bookmarks bar has no bookmarks

Name:    Dan
Email:   danielgrenellatgmaildotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
i have bookmarks in the "Bookmarks Toolbar" folder in bookmarks, and
i've tried dragging them into the bar, but they refuse to appear. i
assume this is a bug.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Dan

bookmarks on the bookmarks bar
Name: Josh Greenman Email: joshdotgreenmanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: bookmarks on the bookmarks bar Comments: on my work pc, I can view individual icons on the bookmark bar (which led me to delete the text description of many of my bookmarks to conserve space). on my home mac, all the little icons have disappeared, leaving me with lots of blank bookmarks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a resp...

Firefox: Bookmarks (Bookmark Here)
Name: Okorie Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox: Bookmarks (Bookmark Here) Comments: When browsing the Bookmarks branches from the menu, it would be most efficient to have a 'Bookmark Here' item at the top of each branch. An example of this feature can be seen with the ScrapBook add-on (by Gomita). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC)...

location bar *and* bookmark bar in *same* line results in completely collapsed bookmark bar
Name: Olav Seyfarth Email: olavatseyfarthdotde Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: location bar *and* bookmark bar in *same* line results in completely collapsed bookmark bar Comments: I like to have much space to see web site content, not ff bars. So I use Tiny Menu and disable the bookmark line. Before doing so, I drag the bookmark bar to the menu line, along with a few other icons I regularly use. I end up with a bar that contains "Menu", back/forward, URL, Home and bookmarks (where I use folders to organise stuff). This worked fine in FF2 and FF3. Not s...

Firefox 3 existing bookmarks cannot be moved to bookmark toolbar set in the menu bar
Name: PTANG Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 existing bookmarks cannot be moved to bookmark toolbar set in the menu bar Comments: I have setup the bookmark to the menu bar, and I tried to copy my existing bookmarks (folders of bookmarks) to the "bookmark toolbar items". but everytime I clicked "move..." under bookmark organizer to do that, my existing bookmarks disappears (i.e. not moved to the bookmark toolbar item but disappear in the existing folder). It works in previous Firefox versions. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

All Bookmarks moved to the Bookmark Bar
Name: jesse Email: jesseatomnimotiondotnet Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: All Bookmarks moved to the Bookmark Bar Comments: I did this and now can't move it out of the bar, and it causes crashes when I try to get it back into the "Organize Bookmarks" area. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Using Firefox 3 beta 2 you can't drag a tab to the bookmarks list on the tool bar to quickly bookmark and place a site
Name: Tim Ashlock Email: RiondotLockeatGmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Using Firefox 3 beta 2 you can't drag a tab to the bookmarks list on the tool bar to quickly bookmark and place a site Comments: Using Firefox 3 beta 2 you can't drag a tab to the bookmarks list on the tool bar to quickly bookmark and place a site. I tried dragging and dropping the bar onto the Bookmarks label on the tool bar and got this error: ASSERT: Insertion point for an menupopup view during a drag must be -1! Stack Trace: 0:BMDH_onDrop([object MouseEvent],[object Object],[xpconne...

Not adding bookmark when dragging to bookmark bar
Name: Joe V Email: gotmaul800atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: Not adding bookmark when dragging to bookmark bar Comments: Not adding bookmark when dragging to bookmark bar. I drag it and it does not appear . Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Folders/Live Bookmarks On The Bookmarks Bar
Name: Peter Product: Minefield Summary: Folders/Live Bookmarks On The Bookmarks Bar Comments: Folders or Live Bookmarks (that open from the (>>) button) do not compensate for window position. As a result, the list is often off the screen on the right. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061118 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

Icon-only for Home bookmark on bookmark bar
Name: Joanne Email: limdotjoanneatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Icon-only for Home bookmark on bookmark bar Comments: Firefox Beta 4: Given that the Home bookmark on the bookmark bar already has an icon, it does not need a name "Home" appended to it. I would like to at least like to shorten the name to "H" or something, but currently that cannot be done. Very nice job with FFB4. Thanks for your work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-GB; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Bookmarks and bookmark bar gone -- cannot retrieve
Mac OS X Version 10.7.5 Bookmarks and bookmark bar gone. Unable to retrieve. Tried the normal View -> Toolbars etc. Nothing. Nice Apple guy tried to help over the phone, nothing. Help! Thank you. In <news:mailman.2644.1430498699.29279.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, maryhaller@gmail.com wrote: > Mac OS X > Version 10.7.5 > > Bookmarks and bookmark bar gone. Unable to retrieve. > Tried the normal View -> Toolbars etc. Nothing. > Nice Apple guy tried to help over the phone, nothing. > Help! Try using command+shift+b to bring up bo...

