4.0 is not good.. to great a switch

Name:    mitch
Email:   mlinde1066atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
folks, so glad i had an older version of firefox... i downloaded the
newest and truly did not like it. older version is similar to what i
know and am used to... and i truly hope that these comments about
upgrades are read.  with the whole design of the 4 being so very
different, i couldnt' find my bookmarks, my history...all kinds of
stuff.  stick to the later 3.whatevers---just so that the 4.9 you make
looks like and functions like the 3. whatevers.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
mitch

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4
Name: Steven C. Stacy Email: bigmosteve_57atwildbluedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 Comments: I have been a programmer for 30 years. I just upgraded to the versions on Firefox and Thunderbird listed in the subject line. I think these versions are very buggy. Firefox's password manager doesn't work and even with the link "http://hendrix.mozilla.org" work around link to "force autocomplete=off doesn't do the trick. Thunderbird can get my e-mail but keeps asking for one on the accounts password. When I ca...

MySQL 4.0 or MySQL 4.1 ? (switching from 4.0 to 4.1 results in problems)
Hi there, I tried to migrate my bugzilla DB from MySQL 4.0 to MySQL 4.1 but I did not work. Unfortunately the data is not displayed anymore. I have worked around the passwd/login problem, ok. Searching also works but if i want to display a bug, all fields are empty. I looked into the 4.1 DB and the data is there, however it is not displayed in the webbrowser... I seems to be related to the problem "Can't find bugs" which was discussed in May this year, but I could not find a solution there. What it the recommendation. Stay to MySQL 4.0 ? (I am on WinXP) t...

Switching between tabs is more difficult in Firefox 2.0.0.4
Name: A. Miller Product: Firefox Summary: Switching between tabs is more difficult in Firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: I really dislike the fact that in Firefox 2.0.0.4 tabs aren't displayed on a single page anymore. It's very inconvenient to have to scroll to see them all. I realize that there's also a list of all open tabs, but sometimes all the pages I'm visiting have the same name (i.e., all the pages on a site called MyWebsite.com could be just titled "My Web Site", which makes it impossible to distinguish them by their title). I really wish we were at l...

firefox 2.0.0.4 #4
Name: Sorin Rebrisorean Email: sosolino17atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: I am romanian :) I think many romanian peole would like to have the updated version of firefox in their native language. So, could you help us with this? Or maybe, I could translate the words that have been modified since the old 1.5 version! I would be happy to help! Thanks a lot! ;) Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.2) ...

[Hendrix] Switching between tabs is more difficult in Firefox 2.0.0.4
Name: A. Miller Product: Firefox Summary: Switching between tabs is more difficult in Firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: I really dislike the fact that in Firefox 2.0.0.4 tabs aren't displayed on a single page anymore. It's very inconvenient to have to scroll to see them all. I realize that there's also a list of all open tabs, but sometimes all the pages I'm visiting have the same name (i.e., all the pages on a site called MyWebsite.com could be just titled "My Web Site", which makes it impossible to distinguish them by their title). I really wish we were at l...

I have switched from Firefox 2.0.0.1.4 to Opera!!! Please read
Name: Mike Email: raisinghersoloathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have switched from Firefox 2.0.0.1.4 to Opera!!! Please read Comments: I downloaded FF 3.0, and hated the smart location bar so much that i decided to restore my windows based computer back to an earlier point. Whe the restore and restart was finished, i tried to start the old version of FF, and it totally crashed on me. I opened the dreaded I.E. and tried to find FF 2.0 on your website, which i was unable to do. I now have had to download opera web browser to hit the internet. PLEASE DONT ...

Firefox 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 file d/l problem
Hi all, Firefox v4.0.0, and v4.0.1 Currently using :- Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; Warp 4.5; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/ 20100101 Firefox/4.0.1 The plugins directory is empty, backed up my profile and created a clean one, 'Use Hardware acceleration' is disabled on Options-Advanced. Tools, Options, General, Tick 'Show the Downloads windows when downloading a file' Tick 'Close it when all downloads are finished' Tick 'Always ask me where to save files' Download a file, splat... Firefox implodes with no beeps, no Exceptq files. Moved the Except...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.12 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: We anticipate this to be the last release in the Firefox =20 1.5.0.x series. Mozilla typically maintains support for previous =20 releases for six months after a major release. Mozilla has previously =20= extended the planned end of life for the ...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4
In order to fix a small number of serious regressions, we are looking to do a very quick 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 release to pick up some fixes for recent regressions. 2.0.0.4/1.5.0.12 will be the next regular security/stability releases. 2.0.0.3 blockers https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi? keywords_type=nowords&keywords=fixed1.8.1.3 +verified1.8.1.3&field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=b locking1.8.1.3%2B&order=map_assigned_to.login_name,bugs.bug_id We are going to be looking at nominations over the next few days, based on the follo...

