4 beta #2

Name:    Guy Buckingham
Email:   guybucatchartermidotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
This version of your browser does not seem to work at all. Not a beta
working with problems, but nothing. It will come up on my display, but
beyond that nothing responds.

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; MAAR; .NET4.0C)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Guy

"Guy Buckingham" wrote: ...
> This version of your browser does not seem to work at all. Not a beta
> working with problems, but nothing. It will come up on my display, but
> beyond that nothing responds.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR
> 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; MAAR; .NET4.0C)
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback

Probably you have an extension that you may not even be aware of installing
such as  "AVG Safe Search" (Link Scanner component),
see   http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions

Please try to choose a more descriptive title so you don't get thrown into a thread
from months ago.

If you don't find the solution there suggest you post as a question to
the   mozilla.support.firefox    newsgroup.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

0
David

Firefox 4 Beta 2 #4
Name: Ryan Email: rpwilesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 2 Comments: I'm excited about the new release, but there several issues which I have highlighted with the help of the included numbered graphic which can be accessed at the following address: http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8471/ffox.jpg #1: When in window mode (Windows 7 Pro) there is no upper border. #2: This is one of the biggest problems with Firefox 4 - the space to the right of this button should be where the tabs are. There is so much wasted space there. It really should be l...

Firefox 4 beta 2 #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 2 Comments: Hi! The FF 4 and win xp interface does not look like the pictures The new FF button is placed between the top (title) bar and the navigation menu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 2 beta 2 #4
Name: Akred Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 beta 2 Comments: Too slow and it's not better than firfox beta 1. Beta 2 comsoms too much processus and RAM. The skin it's not very nice Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 4 beta 4 #2
Name: Charles G. Email: cgiff9atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 4 beta 4 Comments: I feel that the home, back, and forward buttons should still (by default) be integrated into the address toolbar. It makes life so much easier. How will we get to the previous page now? Backspace is quick, sure, but the cursor may be in a text box and just be annoying and such... Thanks for considering! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

2 Bugs with Firefox 4 Beta 2
Name: Brandon Phelan Email: brandon02852atYahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2 Bugs with Firefox 4 Beta 2 Comments: Hello, when I open Firefox 4 beta 2, the following message pops up. [Javascript Application] TypeError: Components.classes[cid] is undefined After I press OK on that warning/error message, Firefox opens normally. Also, when I type in an address in the address bar and press enter, nothing happens like in previous versions of Firefox. I don't know if this was intended, but it does not make for a more user-friendly browser. Thank you for your ti...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Firefox 4 beta 2 and windows xp #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 2 and windows xp Comments: The title bar takes the top most position instead of a blank space as shown in the Vista/7 screenshots. The Firefox button is overlapping the forward and back buttons when menu is disabled The new Bookmarks (navigation menu) button is great Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you ...

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox version 2 replaces the firefox 3 beta 4
Name: AKR Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2 replaces the firefox 3 beta 4 Comments: Firefox version 2 replaces the firefox 3 beta 4 automatically after I restart the computer. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 seems less stable than Beta 1
Name: Jeremy Email: jbhanni2atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 seems less stable than Beta 1 Comments: I have encountered a couple issues: 1) Firefox stopped responding to scrolling, either using the scroll wheel or scrollbar. (This has occurred twice now, and rendered the entire browser un-usable once the issue started). 2) When the "Menu bar" is hidden, there is still no minimize, maximize, restore, close button on the window. (have only tried on Windows 7) 3) When I got into the state in #1, I was able to close individual tabs via the ...

Firefox 4.0 and SeaMonkey-2.1 Beta 3 for OS/2 released
Howdy, Firefox-4.0 final is available at http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/4.0/contrib/firefox-4.0.en-US.os2.zip The latest (and presumably last) Beta of SeaMonkey http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.1b3-real/contrib/seamonkey-2.1b3.en-US.os2.zip Be sure to download and carefully _read_ the new Readmes http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/4.0/contrib/firefox-4.0.en-US.os2.README http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.1b3-real/contrib/seamonkey-2.1b3.en-US.os2.README Two points ...

Firefox 4 Beta 2
Name: Matthew Green Email: mgreenatgctechdotie Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 2 - 2 issues with dual monitor windows 7 x64 Comments: - When working with firefox when it is running the second screen, when you start to type in the top right search area, it lists the suggestions of what you are trying to type on screen one. - After going from 2 screens in the office to 1 screen out of the office, when you start firefox again it still restores to the second screen that isn't there. Great browser by the way. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6...

firefox beta 4 #2
Name: Alex Product: Other (please state) Summary: firefox beta 4 Comments: The old design of Firefox was better!!! The home-page button shouldn´t be in the bookmark-bar. the rest is ok, but not necessary. works very good and fast, .... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

FireFox 4 beta #2
Name: Mike Email: mj7839attriaddotrrdotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: FireFox 4 beta Comments: The feedback button is not working on the FF 4 beta. When clicking the Feed - Firefox mad me sad button I am told I first must be on the latest version and taken to the download page. I just installed the latest version 4.0b7 and even tried re-downloading / re-installing but receive the same issue. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expec...

Web resources about - 4 beta #2 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Beta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"β" redirects here. For the German eszett, see ß . For other uses, see Beta (disambiguation) . / ˈ b eɪ t ə / ; uppercase Β , lowercase β ; Greek ...

WinBeta - Microsoft, Windows, Surface, Betas, News and more
Check out the latest Microsoft news featuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Surface, Office 2013, Betas, and more.

Apple releases first iOS 9.2.1 beta for testing
Apple has released the first iOS 9.2.1 beta to developers for testing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The new software version features build ...

Chrome Beta v48 adds custom notification buttons, Presentation API support and more
The latest version of Google's Chrome Beta browser for Android has just been released to the Play Store, bringing along with it some notable ...

Turn it up: Sonos now supports Apple Music, in beta
Sonos systems now support Apple Music. The integration has arrived via a new beta, first announced earlier this month . A final version is slated ...

Samsung's TV app Smart View hits beta
... big screens is Samsung and it aims to stay near the top of the market with its latest feature that it calls Smart View. Its currently a beta ...

Apple releases its first beta for iOS 9.2.1
Apple on Wednesday released its first beta for iOS 9.2.1 for developers. The release comes just over a week after Apple officially released iOS ...

Fable Legends open beta delayed to 2016
The "most ambitious" game Lionhead has ever made needs more time.

Microsoft restarts Windows 10 Insider delivery with new beta build
Microsoft today restarted distribution of Windows 10 previews by delivering the first new build since the November upgrade of five weeks ago. ...

The first iOS 9.2.1 beta has arrived
Apple seeded the first beta of iOS 9.2.1 to developers this morning, coming nearly a week after Apple dropped iOS 9.2 to the public. Developers ...