Adobe Flash Player #11

Name:    Hatem Al-Khalil
Email:   hatematal-khalildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I cannot open certain applications such as YouTube videos or games that
need to be loaded on FaceBook, because Firefox doesn not have Adobe
Flash Player.
Would be much appreciated if this issue was given consideration.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Hatem

"Hatem Al-Khalil"  wrote...
> Name:    Hatem Al-Khalil
> Email:   hatematal-khalildotcom
> Product: Firefox Release Candidate
>
> Comments:
> I cannot open certain applications such as YouTube videos or games that
> need to be loaded on FaceBook, because Firefox doesn not have Adobe
> Flash Player.
> Would be much appreciated if this issue was given consideration.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

This should be addressed in RC2  as it is a known issue.

Adobe Flash  install problems,  will be fixed in Final version according to Mike Beltzner (Mozilla)
The workaround for now (bug: 433592)   is
to go to http://www.adobe.com and install the Flash player manually.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

0
David

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.117
<http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-26.html> Direct download packages are available here: <http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html> Most should should update via the below link: (Deselect ALL Third Party software offers) <http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/> -- Randy <https://twitter.com/randyknobloch> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> ...

Adobe flash player 11
I am running Windows 7 64 bit and now when I downloaded and installed the latest version of Flash Player 11 and I got to the site about flash player fire fox keeps saying I need and plug in to display some contents on this page. It,s refers to the same Adobe Flash player I just installed . The message I get from Adobe is that flash player installed OK. Same version works fine in Goggle Chrome on the same machine. Is the a fix or is this a know issue now. --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 120217-0, 02/17/2012 Tested on: 2/17/2012 6:48:51 A...

Adobe Flash Player in Firefox
Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 Is there a way to disable the Adobe Flash Player plug-in? At least one site I visit often updates its Flash Player window about every 20 to 30 seconds and the Windows XP system spikes its CPU usage during the update. I visit that site often and leave it running behind other open (not Firefox)windows. The spiking effect the scrolling of the current window and that annoys me. So, I would like to doable the Flash Player for that site. Thank you. Whoops! Typo Corrections Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 ...

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX
Name: PEPE ARENAS Product: Firefox Summary: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX Comments: Just for your info t is really complicated installing Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45 in FIREFOX. I wanted sending a picture but not attachment is possible. Think on it. A paint of the window will help you more. Working with: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Versión 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Compilación 2600 Microsoft Corporation Computer - Acer Sistem Model - TravelMate 660 Tipo de sistema Equipo basado en X86 Procesador - x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5 GenuineIntel ~1594 MHz BIOS Ve...

about adobe flash player on the firefox
Name: Ivan Rantung Email: braveyoungmanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about adobe flash player on the firefox Comments: i just want to asked, why if i want to login the texas Holdem poker (zynga)on facebook, firefox its allways show me if i must upgrade the adobe flash player. but sure, my adobe flash player its up to date. please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; id; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 | Adobe Air 3.1.0.4880
Adobe PSIRT > <http://blogs.adobe.com/psirt/2011/11/security-update-available-for-adobe= -flash-player-apsb11-28.html> Adobe SB >=20 <http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-28.html> Use the download links to fetch the poison of your choice.=20 As always - avoid third party offerings like the plague.=20 Regards,=20 --=20 Randy <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> Release notes for users: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/923/cpsid_92359.html Release notes for developers...

firefox 3 and adobe flash player
Name: xclene Email: thesixthatwpdotpl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 and adobe flash player Comments: winXP can not install adobe flash player Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

problem with firefox adobe flash player
Name: P. royer Email: d-kmeathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problem with firefox adobe flash player Comments: I have the beta version of firefox. Since yesterday i could watch webtv and onlineradio with firefox, but sudently today adobe flash player doesn't work and doesnt want to download correctly : Impossible de charger: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll Cet élément ne peut pas être installé par Firefox car « install-y4c..rdf » (fourni par l'élément) est incorrect ou n'existe pas. Veuillez conta...

Firefox & Adobe Flash Player
Hello everyone, Before I ask my question, I want to tell you that I am a complete newbie with SUSE and Linux in general. I am trying to install adobe flash player for Firefox but I keep running into a brick wall. I downloaded the flash player from the adobe website (the one with .tar.gz), and extracted it. It's currently located in the 'Downloads' folder. I read up and found that the file needs to be in the usr/lib/browser-plugins folder, but when I try to move/copy it over there it tells me that my access is denied eventhough there's only one user on the sy...

Adobe Flash Player in 11.2
Hello Been having problems with flash, and I really need some help. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall in yast no luck. uninistalled again. I downloaded and installed Adobe Flash 10 rpm direct from adobe. I shut down firefox and then restarted...went to youtube.... no luck. I get the annoying error: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. " >:( in yast i have: flash-plugin [10.0.32.34-release] Flash is doing the same thing in Konqueror / Firefox in Opera it videos lo...

Web resources about - Adobe Flash Player #11 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

bit-player
Less than two years ago, I was reading and writing about a new kind of passive circuit element—the memristor, a companion to the resistor, the ...

Adobe Shockwave Player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.6.5.635 / May 8, 2012 ; 13 days ago ( 2012-05-08 ) Shockwave movies are authored in the Adobe Director environment. While there is support ...

Essendon saga: Former Geelong Cat James Kelly joins Bombers as top-up player
Essendon confirmed on Wednesday night they had signed former triple premiership Geelong star James Kelly as their latest top-up player.

Essendon 34: James Hird says players made a 'mistake' in keeping quiet
Former Essendon coach James Hird says the banned 34 players made a &quot;mistake&quot; in keeping the injecting program a secret from anti-doping ...

IEEE: 2016 will be the year of the drone, but there's bad news for MP3 players, digital cameras, and ...
... they expected to see more/less of. While the list of devices predicted to fall from favor included obvious tech like digital music players, ...

Best Fits for Players on the Block at the NBA Trade Deadline - Bleacher Report
With the NBA trade deadline fast approaching, we're analyzing the best fits for players currently on the trading block...

Meet the power players at Alphabet, the new parent company of Google
Last fall, we said goodbye to "Google" as we used to know it when it blew up its corporate structure to launch a new parent company called Alphabet. ...

Carolina Panthers ban hoverboards after too many players ride them
Technically Incorrect: Several players of the highly successful NFL team own and ride hoverboards. So, the coach bans them from the stadium. ...

Hockey Player Knocked Out Cold During Fight By Massive Right Hook
Hockey Player Knocked Out Cold During Fight By Massive Right Hook

Russell Crowe Apologizes For Berating One Of His Rugby Players
Russell Crowe is the co-owner of the South Sydney Rabbitohs, a professional Australian rugby team, and things apparently got a little out of ...