Firefox 2.0.0.4, Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Checklist
We are on schedule to release Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday 5/30 @4pm PDT. Community feedback on the release candidates has not revealed any show-stopper problems so far. These are some of the items remaining to be completed before the release, based on the information in the release checklist for this cycle - http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.12-2.0.0.4:Release_Checklist Today: - mozilla.com website changes - Reed / Jay - Security Notes - dveditz - QA sign-off - juanb / Marcia - Stage the builds and updates - cf (...

Firefox 4.0.1 and Firefox 5.0 history compatibility?
I wish to import my Fx 4.0.1 history in a profile of Fx 5.0. When i was testing Fx 5.0 i made a copy of the profile of Fx4.0.1 into a profile of Fx5.0,upon start 5.0 the check compatibility go and disable the incompatible addons. Fx 5.0 was not complete exit upon go across file-exit, then i made a new profile and install only the compatible versions, import the bookmarks, but the history no show in the browser. Browsing the web i find to import the browser history i have to replace the places.sqlite file from the Fx4.0.1 to Fx5.0, wich i do it but the history dont show. ...

does Redhat AS 4 have compact problem with firefox 2.0.0.4?
i have installed the redhat as 4 in a Compaq server,because i want to use the newest firefox version.So I downloaded the firefox 2.0.0.4 in the offical website. it's a tar-ball.After tar -zxvf *****. run firefox, some wrong happen, it appear that "error while loading shared libraries:libmozjs.so so what's wrong? any info will help,thanks On 6 13 , 7 26 , wanzhim...@gmail.com wrote: > i have installed the redhat as 4 in a Compaq server,because i want to > use the newest firefox version.So I downloaded the firefox 2.0.0.4 in > the offical website. it's a ...

firefox 4.0 #4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 4.0 Comments: incompatibilidade com avg?? incompatibilidade com modulo banco brasil Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 2.0.0.3
hi; my site is http://www.nedir.net. it's frame based. any user login to this site and server create a session. user click any subject from left frame and show content to main frame, session ok! but users when jump to other page (1-2-3 .. ) at content page, session cannot load. this problem for only some firefox users, not ie, opera etc.. math wrote: > hi; > my site is http://www.nedir.net. it's frame based. any user login to > this site and server create a session. user click any subject from > left frame and show content to main frame, session ok! but users w...

Web resources about - 4.0 is not good.. to great a switch - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Switch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Toggle button" redirects here. For the GUI widget , see Cycle button . For other uses, see Switch (disambiguation) . Electrical switches. Top, ...

Switch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Electrical switches. Top, left to right: circuit breaker, mercury switch , wafer switch, DIP switch , surface mount switch, reed switch . Bottom, ...

Brandis attacks Ian Macfarlane for Nationals defection, Shorten says switch is first visible fault line ...
Opposition Leader Bill Shorten has described former Liberal minister Ian Macfarlane's defection to the Nationals as "the first visible fault ...

Macfarlane's 1st OK to switch party rooms - DailyTelegraph Search Search
FORMER federal industry minister Ian Macfarlane has won the support of his local Liberal National Party in Queensland to switch party room.

Macfarlane's 1st OK to switch party rooms
FORMER federal industry minister Ian Macfarlane has won the support of his local Liberal National Party in Queensland to switch party room.

'Please switch off the camera': Qatar Airways' dramatic auto-brake aborted takeoff at JFK
Qatar Airways, whose chief executive Akbar Al Baker has claimed runway overruns that damage aircraft "happen quite often",was forced ...

'Please switch off the camera': Qatar Airways' dramatic auto-brake aborted takeoff at JFK
Qatar Airways, whose chief executive Akbar Al Baker has claimed runway overruns that damage aircraft "happen quite often",was forced to abort ...

GM's $594.5M payout averages $1.5M per ignition switch injury
Filed under: Government/Legal , GM , Safety General Motors paid out $594.5 million in its ignition switch claims resolution program, and on average ...

How to switch cell phone carriers the easy way
... dreams for a great price. However, you might have to deal with carrier contracts to make your dream a reality, and you might even have to switch ...

GM ignition switch fund pays out $594.5M on 399 claims
Lawyers hired to compensate victims of General Motors' faulty ignition switches have paid out $594.5 million to settle 399 eligible claims.