Add-ons for 4.0b11

Name:    Sean
Email:   spatseanperlmutterdotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Hi Foxes. Thanks for being you! I love your product and have for a long
time. I honor your commitment to excellence. I just downloaded the
newest beta version of Firefox. Looking good. Several add-ons/extensions
I used in the previous version were disabled, however. Add-Art and
Firefox PDF plug-in for Mac OS X will be missed in the short term. But
the one I used most that doesn't work in this beta is Fastest Fox. I
used that countless times. So I eagerly await its return. Keep up the
great work. -Sean

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
From URL:

see it.
0
Sean

Firefox 4 add ons
I've been wanting to switch back to Firefox after moving to Chrome for some= of it's excellent extensions, speed and reliability because Chrome has thi= s annoying habit of hanging when loading web pages. However a number of FF = 4.0 add ons are still marked as "incompatible" with FF 4. Some surprisingly= still not yet compatible at this late state of FF 4 beta 11 now. I used to= use Nightly Test Tools to force such add ons to be compatible and for most= things this would work as the only incompatible thing about it was the ver= sion # check. Now Nightly Test Tools...

Firefox 4 add-ons
Can anyone confirm that the work-around to make Ffx 3.x add-ons compatible with Ffx 4 in windows also works in SuSE? -- Dell Dimension 8300 Pent4, 3 Ghz, 1 GiB, nVidia 5200; 30 GiB hdd: Windows 7 Ultimate; 80 GiB hdd: Linux Mint Julia ME / Gateway E-4000 Pent4; 1.8 Ghz; 1 GiB; nVidia 5500; 40 GiB sda: Windows XP; SuSE 11.3 KDE; 40 GiB sdb: SuSE 11.3 Gnome; Ubuntu 10.04. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:06:02 +0530, Randymanme <Randymanme@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote: > > Can anyone confirm...

Firefox 4 b6 refuses to install add-ons(.xpi) downloaded over HTTPS if SSL certificate issuer is not built into Firefox.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 b6 refuses to install add-ons(.xpi) downloaded over HTTPS if SSL certificate issuer is not built into Firefox. Comments: DESCRIPTION: * Extension can be successfully installed over HTTP. * When SSL certificate is issued by trusted source Firefox can download ..xpi and start installation over HTTPS. * When SSL certificate issuer is not built in Firefox 4 following message displayed to end user: "This add-on could not be downloaded because of connection failure <address>" Following message displayed in Firefox Error C...

Firefox 4 beta Add Ons display
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta Add Ons display Comments: Please, leave the Add Ons box as it is in FF 3.6.12. The FF 4 beta Add Ons box is unwieldy and UGLY, a total waste of someone's time to develop and deploy. The present one is fine. Leave well enough alone. Thanks. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Add-ons compatibility and Add-ons Manager testday
Dear Firefox testers and add-on authors! With a couple of beta releases for Firefox 4 in the last weeks, the final release of Firefox 4 will approach loudly in the near future. One of the major features of Firefox is indeed the add-on system and with the completely rewritten Add-ons Manager, a new way of handling add-ons has been introduced and established. Given its big impact for the Firefox 4 release we want to make sure that any feature related to add-ons is working as perfect as possible. Therefore we want to hold a testday tomorrow, on March 4th, fully dedicated to add-ons ...

FireFox 3.09 installs new add-ons but does not load Add-Ons which were previously installed
Name: Steve Email: stevetufatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3.09 installs new add-ons but does not load Add-Ons which were previously installed Comments: Problem is that Add-Ons which we have come to rely upon no longer work and there is no fix in sight... The Add-On sidebar loads... making any changes here has no effect on this at all. Uninstalling, disabling, re-enabling all have no further effect. You leave me no choice but to downgrade to version 3.08. Pity about the security and other features you have improved in this new version! Browser Details: Mozi...

Add-ons that do not work with Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: Keith Scott Email: keithscottatieeedotorg Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Add-ons that do not work with Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: Clipworks Google Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar TextAloud plug-in The above do not run with Firefox 3 Beta 4 Regards, Keith Scott Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Add Add-ons to Firefox sync
Hi, Is There any Plan to add "Add-ons" syncing to "Firefox Sync", so i can retrieve all my stuff after new installation? At least for the desktop edition? Cheers, Baraa' In article <mailman.1275.1303299986.20808.dev-apps-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, Katbeh, Bara'a <b.katbeh@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is There any Plan to add "Add-ons" syncing to "Firefox Sync", so i can >retrieve all my stuff after new installation? At least for the desktop >edition? AFAIK you, or the addon, just need to set the prefer...

majority of add-ons incompatable with Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: DANNIE HEDGPETH Email: dhedgpethatbakdotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: majority of add-ons incompatable with Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: Installed newest version of Beta4. Not quite ready for prime-time. Awaiting the final release of Firefox 3, so I can use my add-ons again. It's hard to test out a new program, when you're not sure if the older v2 add-ons will ever work on v3. Is this the developers issue, or add-on writers problem? Oh well, will wait and see. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 F...

