problem with date fields

Name:    asvk sastry
Email:   asvksastryatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
After entering date of birth information for usa visa application in
www.vfs-usa.co.in web page and on cliking on submit button on the page
produced undefined date char exception while the same worked well if the
same web page is loaded in Internet explorer

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9
0
asvk

Date field problem
I have a SQLselect  command such as ;   Dim komut As String = "Select Fiyat, Tarih from Performans where Stock='" & mystock & "' and Desicion='BUY' and left(mydate,10) >='" & startingdate & "';"where mydate field is described as Date in SQL table and startingdate is calculated also as date format...However this select command does not return the values after a certain date which is given with startingdate... Thanks in advance    sst could you please explain your questiononce again....

Problem with date fields !!
Hi folks !! I have a peculiar problem w.r.t datawindow columns of type date.We are using findrequired to check for null columns in the datawindow.we have set the required field and empty string is null option for all the columns in the datawindow.It works fine and we are able to trap the required columns.The problem occurs when a field type is date and the format to be shown is dd/mm/yyyy.Since findrequired does not work with fields with edit masks we cannot set an edit mask of dd/mm/yyyy to the date columns.So we took an alternative.We set the edit style for the date columns as ...

Date Field Problem
Hi, I have an application that was built under PowerBuilder 6.5 and ran on Windows 95/98. The client has rolled out Windows2000 machines now and there is a problem with the date fields in the applicatioWhen the user tries to enter in a date in a date field. The date field oscillates which random numbers, and then the application crashes and closes. The Mask of the date field is dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm and the Format of the field is the same. Another thing also is, there are some screens where the field has already been populated as in: 27/02/1998 05:00, and when the user clicks on t...

DATE field problem
Folks I m trying to check the DATE field validation. I am trying to update this date field value in the database and before that I have to check the validity. If there is a date value then format it in the form and if it is not there add an empty string or add null value. I m adding the update statement also for ur ref. If IsDate(DOB.Text) Then DOB.Text = Format(DOB.Text, "MM/dd/yyyy") Else DOB.Text = " " End If strSQL = " UPDATE Persons " strSQL += " set lngSSN ='" & SSN.Text &...

date field = date
i made an news table and i made and option to add and update and delete news from it i need one thing that when someone try to add news the time that he insert the news will be in teh date field of the table and dont the costumer write it   hope that u understand me Hi, did you mean you want to add a column that get current date as its value automaticly? If so, you can do the following in Access2003: 1. add a column with 'Date/Time' data time 2. In the 'Field Properties'->'General' pannel, add a 'Default Value' for it, 3. In the 'Expression Builder', double cli...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

No date in Date field
I have just installed thunderbird on my system. I migrated from outlook express. All the mail that was there before shows both the date and the time in the date field. However, all mail received by thunderbird only has a time stamp, no date. How do I correct this?? Thanks, Roger _Roger Bailey_ spoke thusly on 29/08/2006 10:09 PM: > I have just installed thunderbird on my system. I migrated from outlook > express. All the mail that was there before shows both the date and the > time in the date field. However, all mail received by thunderbird only has ...

Date Field problem during BCP
Hi, I have problem with Date field from the Data file during BCP. I am loading data into the table using BCP utility. The data file contains 3 date fields with "\t" separated delimiters. During BCP following error message is displaying : CSLIB Message: - L2/04/S1/N24/10 cs_convert: cslib user api layer: common library error: The conversion/operation was stopped due to a syntax error in the source field. The rows from Data file are inserted into the table with different values Ex : Data file contains : 12/31/1999 Inserted value into the table : Dec 31 2019 12...

problem with Date Field while sync.
Hi, Im trying to implement Date in my C++ Application on Pocket PC 2002. So as a test, I have the following: In my ASA ( verion 8.0.2.36001): -------------------------------- Table: T21001 Columns: T1ADBN Date Synch. Script: Upload_Cursor : select * from T21001 In my C++ code ( using eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 ): ------------------------------------------------- T21001 T21oo1OBJ; //Object of class Date ( UL Table ) SQLDATETIME getDate_1; getDate.year = 2003; getDate.month =02; getDate.day =02; //Insert Part T21oo1OBJ.Set(5,getDate) //5 is the column number...