Firefox Bookmarks folder on Bookmarks toolbar
How can I put the bookmarks folder on the bookmarks toolbar, so its like Mozilla? thanks dinkmeister wrote: > How can I put the bookmarks folder on the bookmarks toolbar, so its like > Mozilla? > > thanks > > > If it isn't there already, try right-clicking the bookmarks toolbar, then dragging the "Bookmarks" item from the popup to the toolbar. IIUC, the contents of the "Bookmarks Toolbar Folder" (which you can see in the Bookmarks Manager opened by Bookmarks -> Manage bookmarks...) should then appear there when you clo...

Dragging bookmarks in the extension on the bookmark bar
Name: Lazarus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Dragging bookmarks in the extension on the bookmark bar Comments: When trying to drag a bookmark from the drop down menu that appears on the bookmarks bar when it is over filled, the entire window is dragged, instead of the bookmark. This is Firefox 3.1 beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one ...

When I start Firefox and click on the Bookmarks menu selection the (Edit This Bookmark) pop up box comes up instead of the drop down bookmark list.
I have noticed that just after opening up 3.1b2 and the first time I click on the Bookmarks menu selection the (Edit This Bookmark) pop up box comes up instead of the drop down bookmark list. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/ 2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) This is like nagware, How can I disable it? ...

Bookmarked sites not indicated as bookmarked by the bookmark star
Firefox 28.0 - openSUSE 13.1 When I open some of my bookmarks from the bookmarks toolbar the star does not turn yellow. That to me indicates that Firefox doesn't consider them as bookmarked. Any theories as to why that occurs? Any Windows or Mac users noticing this bug? Some sites have changed URLs but some have not. Same problem in safe mode, ESR, Beta and Nightly. -- Sponsored by Firefox 29.0 WaltS wrote: > Firefox 28.0 - openSUSE 13.1 > > When I open some of my bookmarks from the bookmarks toolbar the star > does not turn yellow. > > Th...

Web resources about - bookmarks bar has no bookmarks - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Smart Bookmarks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smart Bookmarks are an extended kind of internet bookmark used in web browsers . By accepting an argument they directly give access to functions ...

Is Facebook Testing The Ability For Users To Save Bookmarks To Places’ Pages?
Facebook appears to be testing a feature on certain pages for places that allows users to save bookmarks to the pages, in both desktop and mobile, ...

Facebook Adding App Bookmark Reordering to the Home Page Soon
Since the new Facebook home page launched a few weeks ago - making a few application bookmarks more prominent on the home page - one of the usability ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... has. Why no icons at the top of the window? For example, this is what the browser window I'm using now has in its chrome. This kind of bookmark ...

Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar-01 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore 異塵行者's photos on Flickr. 異塵行者 has uploaded 10502 photos to Flickr.

How to recover bookmarks in Google Chrome - YouTube
Did you lose your valuable and hard-to-get bookmarks in Google Chrome or other data in it? Here is how to recover all of them completely and ...

Bookmarks: News, views and more from the literary world
Farewell the tweeting Prof; the hard-working Graeme Simsion; the absent Bob Brown; the treasures of Laurie Clancy; bad timing for the lost; and ...

Bookmarks: News and views from the book world
Bookshops under pressure but there is some bright news. In the US James Patterson backs up his strong opinions with financial assistance.

Bookmarks
More red faces; going Dutch with Ellroy; tough questions; the Pulitzer effect; from Scotland, sober; a celebration for authors; and Hardie Grant's ...