RFE - bookmarks

Name:    Michael Cox
Email:   mjscox_at_gmail.com
Product: Camino

Comments:
Make bookmarks re-orderable A to Z, Z to A, option to have folders at
bottom, folders at top.

Option to check validity of bookmarks once every x days/weeks/months.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051229 Camino/1.0b2
0
Michael

Feedback on feedback

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

feedback
Name: joji Email: jojishinyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback Comments: i did not experience any broken website. but the add-ons and extensions are not working in mozilla firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 FireShot/0.32 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback
Hi all I dont want visitors to comment in some of my blogs, Is it posible? ThanksThe most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed. V i r g i l R e b o t o n As usual, yes, this is possible, but not until 0.95 is released. (it will be available before 1/1/2004) -Scott...

feedback
Name: meow Email: beaucoup1000atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: feedback Comments: It's like firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Feedback
Hi doe's anybody have any thoughts on this site http://www.cryptoheaven.com/ I haven't had time to try it yet. Regards Paul Paul wrote: > Hi doe's anybody have any thoughts on this site > http://www.cryptoheaven.com/ I haven't had time to try it yet. > > Regards Paul have not had chance to run it or study the source code yet will get back after look Mark -- "Excellent I cried!, elememtary said he." The much misquoted A C Doyle. ...

Feedback
Name: Margaret McKnight Email: margatmargsdesignsdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Feedback Comments: I've been trying out Thunderbird for the last few weeks. I've found it to be a wonderful alternative to the more commonly used email clients, such as Outlook Express. It's much better than Outlook Express. I just have a few suggestions that would make it more effective from my experience. To begin with, I have also used IncrediMail. One thing I have really liked about IncrediMail is the way the spam is handled. Currently, every message received that is not f...

feedback
Name: Noah Email: noahm52atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback Comments: Theres nothing to say but thank you for creating this. I currently do not, and have never had a virus guard like Norton or McAfee nor have I ever had a spy ware protection. And have never had a problem. Keep up the good wrk. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

feedback
Name: milton Email: Milton745_at_yahoo.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: feedback Comments: this is great Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

feedback
Name: patrick Email: patrickco_at_aol.com Product: Deer Park Summary: feedback Comments: three things: #1. If you go under Deerpark Help, and choose a topic which has an overflow of text-- When you drag the vertical dragbar upwards, it produces garbage in the window. #2. There should be more customability with the toolbar. There is no font size button available.. I believe that the user should have the option to put whatever menubar item on their toolbar if they wish.. Open file.. save file.. etc.. Let the user have the freedom to choose what they want. #3. ...

RFE
Name: Armin Email: postatlisacdotde Product: Thunderbird Summary: RFE Comments: I am german and have just downloaded the new release which looks good. BUT STILL I miss a funktion to close a file that nobody else can read e.g the file containing very private emails. You shoul need a password to reopen it. Thank you very much for working on thunderbird anyway! Armin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Web resources about - RFE - bookmarks - mozilla.feedback

Bookmark (World Wide Web) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the context of the World Wide Web , a bookmark is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) that is stored for later retrieval in any of various ...

Mobile Bookmarks To Be Limited To Games That Work With Both Facebook Canvas, Mobile
Facebook announced a change in how bookmarks for applications will be displayed, saying in a post on its developer blog that only games that ...

Facebook tests new gifts prompt, bookmark ads on mobile
Facebook appears to be testing a new ad unit on mobile (sponsored apps in the bookmarks bar) and has started putting birthday notifications in ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... has. Why no icons at the top of the window? For example, this is what the browser window I'm using now has in its chrome. This kind of bookmark ...

Pinswift - the Pinboard bookmark client for iOS 7 on the App Store on iTunes
Get Pinswift - the Pinboard bookmark client for iOS 7 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. Bring the complete ...

Share Google Bookmarks - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
searchengineland.com/google-bookmarks-lists-38717

How to recover bookmarks in Google Chrome - YouTube
Did you lose your valuable and hard-to-get bookmarks in Google Chrome or other data in it? Here is how to recover all of them completely and ...

Bookmarks
Farewell Sue Townsend, aged 68-plus; Philip Roth's wrath; the first women's prize; Tartt's golden Pulitzer; poet Ken Taylor dies; the Jewish ...

Bookmarks: News and views from the book world
Bookshops under pressure but there is some bright news. In the US James Patterson backs up his strong opinions with financial assistance.

Bookmarks: news and views from the book world
Michael Faber spoke tenderly and with great insight about his late wife, Eva, during a session at Melbourne's Wheeler Centre.