Beta 4.0 pre12 Feedback

Name:    Michael Hasenstein
Email:   hasensteinatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate
Comments:
First, using pre12 (instead of beta-11) I am not allowed to use the
built-in feedback link??? This is bad! If the problem exists in the
latest build it surely exists in the Beta!!! Especially if my feedback
is this:
(Linux, Ubuntu 10.10) In Chrome the tabs are in the window's top bar
itself. In Firefox Pre12 the tabs have an extra row. This means Chrom
gives me ca. 30 more pixels of horizontal screen space, which Firefox
wastes, because if there's one thing I really don't need while browsing
it's the "§$%***$ top bar of the window decoration (or any window
decoration really).
Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0b12pre) Gecko/20110203 Firefox/4.0b12pre
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
0
Michael