Acrobat plugin crashes Firefox 3.1 beta 2 and beta 3

Name:    Ellis Golub
Email:   ellisatbiochemdotdentaldotupenndotedu
Product: Shiretoko

Comments:
On a web site with a link to pdf file, clicking on the link results in
standalone acrobat, while firefox goes to a blank window with no
controls, which can only be closed by the windows task manager.
For example, goto http://www.margaretkuos.com/wayne.html and try
bringing up the takeout menu.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ellis

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 2 and Beta 3 crashes while editing comment
Name: Lukasz Rolnicki Email: lukasatsdidotnetdotpl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 2 and Beta 3 crashes while editing comment Comments: Firefox 3.6 Beta 2 and Beta 3 crashes during entering text at some websites. 3.6B2 crashed twice and 3.6B3 crashed once when I was putting comments for articles published at www.wp.pl (in Polish). Just 5 minutes ago 3.6B3 crashed at http://tech.wp.pl/kat,1009781,oid,11222746,sort,1,title,Uwaga-Policja-sprawdzi-Twoj-telefon-na-ulicy,wid,11697847,dodajopinie.html during entering text in big textarea (tagged &qu...

Silverlight 2.0 beta 1 dont Run in Firefox 3 beta 3 and 4
Name: Jonimar Marques Policarpo Email: jonimardottitanatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Silverlight 2.0 beta 1 dont Run in Firefox 3 beta 3 and 4 Comments: Silverlight 2.0 beta 1 dont Run in the firefox 3 beta 3 and 4 link silverlight http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/installationFiles.aspx?v=2.0 Link one site With Silverlight http://www.etonline.com/silverlight/oscars80/ Silverlight.net The Silverlight 1 run, but the 2 dont What is 5 + 2?: 52 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Fi...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03
Name: Marjan Crabtree Email: marjanatNieuwlandonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03 Comments: When I open a webpage that displays financial information. The currency displayed is the defined by the display language selected. This is something that I do not want nor expect. I live in the Netherlands where we have the Euro € but have selected as display language English-uk since I prefer English pages. Now the currency is displayed as pounds. This is something that I do not want. Please pick up my preferences from my operati...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: Antoine Email: doninhuatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I am viewing like three pages and I keep getting closed out and having to restore my session. This is really getting aggravating!!!! IT has happened quite a few times in the past 5 minutes. Please correct these problems.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #3
Name: J. Blaak Email: Jorisdotblaakatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: While testing this new version on my system I could not use my Return key after typing an adress in de Adress Bar to surf the web. So I was forced to use the little arrow on the right to go to the web adress Using HP HDX16 64-bit 2.5Ghz 4gig Ram Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: cody Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: the best thing about is this beta is the increased speed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 crashed #2
Name: Henry G Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 crashed Comments: It froze and crashed when, I opened Adobe Reader 8 to read a file. Have had no other problems, excellent model! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 Creative ZENcast v2.00.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FireFox 3.1 Beta 3 Crashes!
Name: Bahaa Email: bahaelaila7atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FireFox 3.1 Beta 3 Crashes! Comments: The browser crashes when i open some sites used to open them normally by FireFox 3.0.6 . It just disappears suddenly Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 crash #2
Name: Fredrik Haikarainen Email: phrazeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 crash Comments: Hey, Firefox just crashed when i pressed "more videos" on www.break.com , no errors or nothing, just died.. good luck solving the problem fellas =) btw im usting firefox 3 beta 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 crash
Name: Peter Cederstrand Email: pcederstrandathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 crash Comments: http://www.expressen.se creates direct total lock or crash (without cleaning processes) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Acrobat plugin crashes Firefox 3.1 beta 2 and beta 3 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Acrobat.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acrobat.com is a suite of hosted PDF conversion and document exchange services from Adobe Systems . It includes the original service – Acrobat.com ...

Adobe® Acrobat® Solutions Group
The official Adobe Acrobat Solutions group on LinkedIn focused on IT conversations, industry trends, news, tips and tricks, networking and collaborating ...

Adobe Acrobat Reader on the App Store on iTunes
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Flickr: A National Acrobat's Photostream
Explore A National Acrobat's photostream on Flickr. This user has 1488 photos on Flickr.

Proposal of the Day: Gay Acrobat Asks Boyfriend to Marry Him on ‘Italia’s Got Talent’
... didn’t stop one man from proposing to his boyfriend on live TV. On Thursday’s episode of “Italia’s Got Talent,” one of the members of an acrobatic ...

City of Lights video - Acrobats star in City of Lights, Brisbane
Emily Ryan reveals what it's like to dance on a six-metre pole underneath an avalanche of water during the nightly City of Lights show at South ...

Adobe Acrobat, Reader Software Security Bug Identified By FireEye
Hackers have exploited previously unknown bugs Adobe software to launch attacks on PCs, a security firm reports.

US acrobats fall during aerialist act
... injuring nine performers. A support frame collapsed during an aerial hair-hanging stunt at a circus performance in the US, sending eight acrobats ...

Acrobats hurt as hair-hanging circus stunt goes wrong
A platform has collapsed during an aerial hair-hanging stunt at a circus performance in the US, sending eight acrobats plummeting to the ground. ...

Cirque du Soleil Acrobat Mourned After Death
A Cirque de Soleil acrobat who plunged 15 metres to her death in front of a stunned Las Vegas audience was still wearing her safety harness when ...