Date field editmask problem
We are using 8.0.3. I dw with a date field having a editmask of MM/DD/YYYY. If I type in "01/01" (ie in MM/DD part of the date field )and tab out it changes to 00/00/0000 and also Itemchanged event doesnt get triggered. Also if I type 00/00/2001 and tab out it changes to 01/01/2001 and in the itemchanged data valus is 01/01/2001. How I can trap these values? Is it a bug? Thanks in Advance enkay Why dont you use the [date] format in the editmask instead of hardcoding the format to mm/dd/yyyy.. In this case you will get the current regional setting of your comp...

Problems Inserting a date into a field
I need to convert a date into mm/dd/yyyy before doing an insert into a database.I keep getting an error message with the INSERT statement. Says missing a , or ' or ".Here is my SQL:VALUES ('""CAST(CONVERT(char(8), GETDATE(), 112) As DateTime,'"                sSQL += dr.Item("channel").ToString.Replace("'", "''") & "','" Well, cant you simply convert the date via code from the ToString("mm/dd/yyyy") function and pass it to the stored procedure?Sonu Kapoor [MVP] Feel free to ask me any .NET question | Ajax Data Controls Forum Ok I have not done ...

date field entry problem
All the date field in our system are in the international format of yyyy-mm-dd, Now let say the date currently in a date field is 2003-10-31 and you want to make it 2003-11-30, the user have to go to the day first and change it to 30 and then step back to the month and change it to 11. Now Imagine a user that need to enter 1000 invoice a week and each time it goes in the date field the following problem occurs Is it us who don't use the date field in the DW properly or is it the way PB work? If it is PB this is wrong to validate the date has the user type it, it should...

Problem Sync date fields..!
Hi: Palm OS 3.0, Metrowerks R6, Windows NT 4.0, ASA 6.0.2.2188 I am tryin to syncronize tables with date fields To hold that data in my palm I declared an datetime variable in my .sqc file and.h file doin this: DECL_DATETIME m_date; I initialize the variable doing this: Contacts->m_date.year = 1999; Contacts->m_date.month = '2'; Contacts->m_date.day = '15'; After the table Insert in the Palm I get an OK message and all the tables syncronize fine but a can not get sincronized the table wich hold my m_date data. If I exclude from the ins...

Problem with Date fields in PB5
I'm having a problem with the date field in PB5. I have a date field on a datawindow with the edit mask as dd/mm/yyyy and the same format is defined for that particular field in the .db .Sometimes the date is stored in the .db as "21/84/0001". When this happens , I can't even go to the database and make corrections to that date field. I cannot delete the entire row also. If anyone have answer , please send it to me at sabyasachirc@hotmail.com .. It will be most helpful . Thanks Sabyasachi Roy Chowdhury Calcutta , INDIA Hi, Are you using Win95 ? did you...

Web resources about - problem with date fields - mozilla.feedback

Malcolm Turnbull's first 100 days as Prime Minister: Successes and problems
December 23 marks 100 full days as Prime Minister for Malcolm Turnbull. How has he fared? Lisa Cox looks at his successes and the headaches. ...

Malcolm Turnbull's first 100 days as PM: agile, disruptive, but problems persist
As the nation winds down for the summer break, its newly installed leader will be working through after deciding that with just three ...

China's Shenzhen ignored warnings of waste problem a year before landslide disaster
A government official warned a year ago that China's boomtown Shenzhen would run out of space to dump building waste. On Sunday his worst fears ...

Malcolm Turnbull's first 100 days as Prime Minister: Successes and problems
December 23 marks 100 full days as Prime Minister for Malcolm Turnbull. How has he fared? Lisa Cox looks at his successes and the headaches. ...

Malcolm Turnbull's first 100 days as Prime Minister: Successes and problems
December 23 marks 100 full days as Prime Minister for Malcolm Turnbull. How has he fared? Lisa Cox looks at his successes and the headaches. ...

"When there’s a problem, people need someone or something to blame. Among L.A. residents peeved with ...
... they’d take their garden-wrecking, loudly squawking, prolifically pooping selves and fly the coop...." Did you know L.A. has a peacock problem ...

Maps Minutes Hack #7: No signal, no problem. Navigate your holiday travels with Google Maps offline
Part of our series on how to save time this holiday season with Google Maps. This time of year, millions take a road trip home for the holidays ...

Lawler: "Yes, Houston will have a problem next year"
Some thoughts on the Houston housing market from housing economist Tom Lawler: Earlier this week I sent out a message with a link to the Houston ...

Michael Moore Reveals European Solutions To American Problems
... that we as Americans should also enjoy: free (University) education, child care, maternity leave, paid vacation, health care for all. Problems ...