Thunderbird starts downloading messages, which are already downloaded.

Name:    Yassen
Email:   ashtree_at_netissat.bg
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Dear Mozilla Team,
I use both Firefox and Thunderbird for a  year so, and I'd like to
report a very annoying problem, which often occurs with Thunderbird. It
starts downloading all  POP server contents, which are already
downloaded, so I receive messages twice or even trice sometimes. I have
set my Thunderbirds  to  leave messages on the server in order to be
able to download them both from office and home. The same happens on my
both PC's. Could you tell me how to cope with this problem?
Best regards
Yassen aka Ashtree
Sofia, Bulgaria

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/20060308 Firefox/1.5.0.2
0
Yassen
4/24/2006 9:35:29 PM
📁 mozilla.feedback