update didn't completely install, now I can't open Thunderbird

Name:    dave jones
Email:   dkj1969_at_gmail.com
Product: Thunderbird
Comments:
First of all, I'm not sure this is the correct place to send this.  I
checked the FAQ and didn't find an answer to my question/problem so here
I am.
I got a message tonight that there were updates.  I told it to go ahead,
it was supposedly done.  I then tried to open Thunderbird - I get an
error message "A previous install did not complete.  finishing install.
 It has been saying that for the past 10 minutes but there is no
indication anywhere that a process is ongoing.  I tried a complete new
download w/o success.  Any work-arounds?
Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7
0
dave
11/8/2006 6:11:22 AM
📁 mozilla.feedback