at runtime? I want a DropDownDataWindow to appear when in query-mode only. How do I do it ? Thanks for any help! Turid Have you tried to use the Modify command? I didn't look up the syntax for this but it would be something like : dw_1.Modify("column_name.dddw.Name='d_list'") dw_1.Modify("colun_name.dddw.DataColumn='list_id'") You will need to GetChild() on "column_name" to retrieve the list but I'm sure you get the idea. HTH Turi...

database field if called name "Date" can't be use
hi, i created a database with a field called "Date" and whenever i perform sql query like this SQLString = "INSERT INTO Candidate (Date, CandidateName, DateOfBirth) VALUES ( '" & lbldate.Text &"', '" & Replace(txtname.Text, "'", "''") & "', '" & txtbod.Text &"' )" it does give me an error stating that there is an error on the insert line... so then i change the Date to dir , and it works , can i know y ? same apply to field called name... Try This SQLString = "INSERT...

firefox "bookmarks manager" "bookmarks toolbar" "same order"
I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an answer, but came up dry. I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine. The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar. It used to. How can I make it do it again? "Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar. I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would li...

How to modify "OS","Hardware" fields?
I've installed Bugzilla v2.18 on Gentoo linux. However, default fields are not my ideal. I would like to modify the field name and contents in it. For example, one of the default fields is "OS". I don't need this field. Is there any way to remove this field? Many thanks, "ILYUNG" <chertsey@nownuri.net> wrote in message news:<ch8h88$m4d1@ripley.netscape.com>... > I've installed Bugzilla v2.18 on Gentoo linux. > However, default fields are not my ideal. I would like to modify the field > name and contents in it. > &...