Cannot Install Add-ons or Themes in Firefox 1.5.0.4
Hi all! Since upgrading to FF 1.5x I have been unable to install themes or Add-ons. On the Mozilla Add-on page, for example http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/ui_tweaker_formerly_toolbar_cleanup_/ui_tweaker_formerly_toolbar_cleanup_-1.7.0-fx-windows.xpi does not work. Clicking the Download icon on this page https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2115/ does not work either. I tried many other links but no luck with any of them. Something is wrong... What happens when I do this is that the Extensions and Themes Dialogue boxes open up (as expected), but display ...

Firefox 4.0 beta 2 add-ons bugs upon startup
Name: Version2-1 Email: version2minus1atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 beta 2 add-ons bugs upon startup Comments: These are *NOT* bugs with Firefox 4 beta 2 per se, I should point out, but with certain extensions. Notably, the - pardon my french - #&$% AVG Safe Search add-on and the GMail Notifier one. Both worked fine until upgrading to FF4.0 beta 2. Upon first startup of beta 2, I was prompted to two Javascript error pop-ups and found my Enter and Return keys disabled in FF ( as well as some crazy interface screwup during the first second of star...

Firefox 4 Beta 2 Problem with "Disabled" add-ons
Name: Andrew Fletcher Email: afletcheattempledotedu Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 2 Problem with "Disabled" add-ons Comments: After installing FF4 beta 2 successfully, and closing and restarting within that session without problems, on reboot a DISASTER (basically non-functional and seemed to be trying to open all disabled [and incompatible] add-ons)! SOLVED by using safe mode and individually disabling incompatible add-ons (in FF4 b1 this happened automatically). Then happened again after opening a separate session with Firefox 3.6.8--...

Add-on for Firefox(only) listed in Add-ons for Thunderbird
Name: Marco Antonio Email: marcoantonio1atgmxdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Add-on for Firefox(only) listed in Add-ons for Thunderbird Comments: Hello, I suggest that "Weave Sync" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10868) should be excluded from the list of add-ons for Thunderbird, to avoid any improper installation that causes future problems. See: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/search?q=weave&cat=all&advancedsearch=1&as=1&appid=18&lver=any&atype=0&pp=20&pid=5&sort=&lup= Best Regar...

Firefox 4 beta 4 adds hardware acceleration
http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20014034-264.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20 ...

Web resources about - Add-ons for 4.0b11 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Xbmc Gotham with Add-ons (2014) Icefilms, 1 Channel and Mashup. 10/2014: Xbmc / Kodi - YouTube
November 26 2014: NEW Xbmc tutorial and setup. http://youtu.be/-7jv4Y4qctM UPDATE: 11/24/14: MASHUP is no longer available. Developer closed ...

In Pictures: Turbo-charge your browser with these top add-ons
Browser add-ons bring convenience, pizzazz, and efficiency to our surfing. I’ve rounded up some of the best to help you get the most out of the ...

In Pictures: Turbo-charge your browser with these top add-ons
Browser add-ons bring convenience, pizzazz, and efficiency to our surfing. I’ve rounded up some of the best to help you get the most out of the ...

Games may be free, but add-ons add up to angry parents
Just in time for Christmas, a number of new games are hitting the app marketplace this week, but tech experts worry parents are neglecting the ...

Dolphin Browser releases Skitch and Evernote add-ons
The folks at Dolphin Browser, one of the most popular third party browsers for Android devices, have unveiled two new add-ons today Skitch and ...

Documents 5 By Readdle Features New iOS 7 Design, Inter-App Add-Ons And More
Documents 5 by Readdle is here, and its everything the developer said it would be and more.

Mozilla sets plan to dump Firefox add-ons, move to Chrome-like extensions
Developers will have until mid-2017 to switch to the new programming model.

Google improves Docs and Sheets with add-ons
... is always gaining new features. Today, the search-giant announces an evolution in Docs and Sheets with the ability to utilize add-ons. "You ...

THE PEOPLE'S CUBE: Mozilla Announces New Add-Ons
... organized according to a different script, which does not involve Java. Here is just a small sampling of new Mozilla plug-ins, extensions, and ...

Publishing Google Docs add-ons for domain-wide installation
Since we introduced add-ons for Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms last year, our developer partners have brought a world of new features to millions ...