beta won't run on mac 10.5

Name:
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
my mac has OS 10.5, but when i downloaded the beta version, and got to
the point of installing the program into the application folder, the fox
had a circle with a diagonal line over it. When i installed it and
attempted to run the program, there was a message stating that this
program was not compatible with this system.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7
Name: Fede R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7 - Firefox won't reopen any windows after all windows are closed Comments: If one closes all active Firefox windows, Firefox will stay open (as indicated by the white dot under the dock icon), but won't respond to New Window (command-N) or New Tab (command-T) commands. In order to open a new window, one has to manually terminate and relaunch the app. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; it; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozil...

Firefox 3.5.2 can't run in Safe Mode on Mac OS X 10.6
Name: Matt Wilkinson Email: matthewgwilkinsonatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.2 can't run in Safe Mode on Mac OS X 10.6 Comments: I get a "firefox-bin quit unexpectedly" when I attempt to run: /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox -safe-mode to boot Firefox in safe mode on my MacBook. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you w...

Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor
Name: Liam Campbell Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor over it! Comments: There is also a problem with choosing what time I want to go to on any youtube video! Once I scroll on one section of the time line (i.e. 00:45) it locks up there until I move my cursor away from the time line. I know that this is BETA and all, but I just want to make sure that this problem gets fixed in the full ...

Firefox 3.5 for Mac won't display my .mac web galleries.
Name: Ryan Howrish Email: ryandkyatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 for Mac won't display my .mac web galleries. Comments: I've uploaded some photos using iWeb 08 (latest build) to my .mac website. When I go to view the site everything shows up except for my photo albums. None of the pictures will even show up. It works fine on IE 6.0 on Windows 2000 at work but not on the latest Firefox version for my mac. Why???? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hen...

Start Firefox with profiles from URL won't work in Firefox 3 Beta 5.
Name: Henry Chan Email: henrydotfaidothangdotchanatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Start Firefox with profiles from URL won't work in Firefox 3 Beta 5. Comments: Starting Firefox with profiles from the run box with a URL won't work in Firefox 3 Beta 5. Firefox launches but nothing shows up. No profile selection, no browser. Just the process. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

new beta (3.5) on mac 10.5
Name: iii Product: Firefox Summary: new beta (3.5) on mac 10.5 - windows don't close Comments: Every pop-up window won't close - no problem with closing tabs tough. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

External links won't open if Firefox isn't running
When Firefox is not running and I click on a link in an email or on my desktop or quicklaunch toolbar, Firefox will open, but the tab is blank--it does not open the web page associated with the link. What setting must I change or what fix is there so this works like Firefox 2.0 did? On Jan 26, 10:31=A0pm, dan...@charter.net wrote: > When Firefox is not running and I click on a link in an email or on my > desktop or quicklaunch toolbar, Firefox will open, but the tab is > blank--it does not open the web page associated with the link. What > setting must I change or what fi...

Won't run, won't quit...
Firefox won't open a page, it also won't completely quite. Task manager says that it's still running, and cannot close it. I left for about four weeks, and when I come back; this! I cannot end whatever part of firefox.exe is still running. IE works fine, but firefox will not find any page whatsoever. HELP? Yep. Even tried installing the latest version. Wouldn't work; it said the firefoxe.exe was still running, and I still could not close it. Matter of fact, it's "running" right now. I'm at a total loss here. There is no "uninstall"...

Beta won't work after 10.5.6
Name: Greg Ihnen Email: os10rulesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Beta won't work after 10.5.6 Comments: My Firefox beta won't work after 10.5.6 update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_6; en-us) AppleWebKit/526.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0dp1 Safari/526.11.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Configure won't handle versions 5.10.0 or 5.8.10.
When creating the list of previous versions to be included in @INC, Configure assumes that all revisions, versions, and subversions are single digits (e.g. 5.8.7 or 5.9.3, not 5.8.10 or 5.10.0.) All versions are compared with a simple 'lt' operator. Before 5.10.0 or 5.8.10 is released, this needs to be fixed. The following fragment from Configure illustrates the problem: # XXX ToDo: These comparisons must be reworked when two-digit # subversions come along, so that 5.7.10 compares as greater than # 5.7.3! By that time, hope that 5.6.x is sufficiently # widespread th...

TB 1.5 beta- won't open Firefox
I know I've seen the solution to this in the past but can't find it. Tbird opens IE instead of Firefox when I click on a link in an email. FFox is the default browser. This must be simple... Thanks for a clue! Mike Hagen wrote: > I know I've seen the solution to this in the past but can't find it. > Tbird opens IE instead of Firefox when I click on a link in an email. > FFox is the default browser. This must be simple... > Thanks for a clue! Close FF. Go to Control Panel, click on the Internet Options icon, select the Program tabs, and very last bo...

Mac 6.5.4 client won't Run
I've downloaded the new client and it just doesn't run. We're at 6.5.4 at the POA (NetWare) and I have deleted and older versions of the client and all preference files. Does the client only work with Linux on the back-end or doesn't it matter? Any suggestions? Mark Kuchnicki Director, Information Services CancerCare Manitoba Phone: 204-772-5539 ext 1009 Fax: 204-786-0180 inet: mark.kuchnicki@cancercare.mb.ca Try turning on all the MAC extensions, then if it works, great or go through find the culprit or just shut off the extension you know you do...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

Web resources about - beta won't run on mac 10.5 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease