Beta 4.0 pre12 Feedback

Name:    Michael Hasenstein
Email:   hasensteinatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
First, using pre12 (instead of beta-11) I am not allowed to use the
built-in feedback link??? This is bad! If the problem exists in the
latest build it surely exists in the Beta!!! Especially if my feedback
is this:

(Linux, Ubuntu 10.10) In Chrome the tabs are in the window's top bar
itself. In Firefox Pre12 the tabs have an extra row. This means Chrom
gives me ca. 30 more pixels of horizontal screen space, which Firefox
wastes, because if there's one thing I really don't need while browsing
it's the "§$%***$ top bar of the window decoration (or any window
decoration really).

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0b12pre) Gecko/20110203 Firefox/4.0b12pre
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Michael

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Feedback Firefox 4.0 Beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox 4.0 Beta Comments: If opened full screen with menu bar off half of the "Firefox" drop down is cut off with no way to readjust. Also unable to leave feedback using the feedback ad-on. I am just informed to download the beta which i am already using. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC...

firefox 4.0 beta 1 feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 4.0 beta 1 feedback Comments: firefox 4.0 is far smoother and faster than its previous version..... however, i suggest that not to change the positon of address bar and tab bar...it feels slightly uncomfortable......plz maintain the position of both as it was in previous version like address bar on top of the tab bar......... From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback for Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 Not Working
Name: Andrew Email: starfx6464atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 Not Working Comments: When choosing "Firefox Mad Me Happy/Sad" from the Feedback menu, the page that displays says that I'm not on the latest version, but I am currently on version 4.0 Beta 2 (the latest publicly available version at the time of this writing). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this ...

Firefox 4.0 Beta 7 feedback issue
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta 7 feedback issue Comments: The status bar is gone, which is very bad. Also, when I tried to use the "Firefox made me sad because..." feedback interface, I was redirected to a page telling me to download the latest version of Firefox beta. I clicked on the link, and it told me that Firefox 4.0b7 WAS the latest version! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 Feedback #2
Name: Greg Email: gdeuce10atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 Feedback Comments: 1. I like to have only icons on my Bookmarks toolbar. I don't like having a description or the URL. In previous versions I was able to delete the description and the icon appeared as an icon only. In 4.0 Beta, it defaults to displaying the URL if there is no description. I can enter a space, but then it throws off the effect of only being icons. Being OCD about my bookmark toolbar, I am not a fan and would like to see it act like the older versions. 2. There i...

Firefox 4.0 Beta #4
Name: Mike Dinser Email: jukeboxatinsightbbdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta Comments: I am a devoted user of Firefox as it has been. It has been great and not broken. I just downloaded the 4.0 Beta and then quickly Uninstalled it. Please do not release a Version 4.0 as it is looking. Tabs at the top is a big NO. Tabs should be as close as you can get, to the cursor you are searching and clicking with. Not reaching on up to the top of the browser. Who in the world came up with such a thing? Bad idea. Speed was not faster, than 3.6. Speed it what a new version...

Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4
Name: Tom Tobin Email: korpiosatkorpiosdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4 Comments: I found Firefox 3.0 beta 4 to be quite stable; beta 5, in comparison, crashes all the time. This seems like an enormous step backwards; how did beta 5 get out the door like this? :( I've switched back to beta 4; I'll give the next beta/RC a go once it's released. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 -feedback button issue
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 -feedback button issue Comments: Feedback button has stopped working ,it now redirects to this page https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download saying you need to upgrade to the latest version,which is the one I'm currently using (4.0 Beta2)-please fix it,it is a very important feature,it may even be worthwhile including it in the final release,or maybe making it available as an add-on. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ N...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4
Name: Steven C. Stacy Email: bigmosteve_57atwildbluedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 Comments: I have been a programmer for 30 years. I just upgraded to the versions on Firefox and Thunderbird listed in the subject line. I think these versions are very buggy. Firefox's password manager doesn't work and even with the link "http://hendrix.mozilla.org" work around link to "force autocomplete=off doesn't do the trick. Thunderbird can get my e-mail but keeps asking for one on the accounts password. When I ca...

firefox 4.0 beta 6 #4
Name: Bill Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 4.0 beta 6 Comments: When viewing an image larger than the browser window I use the middle mouse button to activate autoscroll (?). When I do this the direction widget shows up fine. But when I start to scroll there is about a 20x20 pixel square below the gadget that is torn off of the image and follows the direction gadget around the image. When you drop autoscroll the square tile will stay there until you scroll the image. Then it disappears. I haven't noticed this before beta6 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; r...

Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 #4
Name: Gordon Email: Gordondotddotsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 Comments: I have downloaded (and I am currently using) Firefox 4.0 Beta 1. I attempted leaving feedback but was directed to a site telling me to download the browser I already have downloaded. Quite a paradox. Regardless, I just wanted to ask/mention the lack in the right click menu while in the taskbar of windows 7. It is better than the previous firefox i used, however, firefox.exe shows up there (3 times for me), and gmail is listed 3 times as well. Its a fantastic browsing e...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback #4
Name: Broc Email: bwoodworatgonzagadotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: A couple of issues: Sometimes graphics do not load correctly, such as the poll results on ESPN.com's main page. When buying tickets on ticketswest.com, the "please wait" screen never went away while the site looked for tickets. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Web resources about - Beta 4.0 pre12 Feedback - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Microsoft explains how it uses Windows 10 Insider feedback with 'Made by you' articles
The Windows Insider program was designed to help anyone test driving preview builds of Windows 10 to provide feedback and help shape the future ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...